25 Kinds of People that are Currently Pissing Me Off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: 25 Kinds of People that are Currently Pissing Me Off
(20-02-2014 05:53 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 05:43 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I have this rule i follow.
If i was there first,and its permitted to smoke there, you will be insulted when you tell me to stop smoking because it affects others as well. bitch if you come here to complain about secondhand smoking, You might as well stay there. If it bugs you,gtfo. But i will never go smoke with nonsmokers around ,because i do not want you to have bad effects because i need to smoke

I wouldn't tell you to stop, I would ask you if you could maybe, well, not hold it right next to my face.

If I gtfo of every place there are smokers it would be impossible for me to go anywhere.

everyday i make a bit of an effort to find a spot where no one is standing,and i think that you come to "my" spot to tell me to stop smoking because it is annoying,you shouldnt come there. And this is only applying to people who approach me to tell me the whole "smoking is bad,stop yada yada yada" story.
It just makes me pissed.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2014, 07:09 PM
(20-02-2014 04:35 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  The following is a list of 25 types of people that are making me particularly angry recently. Feel free to ask me why if it isn't obvious to you.
2. White people who only say "nigger" when there aren't any black people around.

There should be no words that are banned within a private conversation, and, if blacks are around, one would not obligate themselves to use a racially charged word, because double-sided hatred may ensue even if the word was not meant to be born from hate.

I completely understand the offense that black people take when this word is used, mainly because it was used to keep them below other races for many generations. However, I do not feel that I am obligated to bite my tongue or seize my wording within private conversation, with someone whom I understand wholly and would try my best to converse with.

Sorry if I was a bit nit-picky, I just don't like people telling me what I can and cannot say, and in what situations I can or cannot say them, because that choice rests within me and the verbal filter within my brain.
20-02-2014, 07:56 PM
I don't care for the last 2. I won't tell you where you can smoke but I will tell you where you cannot smoke. You can hate it but not as much as I hate that your second hand smoke could give my children cancer.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
20-02-2014, 08:14 PM
(20-02-2014 06:58 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 05:50 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  I just hate tiny, ugly, dogs. They shouldn't even be in the same category as elegant animals like Huskies, or German Shepherds. Fuck Chihuahuas.

oh you mean chihuahuas. Those aren't dogs,they are devil spawn and should be eliminated as soon as posible

Everyone knows they're classified in Zoology as Doorbell Dogs.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche