2014 NFL thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2014, 03:22 AM
RE: 2014 NFL thread.
(22-10-2014 09:50 PM)Blitz55 Wrote:  If we get 9 wins I'll be happy.
But feeling good about the direction of this team.
They do not look like the team of the last few years.
They look tougher.

Not really a Cowboys fan but a big fan of Demarco Murray. I honestly think these Cowboys are legit and it starts, as with all good football teams, on the line. The Cowboys offensive line is legit and it's making Demarco's life great, which in turn is making Tony's life easy. No pressure Tony is good Tony.

They should at least be 8-2 heading into the bye week with the only potential loss being to the Cardinals, though they could just as easily win that game. They go at least 4-2 over the last 6 games and finish anywhere between 11-5 and 13-3 and get into the playoffs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2014, 09:45 AM
I'm not complaining, but...
Anybody know the reason for a game to start at 9:30 in the friggin morning? Blink

26-10-2014, 10:31 AM
(26-10-2014 09:45 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'm not complaining, but...
Anybody know the reason for a game to start at 9:30 in the friggin morning? Blink

Are they in London?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-10-2014, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2014 10:42 AM by TheGulegon.)
(26-10-2014 10:31 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-10-2014 09:45 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'm not complaining, but...

Are they in London?

Naw dude! Atlanta, I think! Lions at Falcons!
Or Detroit!
I'm pretty sure I just heard the Fox Sports guys say "in London"!
Last second field goal for the Lion's win! Missed the first attempt, but it was called off because of a delay of game penalty, but made the second try!

27-10-2014, 11:52 AM
As a Green Bay Packers fan, I have to say that it would be nice if, when Detroit gets behind 21-0, they would stay behind. It's getting frustrating to see them pulling off miracle comebacks week after week -- especially on a day when the Packers are getting their butts kicked.

Angry

At least the Bears got their butts kicked even worse.

Tongue
27-10-2014, 11:53 AM
(27-10-2014 11:52 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  As a Green Bay Packers fan, I have to say that it would be nice if, when Detroit gets behind 21-0, they would stay behind. It's getting frustrating to see them pulling off miracle comebacks week after week -- especially on a day when the Packers are getting their butts kicked.

Angry

Tongue

Detroit has been doing that since the 50s... I think they're due for one. The Bears aren't even a team anymore, these fans don't even want them to play the rest of the season.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-10-2014, 11:59 AM
(27-10-2014 11:52 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  As a Green Bay Packers fan, I have to say that it would be nice if, when Detroit gets behind 21-0, they would stay behind. It's getting frustrating to see them pulling off miracle comebacks week after week -- especially on a day when the Packers are getting their butts kicked.

Angry

Tongue

Don't think we were horrendous - until A-Rod tweaked the hammy we were in the game - and to my mind if he's fully healthy neither of those INTs happen.

Good time for a bye and then to paste the Bears next up.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
27-10-2014, 12:19 PM
(27-10-2014 11:59 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  

Angry

Tongue

Don't think we were horrendous - until A-Rod tweaked the hammy we were in the game - and to my mind if he's fully healthy neither of those INTs happen.

Good time for a bye and then to paste the Bears next up.

I didn't see the game, but from what I read, neither of the interceptions was even his fault. Didn't they bounce off the receivers' hands? When that happens, the result is random -- can't blame it on the QB. But certainly he would have played better with 2 good legs. At least he will have 2 weeks to heal up.
27-10-2014, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2014 12:36 PM by Bows and Arrows.)
James Harrison Big Grin

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
27-10-2014, 06:17 PM
YAYYYY STEELERS!!
If Ben could only play like that always.....

If only.... Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart