25 Kinds of People that are Currently Pissing Me Off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2014, 04:35 PM
25 Kinds of People that are Currently Pissing Me Off
The following is a list of 25 types of people that are making me particularly angry recently. Feel free to ask me why if it isn't obvious to you.

1. People who pine after "The Good Old Days", which usually refers to time periods when only certain people had rights.

2. White people who only say "nigger" when there aren't any black people around.

3. Parents who automatically take the side of their children, especially when their children are been behaving badly.

4. People who claim to be the sole definers of "The Family" and what "Family Values" ought to be.

5. People who speak so quietly that no one can hear them, and then get angry when asked to speak up.

6. People who complain about situations which they caused.

7. People who hesitate rather than answer a direct question, because they can tell the answer isn't going to be liked.

8. People who can't go more than a single sentence without referring to "Jesus" or "The Good Lord".

9. People who assume that I believe everything that they do without asking me.

10. People who care more about celebrities than their own lives.

11. Hosts on TV and Radio shows who ask questions of their guests, and then talk over the answers.

12. People who give advice that they don't practice.

13. People who admire or look up to people who play games for a living.

14. People who post threads with obvious misspelling in the title.

15. People who get offended on behalf of other people.

16. People who are proud of ignorance and superstition, usually rustic country fuckers.

17. Gay politicians who vote against every measure of gay rights ever proposed to congress.

18. People who do things on their smart phone when you are trying to have a conversation with them.

19. Women who call other women "sluts".

20. Parents who decorate their bumpers with "We are the proud parents of a Wildsdale Student etc..."

21. Schools that have uniforms, especially that make everyone look like a Nazi.

22. People who get angry when immigrants do not speak English.

23. People with ugly, long haired, loudmouthed, rats, or as they call them, dogs.

24. People who stay in abusive relationships, even under extremely violent and degrading circumstances, and then cry and whine as though they are only a victim.

25. People who tell others where they can and cannot smoke.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2014, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2014 03:30 PM by undergroundp.)
RE: 25 Kinds of People that are Currently Pissing Me Off
I was with you up until the last one. I wouldn't tell you where to smoke, but if I was out eating and your smoke was all over my face, I'd be pretty pissed.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
20-02-2014, 05:03 PM
Wow now that's a lot of bitching Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like donotwant's post
20-02-2014, 05:05 PM
I agree with all but 2 of them (20 & 25).

20- that magnet is on my car for the sole purpose of making my child happy- she is, after all, the one who earned the Duke Tip honor. It has NOTHING to do with anyone
else….kind of like a tattoo. Its for the person who owns it and no one else.

25- cigarettes…keep the nastiness away….no one wants your shit in their face. It falls under the 'don't be a dick' rule.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
20-02-2014, 05:08 PM
2. Are us white folks supposed to start using it when black people are around? Laugh out load that'd go over well!

13. I could agree if you mean looking up to them as a perfect person for their skill alone, but if someone has an amazing skill at a sport or game, I give kudos for that. Doesn't mean I'd assume they are great people otherwise.

14. Damn... Guilty of this one Blush

15. If I'm out with my lesbian best friend, and someone says something derogatory about her, damn right I'm going to get offended Dodgy pricks...

17. Does this actually happen?

24. Those situations are harder to get out of than you think Confused the abusive partner usually has control of all money, isolates you from friends and family, and brainwashes you to believe your trash not worth anything better.

Cheers! Hug Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-02-2014, 05:13 PM
(20-02-2014 04:51 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I was with you up until the last one. I wouldn't tell you were to smoke, but if I was out eating and your smoke was all over my face, I'd be pretty pissed.

Yeah, there are a couple I might add an addendum to, but I can't agree with the last one.
20-02-2014, 05:23 PM
(20-02-2014 04:51 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I was with you up until the last one. I wouldn't tell you were to smoke, but if I was out eating and your smoke was all over my face, I'd be pretty pissed.

I actually don't smoke, but I have a unique love of cigarette smoke. I enjoy smelling it, and I usually move as close as possible to smokers when I find them.

Obviously smoke, including my desire for it second hand, is unhealthy and will likely lead to health problems. What bothers me is the condescending and controlling manner in which we treat smokers. One stroll through an airport terminal will reveal a glass box of smokers, as though they are zoo animals to be displayed. Sit for a while and see the looks of disapproval from the passers by, and you might begin to understand my annoyance with the prejudice.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
20-02-2014, 05:28 PM
(20-02-2014 05:23 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  

I actually don't smoke, but I have a unique love of cigarette smoke. I enjoy smelling it, and I usually move as close as possible to smokers when I find them.

Obviously smoke, including my desire for it second hand, is unhealthy and will likely lead to health problems. What bothers me is the condescending and controlling manner in which we treat smokers. One stroll through an airport terminal will reveal a glass box of smokers, as though they are zoo animals to be displayed. Sit for a while and see the looks of disapproval from the passers by, and you might begin to understand my annoyance with the prejudice.

I don't think it's prejudice. Ask any smoker if they mind exposing others to risks with their smoke. They don't. At least I haven't met one.

They chose to start smoking, let them suffer the consequences. I can only make an exception for older people because when they started it they probably didn't know it was harmful and then they got too addicted to stop it.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
20-02-2014, 05:29 PM
I dunno. I'm allergic to cig smoke. My throat narrows and it gets hard to breathe. So I would prefer in a public building where I am required to be (courthouse, DMV, etc) that we not have smoking. Private businesses? Up to them.
20-02-2014, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2014 05:45 PM by Lightvader.)
Um,why 24?
*edit*
i mean 23,the dog one

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....