2015/16 UEFA Champions League

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2015, 01:47 PM
2015/16 UEFA Champions League
I figured this might be the wrong forum to open such a thread since it`s packed with Americans and Canadians. But I`ll give it a try anyway.

So I decided to watch the Barcelona vs Roma match today and am currently not regreting it a bit. I bet people will be talking about that goal by Florenzi in 20 years... that was just fucking sensational.

I hope those Soulless Qatari sellouts FC Qatarlonia get their asses kicked by the way...

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: 2015/16 UEFA Champions League
(16-09-2015 01:47 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I figured this might be the wrong forum to open such a thread since it`s packed with Americans and Canadians. But I`ll give it a try anyway.

So I decided to watch the Barcelona vs Roma match today and am currently not regreting it a bit. I bet people will be talking about that goal by Florenzi in 20 years... that was just fucking sensational.

I hope those Soulless Qatari sellouts FC Qatarlonia get their asses kicked by the way...

Not really.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
16-09-2015, 05:20 PM
(16-09-2015 05:02 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 01:47 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I figured this might be the wrong forum to open such a thread since it`s packed with Americans and Canadians. But I`ll give it a try anyway.

Not really.

What do you mean?

16-09-2015, 05:24 PM
I mean it was a lucky opportunistic shot , no real skill involved. Well done, but it won't be talked about next year, let alone 20.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
16-09-2015, 05:27 PM
(16-09-2015 05:24 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I mean it was a lucky opportunistic shot , no real skill involved. Well done, but it won't be talked about next year, let alone 20.

Do you remember this:

How much of that was luck and how much was skill? It is sometimes hard to tell.

I think Ter Stegen made a mistake and was a bit to enthusiastic in trying to be a sweeper keeper.

16-09-2015, 05:38 PM
That's a good example, I remembered that goal now when I saw it, and I think that was much more on the skill side than Florenzi's goal, but nobody talks about that goal either.
I agree on the goalkeeper.

I really enjoyed Nessun dorma in the background of the video tho.