20 Tacky Religious products.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2012, 06:49 AM
20 Tacky Religious products.
Seth posted this link on his Facebook page, It gave me a good laugh so i thought it was worth sharing here.

You can buy Jesus action figures featuring jesus riding a bull, playing American football, playing real football, and riding a motorbike. Jesus has never been more of a badass Big Grin.

You can also buy Bibleman the videogame,

I thought it was satire but apparently its a REAL fucking thing Ohmy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
05-05-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: 20 Tacky Religious products.
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be scared that it's real, or just laugh. That's pretty hilarious.

QUICK! STOP THE PROTESTOR!

The armor of god looks pretty lame. You'd think you could at least have something cool... like ironman or something.
05-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Have a look at the titles for some of the bibleman DVDs, "The Six Lies of the Fibbler". The fibbler sounds like a rejected batman villain. "Combating The Commandant of Confusion" Laughat and "Lambasting the Legions of Laziness". If i was given these as a kid im sure it would makes me turn away from religion because of how terrible these story's seem.

The most fucked up thing about all of this is they market this shit to kids.
05-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Ya know... come to think of it some years ago I could have sworn one of the kids at the christian school i went to had a bible man costume or something for halloween.. i might be wrong.. i know i've either seen a bible man costume or it was a mask or something.
05-05-2012, 06:27 PM
I'd like to see a fight between Bibleman and Batman. It would be the most one sided fight in history. "Have you heard about jesu..." SMACK! "I will turn the other cheek" SMACK! "I forgive yo.." THUD! "Ok that's starting to hurt can I have my Bible bac..." WHACK! WHACK!
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
05-05-2012, 06:31 PM
I wouldn't. That would be lame.

Now a fight between spiderman and spiderham would be epic.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
05-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Seems like when I was coming up in the Catholic church, those these would have been considered blasphemous. Did that get dropped like limbo did? I missed the memo that said it was okay to do that stuff. What happened to reverence?

Testamints...really...WTF!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Something I find....disturbing.... from the link in the first post. I clicked it, and then clicked a volume. The "who's it for" section has boys and girls listed separate! Now I vaguely remember the boys and girls sometimes having "separate" things in church (they had to be taught differently), but separating them on games too?

Although I am wondering something, if you lose the game, are you sentenced to hell where you get to watch your character get ripped apart and burned for all eternity--or does it just load Doom?
08-05-2012, 03:41 AM
Shocking I'm thinking I might download it at thepiratebay.com or demonoid.me

When I'm in a mood to hate the world some more or want to be grumpy I'll start playing it. No way will I funnel any of my hard earned funds to that kind of rubbish. It will be interesting to find out what kind of rubbishy propaganda is bundled up in packages like this - intended for children.

Kinda makes me sick...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
08-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Don't be dissin' on Bibleman.
Willie Ames is the greatest actor of his generation...aside from Kirk Cameron.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My