25 Kinds of People that are Currently Pissing Me Off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: 25 Kinds of People that are Currently Pissing Me Off
Pretty much every school in the UK has a uniform... Fuckin' hated it.

Had to wear a black sweater, black trousers, black shoes, black socks, black tie, white shirt... (the white shirt to make it look slightly less fascist).

Brown shoes on...detention. A black sweater that wasn't quite black enough... detention. A small mark or logo of any kind on your socks... detention.

And they wondered why I wanted out... Fucking Nazis.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2014, 05:43 PM
(20-02-2014 05:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  2. Are us white folks supposed to start using it when black people are around? Laugh out load that'd go over well!

Yes. Absolutely. I have done so myself on many occasions. I have never called a black person a nigger, but I don't shy away from the word when it comes up in conversation. There is a context for it to be said, even by a white person, and it is always obvious when it is maliciously intended.

I was never a slave owner, and no black American alive today has ever been a slave. I am not responsible for what happened years ago. I am not a racist, which cannot be said for certain black people I have met who want to make EVERYTHING about their racial insecurity.

I refuse to use dishonest euphemisms such as the common "the n word". The point of language is to get someone else to think the same thought as me so we can both understand. If I say "the n word" what does everyone think in their mind? That's right, they think "nigger". Since the result is the same, I prefer to take responsibility for making people think a word like nigger, by actually saying it.

Quote:14. Damn... Guilty of this one Blush

Repent spelling sinner, or be doomed to read bad grammar school sentences in hell!!!

Quote:17. Does this actually happen?

Absolutely. If you have Netflix, I recommend watching "Outrage" which is a documentary of such cases.

Quote:24. Those situations are harder to get out of than you think Confused the abusive partner usually has control of all money, isolates you from friends and family, and brainwashes you to believe your trash not worth anything better.

I never said it was easy, but I am saying that it is necessary to resist abuse. I was abused for years, and I refused to accept it, left my home, and made a life for myself with people who respect me and wouldn't hurt me. Can any of these "victims" say that? No, "he loves them".

This isn't the distant past anymore, women have places to go to be safe from their husbands. There are shelters, organizations, and good people willing to help. If you don't have enough self respect and pride to ask for help, or deal with it yourself, what kind of a person are you? Cowardice and low self esteem will get you killed, or you can toughen up and give a shit about what happens to you. You can let some lowlife select you out of the gene pool, or you can live your life on your own terms.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
Find all posts by this user
20-02-2014, 05:43 PM
I have this rule i follow.
If i was there first,and its permitted to smoke there, you will be insulted when you tell me to stop smoking because it affects others as well. bitch if you come here to complain about secondhand smoking, You might as well stay there. If it bugs you,gtfo. But i will never go smoke with nonsmokers around ,because i do not want you to have bad effects because i need to smoke

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
20-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Maybe it would better to word 25 like this.

25. Non-smokers who self righteously remind smokers they should quit, especially when the smokers are smoking in a designated smoking area and not bothering anyone.

My main issue is with harassment and judgement, not the valid desire to remain smoke free.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
20-02-2014, 05:50 PM
(20-02-2014 05:34 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Um,why 24?
*edit*
i mean 23,the dog one

I just hate tiny, ugly, dogs. They shouldn't even be in the same category as elegant animals like Huskies, or German Shepherds. Fuck Chihuahuas.

-Karl Marx
20-02-2014, 05:53 PM
(20-02-2014 05:43 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I have this rule i follow.
If i was there first,and its permitted to smoke there, you will be insulted when you tell me to stop smoking because it affects others as well. bitch if you come here to complain about secondhand smoking, You might as well stay there. If it bugs you,gtfo. But i will never go smoke with nonsmokers around ,because i do not want you to have bad effects because i need to smoke

I wouldn't tell you to stop, I would ask you if you could maybe, well, not hold it right next to my face.

If I gtfo of every place there are smokers it would be impossible for me to go anywhere.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
20-02-2014, 06:05 PM
I'm an ex smoker. But I hate the way smokers are treated. It's become acceptable to treat smokers like scum and abuse them in the street. I was often yelled at for being a smoker, in a wide open space. They'd yell at me for spreading my smoke then they'd jump into their V8 and pump all sorts of shit out of the exhaust. But they don't seem to care about that.
20-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Probably the entire town I live in would piss you off.... that's a lot of aggravation. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-02-2014, 06:27 PM
#24 is pretty complicated.
If you were raised to think you were a piece of shit, you might not find it so easy, either.

I'm a list person, but seriously ?
I'd just say "I'm in a bad mood, EVERYTHING pissies me off, get out of my way". Tongue
Maybe we need a "list of" thread ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
20-02-2014, 06:58 PM
(20-02-2014 05:50 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 05:34 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Um,why 24?
*edit*
i mean 23,the dog one

I just hate tiny, ugly, dogs. They shouldn't even be in the same category as elegant animals like Huskies, or German Shepherds. Fuck Chihuahuas.

oh you mean chihuahuas. Those aren't dogs,they are devil spawn and should be eliminated as soon as posible

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post