Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Doing my usual cruise around Youtube, through random clicking i came across this video.

Its a french guy allegedly from 30 years ago talking about "visions" he has had leading up till today and to the date 2012.

Something just dont feel right with the video thats why im sharing it with you peeps, I am fully aware that if i put my mind to it I could quite easily go to charity/second hand shops and buy and deck out a room so it looks like its from the 80s.

I could also very easily buy a camera from that era and film it.

So firstly if anybody does watch the video I would like people to keep there eyes peeled for any inconstistencies, if any member of the forum happens to speak french I would also like to know if the subtitles are accurate.

With regards to the events he mentions I suppose anybody could of guessed them, people win the lottery all the time and the odds of picking the numbers are astronomical, so my rational mind knows this. If the film is fake and has been produced recently then obv it would be a lot easier.

Im 50/50 on psychic predictions. Ive had experiences with people, paranormal wise that keeps me open minded yet skeptical on all of this.

Id also like to hear peoples opinions on what 2012 may bring as well......maybe not all doom and gloom etc etc but I do think that the world is on the brink of something. I only think this through what i see happening today, we have had occupy movements and we have had major revoloutions in some countrys recently. The worldwide economy has been in turmoil since late 2007 and obviously this has had a major factor in a lot of world events. We also have a lot of build up and tension with Iran/Syria and lines have been drawn recently with Russia calling Iran and Syria allies and that any intervention will not be looked upon kindly by them. Which is surprising really because Russia has normally said a lot but not stuck by there actions, which could be the same as today but if you see the globe like a game of "risk" then the west has done a lot of "work" recently in the middle east and now there run has come across some of the big players like Russia and China. The date 2012 also means a lot to some people.....its had a lot of hype and build up much like we had with the turn of the millenium.... To me personally I can only go on what I see with my own eyes, I have no belief up to now that aliens will show up, nor do I have any belief that the world will end. There has been a lot of psychics who say that they cannot see beyond the date of 2012, yet there are also a lot of psychics who say that they can.

So yeah, I think ive rambled on long enough with this post and raised the questions that I find interesting. I have come to the conclusion recently that I am extremely Biased towards a lot of things, I suppose we all are to some degree and I have allways tried to stay open minded...so just to let you know I dont believe the stuff in the vid yet I also at the same time dont disbelieve it.... but id like to talk about it Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-03-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: 2012
The top comment says it all "Did they have 1080 p HD back in 1980?". The quality is too good for 1980. Not just the fact it's up to 1080, but some of the largest blockbusters of the time didn't have this quality, how did this guy get it? I remember the 80's and vhs. The frame rate wouldn't be so great.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like craniumonempty's post
04-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Indeed. Where's the weird colored shadow copying all the images? If it were outside it would be even worse because for a while the filming tools of europe had a lot more trouble with outside shots than the lousy american ones. I also hear his voice as if he's in the same room. They should've definitely thought this over and gone to look for an antique recorder. Preferably something easily attained in the area he is supposed to be from.

Watch something like Fawlty Towers. While this show was filmed up to 79, it is a serious television show. This guy is supposed to be an average person making a film. The video should be at or less than the quality of show made around the time.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 3 users Like Lilith Pride's post
04-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Yeah I think thats what was bugging me initialy...giving me the feeling that something just wasnt right!!!

What are peoples thoughts about 2012 in general???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-03-2012, 02:51 PM
(04-03-2012 01:58 PM)bemore Wrote:  Yeah I think thats what was bugging me initialy...giving me the feeling that something just wasnt right!!!

What are peoples thoughts about 2012 in general???

It's a year.. If you are talking about all the talk, I worry that too many people might try to have a self fulfilled prophecy. Let's hope none of those people have too much power.

If they did produce a video from any time, how many people predict the end of the world or other events? Surely they can find one from the thousands that are vague enough that they can market in some way. Maybe we could make a huge number of films predicting everything under the sun. Then when the right thing happens, pull it from the vault with proof that we had no prior knowledge... Wow, it's a good thing some people have at least a shred of integrity. Otherwise, they might decide to do just that. How much money could be made from tricking a buttload of people? Harold Camping did something like it? I wonder of his bank accounts.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like craniumonempty's post
04-03-2012, 07:41 PM
(04-03-2012 01:58 PM)bemore Wrote:  Yeah I think thats what was bugging me initialy...giving me the feeling that something just wasnt right!!!

Angst, brother. Doesn't go away.

"The reality of external objects does not admit of strict proof. On the contrary, however, the reality of the object of our internal sense (of myself and state) is clear immediately through consciousness." - Kant
04-03-2012, 08:03 PM
(04-03-2012 07:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Youve been sounding very "zen" recently GM Big Grin

I like it

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-03-2012, 08:25 PM
(04-03-2012 08:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(04-03-2012 07:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Youve been sounding very "zen" recently GM Big Grin

I like it

Nowhere else left to run, brother. Wink

"The reality of external objects does not admit of strict proof. On the contrary, however, the reality of the object of our internal sense (of myself and state) is clear immediately through consciousness." - Kant
17-03-2012, 11:39 PM
The production quality is far too good for a 32 year old clip. WHY is the door ajar, no reason except to better "date" the doorknob and latching plate. WHY is an un-used coffee cup sitting on the piano when everything else in the room is so "neathend-up" for the video shoot. WHY put a clock in view "that does NOT work" ; The room, the man, his clothes and body language are so precise, he would have a clock that works. Speaking of precise body language, it is too precise, down right cleche'd, like a trained actor imitating a Frenchman. I'd say he was an American who spent meny years in France, learned the language and some typical body movements, sort of what Americans expect to see in a Frenchman. There is no regional accent to the language, it came from a book(s)NOT a neighborhood.
17-03-2012, 11:44 PM
So far the only people who seem to worry are conspiracy theorists, I've never much paid attention to conspiracy. There's been a lot of science that has said it's really nothing to worry about.

So if we're wrong and it is, well, what can you really do about it?