23 incredible new technologies you’ll see by 2021

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2011, 06:51 PM
23 incredible new technologies you’ll see by 2021
http://matadornetwork.com/life/24-incred...e-by-2021/

Thought I'd love to share it with everyone Big Grin. The world is growing exponentially as long with Science! I feel like doing all of applied sciences. But I'm most likely going to focus on nano technology!

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Laxion's post
24-10-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: 23 incredible new technologies you’ll see by 2021
Damn I hope all this stuff actually happens!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Wooo!!!! Big Grin I am excited by space trips. I heard about floating cities. Do you think it will happen?

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
25-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Whatever, I am still waiting for my house cleaning robot and my flying car! Wink

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
25-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Fusion Reactor that actually works would be by far the greatest invention in the history of man kind. Everything else in that list is garbage by comparison.

I have doubts if they can pull it off by 2030 though.
29-10-2011, 04:22 AM
I'm waiting to see if human level general AI's will happen. Hopefully that will probably happen soon.

My new computer is pretty darn quick. I7-960 with NVidia GTX570. The progress is amazing! Imagine if human level AI's could run efficiently on a tiny mobile phone in 15-20years time.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
29-10-2011, 11:55 AM
(29-10-2011 04:22 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'm waiting to see if human level general AI's will happen. Hopefully that will probably happen soon.

My new computer is pretty darn quick. I7-960 with NVidia GTX570. The progress is amazing! Imagine if human level AI's could run efficiently on a tiny mobile phone in 15-20years time.

Depends on the human. I think a pocket calculator has a higher IQ than your average fundie.

Then again, a glass of water probably has a higher IQ than your average fundie Big Grin.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
29-10-2011, 12:11 PM
(29-10-2011 04:22 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'm waiting to see if human level general AI's will happen. Hopefully that will probably happen soon.

Haven't you heard about Siri on Iphone 4s?

29-10-2011, 12:21 PM
(29-10-2011 12:11 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Haven't you heard about Siri on Iphone 4s?

It that the thing that was in the news because it can't understand Scottish accents? That made me laugh.

Best
Worst
29-10-2011, 12:46 PM
(29-10-2011 12:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(29-10-2011 12:11 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Haven't you heard about Siri on Iphone 4s?

It that the thing that was in the news because it can't understand Scottish accents? That made me laugh.

LOL!! I bet they are going to fix that. I know it understand English accent but I don't know if will understand English regional accent(that did not make any senseTongue)