24 year old, Anthony Miranda -Chicago, picks the wrong person to mug.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2011, 07:07 PM
RE: 24 year old, Anthony Miranda -Chicago, picks the wrong person to mug.
(09-12-2011 05:51 AM)Filox Wrote:  ManlyGirl is my new best idol. Can you make some drawing so I can keep her close to my heart? And I said DRAW, I don't want a photo, I'm not weird, but a caricature, something funny would do just fine. Smile

Yeah, I can't even draw a decent stick figure. But I would be able to provide photographs and commission a drawing from HoC which I would then share. But I see a couple of problems with this.

1) It may violate HoC's religious beliefs. Drawing anyone other than Gwynnie may be blasphemous.
2) He may replace Gwynnie with ManlyGirl in which case I gotta find space in my house so that we can both share our worship directly.

This is not my signature.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-12-2011, 08:01 PM
(08-12-2011 03:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ahhh ... an excellent opportunity to introduce the forum to ManlyGirl. She looks like fucking Lisbeth Salander, tats everywhere, 22 piercings on each ear, multiple piercings on eyebrows, nose, and lip. Why anyone would want to fuck with her is beyond me, but they do. 3 incidents in the last 6 months.

Oh, I didn't see the word WITH there at first. Big Grin

Who doesn't have a chubby for Lisbeth Salander? She awesome in the Swedish version, but I'm pretty psyched how she'll fare when teamed up with James Bond in the Hollywoodized version coming out in a couple weeks!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
10-12-2011, 05:21 PM

Ah, gangster culture. Do not want. Sleepy
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2012, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2012 05:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-12-2011 03:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ahhh ... an excellent opportunity to introduce the forum to ManlyGirl. She looks like fucking Lisbeth Salander, tats everywhere, 22 piercings on each ear, multiple piercings on eyebrows, nose, and lip. Why anyone would want to fuck with her is beyond me, but they do. 3 incidents in the last 6 months.

Incident #1: ManlyGirl's leaving the local liquor store and a drunk who's hanging out front solicits her for spare change. Being a compassionate atheist she gives him fifty cents. He is so grateful he thanks her by grabbing her tit. A right hook later, he falls to the pavement headfirst with a sickening thud. She's getting ready to kick him when he's down with her steel-toed RedWings when the Indian owner of the store (whose name is Duke Rodriguez which only adds to the hilarity) rushes out of the store and says "Please just go home now Sue, I'll take care of this."

Incident #2: ManlyGirl's in the self-checkout line at Home Depot when she feels something brush her ass. Her initial response is to just ignore it, probably just an accident, then she feels a hand on her crotch. A left elbow later blood's flying everywhere out of dude's nose. Home Depot security rushes over and says, "Please ma'am, just leave now, we'll take care of this."

Incident #3: ManlyGirl's coming out of a gas station late at night because my kids sent her out for Backwoods (which apparently are now favored over EZ-widers amongst today's youth), some dude in a hoodie comes over and tries to grab her purse. She pivots and kicks him in the shin (recall that she wears steel-toed RedWings). Dude drops like a rock and she gets in her car and leaves. Couple hours later she gets a call from the cops (gas station's cameras got her tags).

Incident #4: Manly's coming out of 7-Eleven tonight with a County Sheriff coincidentally not far behind her. Homeless dude starts to approach her with "Hey how ya' doing?" Sees the Sheriff. Checks out Manly's piercings. Checks out Manly's steel toes. Looks to the Sheriff who responds "Yeah. She's the one." ... I think the time is ripe for a superhero comic book.

This is not my signature.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-02-2012, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2012 11:53 AM by jknightx.)
(06-12-2011 10:36 AM)insidemyownmind Wrote:  LOL. I saw this and I wanted to find the fighter and give him a high five.
Fucking immature people these days.
I'm glad that he picked the wrong person, and got his ass handed to him.

[Image: 111206-Anthony-Miranda-5a.photoblog600.jpg]

There is a link to the story below.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/1...ma-fighter

I read this story a few weeks on yahoo news, and thought the same thing as you, this jerk just wanted to steal someone else car/money without wroking for it ,and at least he got the beating he desrved,
(06-12-2011 10:36 AM)insidemyownmind Wrote:  LOL. I saw this and I wanted to find the fighter and give him a high five.
Fucking immature people these days.
I'm glad that he picked the wrong person, and got his ass handed to him.

[Image: 111206-Anthony-Miranda-5a.photoblog600.jpg]

There is a link to the story below.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/1...ma-fighter

If you ask me the mma fighter let him off easy, he could still walk on his own when the police took custody of him,I really dislike someone who just trys to steal someones elses monwy/car/stuff who worked for what they have, and this just wanted to take it.and no telling how many times this thief has done this to other people.

Give a man a fish ,you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish ,you feed him for a life time,give a man religion,he will die praying for a fish
20-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Suck shit and die, arsehole!! Haha

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)