264 Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: 264 Commandments
How about if another person is the dickiest person you have ever known and it is your relative?
Is it always easy not to be a dick towards this dick relative?

What does it mean TO YOU not to be a dick?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2016, 08:18 AM
TheInquisition Wrote:Of course, and not boiling a baby goat in it's mothers milk is the perfect way for us to achieve this potential
RITUALS or SYMBOLS have nothing to do with achieving someone's potential. They are given for another reason.
SYMBOLS help us better understand and remember things. That's all.

19-05-2016, 08:24 AM
(19-05-2016 07:45 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 07:37 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Of course, and not boiling a baby goat in it's mothers milk is the perfect way for us to achieve this potential. Facepalm

Don't want to waste that delicious baby goat meat...and if you're still in Oklahoma, there's a Mexican food chain called El Tapatio that uses goat milk to the queso...shit is amazing.
I love goat milk. In Ukraine my grandma had many goats and I always drank fresh goat milk. It is more sweet than cows milk.
I like goat queso, too.

19-05-2016, 08:26 AM
(19-05-2016 08:18 AM)Alla Wrote:  
TheInquisition Wrote:Of course, and not boiling a baby goat in it's mothers milk is the perfect way for us to achieve this potential
RITUALS or SYMBOLS have nothing to do with achieving someone's potential. They are given for another reason.

Bullshit, you're cherry-picking and taking out parts that make no sense.

All while dismissing the absurd to accept the absurd.

What exactly would be the important thing we are to understand and remember by not boiling a baby goat in it's mother's milk?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
19-05-2016, 08:43 AM
(19-05-2016 08:26 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Bullshit, you're cherry-picking and taking out parts that make no sense.

What exactly would be the important thing we are to understand and remember by not boiling a baby goat in it's mother's milk?

Oh, you want to know this. Why?

19-05-2016, 08:49 AM
(19-05-2016 08:43 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 08:26 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Bullshit, you're cherry-picking and taking out parts that make no sense.

Oh, you want to know this. Why?

You made the claim that there was something important to understand and remember in regards to this arcane and idiotic commandment. Support your claim, explain in detail how not boiling a baby goat in it's mother's milk accomplishes this.

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
19-05-2016, 08:54 AM
(19-05-2016 08:49 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 08:43 AM)Alla Wrote:  Oh, you want to know this. Why?

You made the claim that there was something important to understand and remember in regards to this arcane and idiotic commandment. Support your claim, explain in detail how not boiling a baby goat in it's mother's milk accomplishes this.
I am not asking you to believe me that is why I will not tell you what it means.
But even little children know that SYMBOLS help us to understand and to remember things better. Symbols help in learning process.
We(humans) always use symbols for this purpose. It is very convenient to have symbols.

19-05-2016, 08:56 AM
(19-05-2016 08:54 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 08:49 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You made the claim that there was something important to understand and remember in regards to this arcane and idiotic commandment. Support your claim, explain in detail how not boiling a baby goat in it's mother's milk accomplishes this.
I am not asking you to believe me that is why I will not tell you what it means.
But even little children know that SYMBOLS help us to understand and to remember things better. Symbols help in learning process.
We(humans) always use symbols for this purpose. It is very convenient to have symbols.

You don't know and can't support your claims, once again, you are full of it.

Ignorance and evasiveness is your currency and your currency is worthless.

19-05-2016, 08:59 AM
(19-05-2016 08:56 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You don't know and can't support your claims, once again, you are full of it.
Ignorance and evasiveness is your currency and your currency is worthless.
Ok Smile

19-05-2016, 09:07 AM
(19-05-2016 08:26 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 08:18 AM)Alla Wrote:  RITUALS or SYMBOLS have nothing to do with achieving someone's potential. They are given for another reason.

Bullshit, you're cherry-picking and taking out parts that make no sense.

I still have to respond to TOC, but I just wanted to interject here real quick.
The word in Hebrew for milk is the same as the word for fat. If context is not given, you have to already know what it means when it’s written. So the Talmud says that Moses asked G-d what the word meant. Fat or milk? G-d replies, “It’s which ever you want it to be.”

So there we have an understanding that this particular dietary law is probably designed to keep Jewish people together; not socializing, dining, intermingling… and then intermarrying with the idolatrous pagans around them.

We have a similar rule for wine. It’s for keeping separate and not integrating.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post