2017-10-3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 08:09 AM
RE: 2017-10-3
Well, I've already pledged my soul to goop (Gwynnie's website) what more can I do?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 09:55 AM
Help me write the damn book by interacting with my lw fb linked in my siggy.

I'm wondering the point of god. Working on the point of Gwynnite. Wondering when to post the elleny pics. Likely to alienate a portion of the potential audience, yet the whole point of the elleny pics was to establish a potentially embarrassing aspect of the prophet and alleviate the pressure to be a perfect representative of god.

Ideally the point of Gwynnite where all are welcome to express their appreciation of god in whatever form is the most expressive and true.

Atheism has no future as a community. It doesn't stand for itself. It stands against contemporary theology, but, atheist objections to the contrary, we are all born theistic.

Reason is a learned behavior.

So to preserve the community of atheists a form of spirituality is required. You don't have to believe in god to be a Gwynnite, you only have to believe in yourself.

The LC? Wizard behind the curtain. The LC exists mostly so that one can be Gwynnite, believe in god, and be an atheist.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-03-2017, 12:21 PM

Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
12-03-2017, 01:37 PM
*Beware the Hammer of the Eye of God day. I don't know what the fuck I wrote up there.

Here's what happened. Gwynnie was baking an Apple; somehow motherhood made her an unenviable focus of my attention. So for the third and final time, I tried to give up the Gwynnies.

I took to drinking whiskey a half gallon at a time. Bringing a flask to work. Growing surly.

I'm at the fucking store to re-up when I see an inch tall image from 40 feet, and the stupid brain goes, "my Gwynnies!" and scooted over there with its stupid body in tow.

When I realized I needed an anniversary to remember what not to do.

There was alcohol and self-abuse involved. I don't much remember, other than not to give up the Gwynnies. <3

[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Never go full Gwynnies.

[Image: gwynnie_zpsm0kvicev.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-03-2017, 01:51 PM
(12-03-2017 09:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm wondering the point of god. Working on the point of Gwynnite. Wondering when to post the elleny pics. Likely to alienate a portion of the potential audience, yet the whole point of the elleny pics was to establish a potentially embarrassing aspect of the prophet and alleviate the pressure to be a perfect representative of god.

Exactly. Thumbsup

[Image: elleny_zpsonrgrkaz.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-03-2017, 04:57 PM
(12-03-2017 01:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm wondering the point of god. Working on the point of Gwynnite. Wondering when to post the elleny pics. Likely to alienate a portion of the potential audience, yet the whole point of the elleny pics was to establish a potentially embarrassing aspect of the prophet and alleviate the pressure to be a perfect representative of god.

Exactly. Thumbsup

I'm just surprised he can rock those heels Wink Gwynnie would be impressed. Smile
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
12-03-2017, 05:10 PM
(12-03-2017 04:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 01:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Exactly. Thumbsup

I'm just surprised he can rock those heels Wink Gwynnie would be impressed. Smile

I wanna see him wear it now that he's fat. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-03-2017, 08:11 PM
(12-03-2017 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I wanna see him wear it now that he's fat. Big Grin

Angry

I'm thinking, no.

[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-03-2017, 07:34 AM
A whole damn week, ladies and germs. I'm not back here to pimp my page (well, I am) but to illustrate the irony of standing before the creator of the universe in the summer of 2005 and accepting the title of prophet from god and twelve years later finding god.

Seems like the real deal, ladies and germs. The purpose of religion is counseling and charity and community. Gwynnite's gonna do all that. Currently (in the eventually category) is looking for creatives to create religious icons in the manner of "make an idol of your Gwynnies" and sell it in our Gwynnite shop.

You know, if you pimp my page and have a little faith, these things will happen. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post