2012-12-21, Oh my!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: 2012-12-21, Oh my!
Ah good ol' Nostradamus, I've gone up against that before.

If I may refer to his wiki for a moment to stress something about his "prophecies"?

Quote: Most academic sources maintain that the associations made between world events and Nostradamus's quatrains are largely the result of misinterpretations or mistranslations (sometimes deliberate) or else are so tenuous as to render them useless as evidence of any genuine predictive power.[4] Nevertheless, occasional commentators have successfully used a process of free interpretation and determined 'twisting' of his words to predict an apparently imminent event. In 1867, three years before it happened, for example, Le Pelletier did so to anticipate either the triumph or the defeat of Napoleon III in a war that, in the event, begged to be identified as the Franco-Prussian war, while admitting that he could not specify either which or when.[5]

Any prediction from him must be interpreted or mistranslated to a biblical degree of apologetic acrobatics for his works to have any predictive power.

And don't forget; some people believe that Gangnam Style is evidence that Kim Jong Il is still alive and started singing.

Besides, the apocalypse of the musical industry happened a LONG time ago in my opinion.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 08:48 PM
RE: 2012-12-21, Oh my!
Well, i've had alot of nutheads telling me about this gangnam prediction, i kindof say in short what you have said, any quote can be warped into something else.

Islam logic:
See a cartoon? Burn down the nearest embassy!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply