2014 NFL thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: 2014 NFL thread.
Oh noes! Gasp
Eric Berry, of the KC Chiefs, has found a lump in his chest! Sadcryface
Here's hoping the center, in Atlanta, where he's headed to get it looked at, can help a brother out!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2014, 09:41 PM

[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
21-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Anybody remember when the Chiefs had just upped their record to 7-3 by beating the defending Super Bowl champs? Boy I sure do!

[Image: cryingindian-simpsons-carousel.jpg] Gawdam Chiefs!

They still have a half to play to win, but I'm worried! Confused

28-12-2014, 03:26 PM
Awww Justin Houston broke Derrick Thomas' single season sack record. That's so cute!
Awww Jamaal Charles broke 1000 yards again, I think! Isn't that cute!
Awww the Chiefs went 9-7 and would have made the playoffs if the Ravens, and the Texans had lost. How cute!
Fuck you, ASSHOLES!!!! Angry
If you'd won your season-home-opener, game 1, against the shitty ass Titans, &/or won in Oakland against the then 0-8 Raiders, you'd be 11-5 and in the playoffs! The KC Chumps fuckin SUCK!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!! Angry
Oh but Guley when's the last time you had a bad day or 3? The last time I was paid millions of dollars to not fuck up whatever I was being paid millions of dollars to not fuck up! Angry Angry
But I don't care! I don't care! Seriously, I don't care! No really, I don't care! Drinking Beverage
.... Drinking Beverage
[Image: 1305238524148_f.jpg]

Dodgy Laugh out load

28-12-2014, 06:09 PM
(28-12-2014 03:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Awww Justin Houston broke Derrick Thomas' single season sack record. That's so cute!
Awww the Chiefs went 9-7 and would have made the playoffs if the Ravens, and the Texans had lost. How cute!
If you'd won your season-home-opener, game 1, against the shitty ass Titans, &/or won in Oakland against the then 0-8 Raiders, you'd be 11-5 and in the playoffs! The KC Chumps fuckin SUCK!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!! Angry
Oh but Guley when's the last time you had a bad day or 3? The last time I was paid millions of dollars to not fuck up whatever I was being paid millions of dollars to not fuck up! Angry Angry
But I don't care! I don't care! Seriously, I don't care! No really, I don't care! Drinking Beverage
.... Drinking Beverage

Dodgy Laugh out load

On that note thanks for beating the chargers and letting Baltimore back into the playoffs. Mighty good of you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-12-2014, 05:49 PM
(28-12-2014 06:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 03:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Awww Justin Houston broke Derrick Thomas' single season sack record. That's so cute!
.... Drinking Beverage

Dodgy Laugh out load

On that note thanks for beating the chargers and letting Baltimore back into the playoffs. Mighty good of you.

Eh. I guess it saves me a first round Chiefs playoff loss to find a new team to cheer for! Dodgy Which'll end up being your Ravens, or the Seahawks! Maybe the Cardinals! They're always underdogs.
I find myself in the same spot as last year... almost hoping Peyton takes down his second so he can retire & get the hell out of the division! Undecided

03-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Packers gonna win this whole thing...but those damn Cowboys are earning my favor.
03-01-2015, 06:21 PM
(03-01-2015 01:40 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Packers gonna win this whole thing...but those damn Cowboys are earning my favor.

Packers will never get past the good defenses. Rodgers is not good enough to elevate his teammates enough to get past Seattle.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-01-2015, 09:40 PM
I for one am delighted that the fucking Cardinals lost. Now, maybe, we won't lose 1/3 of the nightly newscast to these strutting prima donna asswipes. One can only hope.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
03-01-2015, 09:46 PM
I think the Packers' biggest problem is that they have trouble beating good teams on the road, and since they failed to get the first seed, they will probably have to go through Seattle to get to the Super Bowl.

I'm not sure how much the home vs. road records really mean (small sample size and all that), but Dallas at Green Bay should be an intriguing match-up (provided the Cowboys don't get tripped up by the Lions tomorrow). Green Bay is 8-0 at home, and Dallas is 8-0 on the road. And Romo actually has a slightly better "passer rating" (for whatever that's worth) than Rodgers.