2015 NFL Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2016, 05:47 PM
RE: 2015 NFL Thread
I don't even care who wins the Arizona/Carolina game. I am just so happy that the Pats are out of it. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2016, 06:46 PM
That was one hell of a game between the Pats and Broncos in the end.

Albeit they lost, Tom Brady is one ice cold motherfucker, from that 4th and 10 conversion to the touchdown on 4th and goal. I can't stand the Pats, but I never count them out because of the Brady/Belichick design.

Looks like we are getting the Panthers and the Broncos, barring an Arizona comeback (that's not unlikely). Should be an excellent Super Bowl, regardless of who the Broncos play.
[+] 2 users Like UndauntedToast's post
24-01-2016, 06:50 PM
(24-01-2016 06:46 PM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  That was one hell of a game between the Pats and Broncos in the end.

Albeit they lost, Tom Brady is one ice cold motherfucker, from that 4th and 10 conversion to the touchdown on 4th and goal. I can't stand the Pats, but I never count them out because of the Brady/Belichick design.

Looks like we are getting the Panthers and the Broncos, barring an Arizona comeback (that's not unlikely). Should be an excellent Super Bowl, regardless of who the Broncos play.

I never count the Patriots out - I just hope they get beat. I root for whatever team is playing them.

Arizona better get busy if they are going to beat Carolina though.

I was a huge Peyton Manning/Colts fan...I really never made the transition to Broncos fan. Since they beat the Pats and this may be Peyton's last year, I suppose I will be rooting for a Bronchos win in two weeks. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-01-2016, 07:11 PM
(24-01-2016 05:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't even care who wins the Arizona/Carolina game. I am just so happy that the Pats are out of it. Thumbsup

I don't care, either, but my dad's watching with me, and he's an Arizona fan, so I'm kinda havin to pretend, right now! Blush

If Peyton wasn't a Bronco, and therefore a sworn enemy to the Chiefs, he'd be okay in my book, too! [Image: smiley-hug013.gif]