20 word summary.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: 20 word summary.
(21-07-2013 09:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
Carlo want to ship us his dryer lint.

Ah, ok. That's ... huh... what?
Too surreal!

(21-07-2013 09:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
Muffsy promised to insult us.

Phew! Back to normal, then.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
21-07-2013, 10:43 AM
(21-07-2013 09:47 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  The Mrs and I celebrated 20 years of marital bliss.

She got a new kitchen faucet ...

Hot or cold?

(21-07-2013 10:15 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  ...
Mrs. Knoll is hawt. Shy

Ah, ok. There's the answer.

Does Mrs. Knoll have to wait another 20 years to get the cold one?

Smile

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
21-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Yes, the 'honey do' list is completed with governmental efficiency.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Same old... Welcome back.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-07-2013, 04:42 PM
There is a thread about you somewhere.
21-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Welcome back, it's good to see you're not dead.

I don't know about 20 words but I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

So this guy came along and was all like "lol I'm a pedophile" and then so people were all like "yo dog, not cool go away" and then other people were all like "yo dogs free speech and shit" and then Chas was all like "yo dogs, the point of the forum is not free speech it's a place for atheists, that supports free speech" and then the mods were all like "yo Chas, nah it's free speech dog" and then everyone is still all like free speech v having creepy pedo's on the forum, and then Seth is all like coming out of nowhere and all like "yo dogs, chat chas said" and then because Seth said it everyone's like "yo seth, that's exactly right" or "yo seth, cool dog I disagree but I can all like see your point and shit", despite the fact that Chas was saying the same thing but w/e, and then Hughsie and Scot are all like "yo dogs, fuck this shit I thought it was all about free speech and shit" (or something to that degree) and so they were all like "yo dogs, we quit" and then so Stark is all like out of nowhere "yo dogs, I'm green again OH and so is KC" and then everyone was like "yo dogs, cool" and then/now there is a hole lot of threads about what people are going to do and then you were all like "yo dogs, I'm not dead" and then I was all like "yo dog here's what happened" and then I was all like "yo dog, this is the end of my summary".

Someone bitching that that's not how it went down even though that's exactly how it went down in 5..4..3..

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
21-07-2013, 05:04 PM
And Muffs caused an earthquake and a fire after nearly overdosing on acid drops...no, not that kind.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-07-2013, 06:26 PM
(21-07-2013 04:42 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  There is a thread about you somewhere.

Link or it didn't happen!

21-07-2013, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 06:36 PM by DLJ.)
(21-07-2013 04:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Welcome back, it's good to see you're not dead.

So this guy came along and was all like "lol I'm a pedophile" and then so people were all like "yo dog, not cool go away" and then other people were all like "yo dogs free speech and shit" and then Chas was all like "yo dogs, the point of the forum is not free speech it's a place for atheists, that supports free speech" and then the mods were all like "yo Chas, nah it's free speech dog" and then everyone is still all like free speech v having creepy pedo's on the forum, and then Seth is all like coming out of nowhere and all like "yo dogs, chat chas said" and then because Seth said it everyone's like "yo seth, that's exactly right" or "yo seth, cool dog I disagree but I can all like see your point and shit", despite the fact that Chas was saying the same thing but w/e, and then Hughsie and Scot are all like "yo dogs, fuck this shit I thought it was all about free speech and shit" (or something to that degree) and so they were all like "yo dogs, we quit" and then so Stark is all like out of nowhere "yo dogs, I'm green again OH and so is KC" and then everyone was like "yo dogs, cool" and then/now there is a hole lot of threads about what people are going to do and then you were all like "yo dogs, I'm not dead" and then I was all like "yo dog here's what happened" and then I was all like "yo dog, this is the end of my summary".

Someone bitching that that's not how it went down even though that's exactly how it went down in 5..4..3..

Not terse but I gotta feeling there's some deadliness in there somewhere.

I think I'd better not mention the average age of the gifts that were left on my pillow during my trip last week to Hanoi. I shoulda checked their passports but they weren't old enough to apply for any!

... and WhereTF did you get all those rep points from?
In fact, everyone's reps seemed to have sky rocketed. I think I've missed a mutual love-fest. Yeeeew!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-07-2013, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 06:58 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-07-2013 04:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Welcome back, it's good to see you're not dead.

So this guy came along and was all like "lol I'm a pedophile" and then so people were all like "yo dog, not cool go away" and then other people were all like "yo dogs free speech and shit" and then Chas was all like "yo dogs, the point of the forum is not free speech it's a place for atheists, that supports free speech" and then the mods were all like "yo Chas, nah it's free speech dog" and then everyone is still all like free speech v having creepy pedo's on the forum, and then Seth is all like coming out of nowhere and all like "yo dogs, what chas said" and then because Seth said it everyone's like "yo seth, that's exactly right" or "yo seth, cool dog I disagree but I can all like see your point and shit", despite the fact that Chas was saying the same thing but w/e, and then Hughsie and Scot are all like "yo dogs, fuck this shit I thought it was all about free speech and shit" (or something to that degree) and so they were all like "yo dogs, we quit" and then so Stark is all like out of nowhere "yo dogs, I'm green again OH and so is KC" and then everyone was like "yo dogs, cool" and then/now there is a whole lot of threads about what people are going to do and then you were all like "yo dogs, I'm not dead" and then I was all like "yo dog here's what happened" and then I was all like "yo dog, this is the end of my summary".

Thank God MuffinTop is a grown ass man ... 'cause I so wanna bone him after that. ... No homo.

THOSE AREN't PILLOWS!

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post