21 Most Dangerous Cities in U.S. St.Louis overtakes Jersey!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2010, 06:06 PM

21 Most Dangerous Cities in U.S. St.Louis overtakes Jersey!
WOW

Camden NJ overtaken by a city in Missouri!? Undecided That's one hell of a way to get bumped to number 2 with Vegas @ 21. Hubby went to Vegas with family a couple of years ago. The hotel warned everyone in his party that the rule in Vegas was, don't go down any streets that aren't lit off the strip, or if there's no people around even if it is alight, because the odd's were you wouldn't be coming out either alive or, without getting robbed or assaulted at the very least.
Great gamble!Dodgy

What's a new list, at least for me, is the 10 Biggest American Cities Running Out of Water.
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2010, 06:35 PM
RE: 21 Most Dangerous Cities in U.S. St.Louis overtakes Jersey!
I lived in Camden, NJ for a 3 year period in the early 90s and it was an absolute hell hole. I'm there periodically now and it hasn't improve much in the 16 years since I got out. Still an absolute hell hole. My wife still can't believe I lived there (it was really cheap).

Glad to see my current home of Philadelphia is on the list. Or, as we like to call it: Killadelphia. It was the murder capital of the US for a few years. Glad to see we've been usurped.

I'm surprised Newark, NJ didn't make the list. I guess they have to try harder.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2010, 08:19 PM
London and Manchester in the UK are more dangerous than Kabul in Afghanistan. Apparently the knives, guns, muggings, rapes and assaults of London and Manchester far outweigh the threat of bombs in Kabul.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
22-11-2010, 09:50 PM

Unfortunately, gangs and other warm and cuddly thugs from Killadephia, New York, and Jersey, are moving into surrounding States, like Delaware and Virginia and Connecticut. Bringing with them all their fun accessories like spray paint for gang tags, increases in crime rates including vandalism.

So like a virus, that list of 21 stands to grow exponentially as the breed making the list possible expand their territory. Only when they move to States with a rural population, they may think they're banging in on a bunch of corn field hicks who are plump for the pickin. But that's a big mistake, given how many fields tend to be fertilized with only the best bone meal and fat pigs abound in area's like that. While the new arrival thug camp population seems to move in and ... disappear.
Maybe that's why we don't see any tiny bergs in West Virginia anywhere near that list. Tongue [Image: thhellopig.gif]
23-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Corn field hicks around here usually have their own protection. And it isn't pigs.
23-11-2010, 06:15 PM

(23-11-2010 05:58 PM)catdance62 Wrote:  Corn field hicks around here usually have their own protection. And it isn't pigs.
The pig's aren't for protection. They're for destroying the evidence, after the need for protection is over with.
Pigs eat everything, but teeth.
23-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Actually, pigs are part two of the protection plan. GK just defined their role.