Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2012, 12:56 AM
RE: 2012
A lot of New Age therapists, including psychics, are very tricky and corrupt manipulators.
The past/present/future all move rather too fast to go down that track too seriously.Confused
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2012, 08:39 AM
I agree with all points made about the video, it is obviously shot on a digital camera and then color tuned to make it look old. If this had genuinely been shot in that period the video would not be so crisp and would be heavily interlaced as it would have been shot to tape using analogue equipment. Digital didnt exist back then, at least not in any way that would have been accessable by your average conspiracy nut.
Also 2012 is a complete load of bollox. The easiest way to learn this would be to speak with an actual Mayan. I used to do some work in the Yucatan, and this date is nothing more than when they stopped counting - as it was a natural end to the cycle. Its like taking a look at your desk calendar, flipping over the december picture and ....OHMYFRIKKENGAWDDDTHERESNOJANUARYFIRSTTHEWORLDISENDING!!!!

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
02-04-2012, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 09:47 AM by Logica Humano.)
(04-03-2012 01:00 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  The top comment says it all "Did they have 1080 p HD back in 1980?". The quality is too good for 1980. Not just the fact it's up to 1080, but some of the largest blockbusters of the time didn't have this quality, how did this guy get it? I remember the 80's and vhs. The frame rate wouldn't be so great.
That does not mean the video itself is 1080p. It means that the tape (converted into a video file) was rendered in 1080p. I still agree with you, though. The camera quality in standard definition still looks to crisp and clean to be from the 80s.

This video will destroy the 2012 myth.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
07-04-2012, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 01:41 AM by Quidsane.)
(04-03-2012 01:00 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  The top comment says it all "Did they have 1080 p HD back in 1980?". The quality is too good for 1980. Not just the fact it's up to 1080, but some of the largest blockbusters of the time didn't have this quality, how did this guy get it? I remember the 80's and vhs. The frame rate wouldn't be so great.

Any video can be converted to 1080p.
In fact, you can upload 360p and have youtube itself do the conversion and display as 1080p.
Doesn't mean this video isn't fake, though.

(02-04-2012 08:39 AM)PeterKA Wrote:  I agree with all points made about the video, it is obviously shot on a digital camera and then color tuned to make it look old. If this had genuinely been shot in that period the video would not be so crisp and would be heavily interlaced as it would have been shot to tape using analogue equipment. Digital didnt exist back then, at least not in any way that would have been accessable by your average conspiracy nut.
Also 2012 is a complete load of bollox. The easiest way to learn this would be to speak with an actual Mayan. I used to do some work in the Yucatan, and this date is nothing more than when they stopped counting - as it was a natural end to the cycle. Its like taking a look at your desk calendar, flipping over the december picture and ....OHMYFRIKKENGAWDDDTHERESNOJANUARYFIRSTTHEWORLDISENDING!!!!

Definitely shot on beta. You can see the distortion ribbon at the bottom.
No, the video would not be interlaced if you de-interlaced it before upping.
This is a very common and free filter.
Still think the video's bullshit though, just not for those reasons.

Apparently his name is Jacques Nietzermann.
Here he is moving a glass with his mind Rolleyes :

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
09-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Well, as an avid admirer of James Randi I have no doubt that this is 100% bovine scat-duochebaggery.

The name "Nietzermann" is very unique and suspect to me. I think in German it loosely translates into something like- "riveting destroy man". Sounds like an obvious name of a hoaxer Laughat

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2012, 04:30 PM
This smells of hoax to me. Although you can in fact clean up old videos, I haven't seen anything from the 80's being cleaned up this well. Not even Hollywood movies. Also the framerate in this video seems too fluid for the 80's.

Not to mention the fact that the surrounding seems to be trying too hard to point out dated objects like vinyls with the cover of one blatantly showing in front of the camera.