2015 NFL Thread
Steelers play the Vikings, in the Hall Of Fame game, tonight! Starts at 7. Shy

Pre-season begins in earnest Thursday, August 13! Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
10-08-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: 2015 NFL Thread
Should be an intriguing season. No clear cut favorite.

Go Pack Go!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
10-08-2015, 05:08 PM
After years as a football fan I have simply lost interest. Football will still be on TV around here but I don't expect to be watching. But I will quietly root for anyone playing the Patriots. I hate the Patriots. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
10-08-2015, 06:26 PM
(10-08-2015 05:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  After years as a football fan I have simply lost interest. Football will still be on TV around here but I don't expect to be watching. But I will quietly root for anyone playing the Patriots. I hate the Patriots. Dodgy

[Image: smiley-hug013.gif] I think my NFL watching might take a hit, too, if the Chiefs suck! Sadcryface Again! Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-08-2015, 06:50 PM
I only watched a handful of games last year, don't know how much I'll be watching this year either... But packer's first game is against the patriots, so I'll watch if it's on.

Anj can help me cheer Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
10-08-2015, 06:59 PM
I don't watch much football any more, and the modern iteration of the game puts me off, too often. I'll always root for my Cowboys, but with the Al Davis pretender at them helm, I don't have high hopes. Best RB gone, signed a lame horse to replace him, and that means more pressure on Tony Romo, who posts great stats but has a knack for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
11-08-2015, 04:45 PM
I have been a Green Bay Packers fan all my life, and will be one for the rest of my life. But I rarely watch games anymore. I don't even have cable -- I only use my TV to watch DVDs. If I happen to be somewhere else where the game is on, I'll watch it, and for a really important game (playoffs, for example), I will make an effort to go somewhere to watch it. But I haven't gone out of my way to watch a regular season game in years -- and I wouldn't waste my time on a preseason game even if I did have cable.
19-08-2015, 07:22 PM
Told myself I wouldn't watch, but there ain't shit else on! Blush
12-10 Denver over the Seahawks! Mm. Meh! I'll watch for 3 more minutes till the half. Laugh out load

10-09-2015, 05:51 PM
Is the Patriots - Steelers game scheduled to begin roughly 40 minutes from now the beginning of the regular season? Unsure

Shows ya how much I been payin attention! Confused

Go Steelers! Laugh out load Tongue

13-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in! Hobo