264 Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: 264 Commandments
(19-05-2016 11:46 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 11:09 AM)Alla Wrote:  correct.
So, God didn't want His covenant people to mingle with other nations because He didn't want them to become worshipers of idols.

You don't get to tell me if I'm correct or not. You've never studied Judaism.

I find that offensive and arrogant.

She is very often offensive and arrogant. And ignorant and misguided. And delusional.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
19-05-2016, 06:03 PM
(19-05-2016 05:07 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 03:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  I lived in Jewish family. I came to the USA as Jewish refugee. I worked for Orthodox Jewish in New York. So, I know something. Of course, not as much as you do. You are so much more beautiful than I am, you are so much more intelligent than I am, and so much more knowledgeable than I am and so much more everything than I am. And so much more delicate than I am.

P.S. Why do people get offended so easily over little things?
Oh, this generation of cup cakes and delicate flowers. Smile
I am sorry for offending you. At least I did NOT mean it.
What do you mean you lived in a Jewish family ? I SMELL LIES.No

It's all lies.

Alla is a collection of Poes.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
19-05-2016, 06:06 PM
(19-05-2016 03:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 11:46 AM)Aliza Wrote:  You don't get to tell me if I'm correct or not. You've never studied Judaism.

I find that offensive and arrogant.
I lived in Jewish family. I came to the USA as Jewish refugee. I worked for Orthodox Jewish in New York. So, I know something. Of course, not as much as you do. You are so much more beautiful than I am, you are so much more intelligent than I am, and so much more knowledgeable than I am and so much more everything than I am. And so much more delicate than I am.

I want to make sure that I understand you completely because I realize that multiple things can be true at once that may seem to contradict one another, but in reality do not.

You stated that you came to the US as a Jewish refugee, so you’re saying that you are Jewish. I can’t see how this can be misinterpreted, but I just want to make sure. Are you in fact saying that you’re Jewish?

You’re telling me that you lived in a Jewish family. –I’m taking that to mean that the family you grew up in was Jewish, but maybe you meant that you rented a room from a Jewish family. Are you from a Jewish household? Are you mother and/or father actually Jewish?
Find all posts by this user
19-05-2016, 06:42 PM
TheInquisition Wrote:No YOU DON'T! You can not make a claim to being in a Jewish tribe without having an actual parental lineage the directly links you to that tribe

Yes, I can.
God can adopt me to any tribe of Jacob He wants me to be adopted THROUGH THE COVENANT.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
19-05-2016, 06:44 PM
(19-05-2016 06:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  [quote="TheInquisition"] No YOU DON'T! You can not make a claim to being in a Jewish tribe without having an actual parental lineage the directly links you to that tribe
Yes, I can.
Chuck Norris can adopt me to any tribe He wants me to be adopted THROUGH THE COVENANT or ROUND HOUSE KICK AGREEMENT.

Yep. You are from the Norris clan. Thumbsup

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
19-05-2016, 06:53 PM
(19-05-2016 05:07 PM)Leo Wrote:  What do you mean you lived in a Jewish family ? I SMELL LIES.No

My first husband was a Jew. His family came to America as Jewish refugees. I was a wife of this refugee, so I was also a refugee. It was in 1992. I guess it was the last wave of Jewish refugees from the former Soviet Union.
The organization that helped us was NYANA.
My best friend is Jewish, she lives in Jerusalem for many years. My grandpa( my mother's side) was a Jew. He was killed in Kiev by Nazi in 1941. His body was never found.
I know a lot of Jewish people. I know about them. But of course, I don't claim to know Jewish culture as well as Aliza does.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
19-05-2016, 06:54 PM
(19-05-2016 06:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 05:07 PM)Leo Wrote:  What do you mean you lived in a Jewish family ? I SMELL LIES.No

My first husband was a Jew. His family came to America as Jewish refugees. I was a wife of this refugee, so I was also a refugee. It was in 1992. I guess it was the last wave of Jewish refugees from the former Soviet Union.
The organization that helped us was NYANA.
My best friend is Jewish, she lives in Jerusalem for many years. My grandpa( my mother's side) was a Jew. He was killed in Kiev by Nazi in 1941. His body was never found.
I know a lot of Jewish people. I know about them. But of course, I don't claim to know Jewish culture as well as Aliza does.

Okay. Thanks for clearing this up.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
19-05-2016, 06:55 PM
(19-05-2016 06:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  
TheInquisition Wrote:No YOU DON'T! You can not make a claim to being in a Jewish tribe without having an actual parental lineage the directly links you to that tribe

Yes, I can.
God can adopt me to any tribe of Jacob He wants me to be adopted THROUGH THE COVENANT.

No, Joey's book of bullshit doesn't cut it, you are making a baseless claim that has zero meaning outside of your cult.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
19-05-2016, 06:55 PM
(19-05-2016 06:44 PM)Leo Wrote:  Yep. You are from the Norris clan. Thumbsup

Thumbsup Big Grin

19-05-2016, 06:59 PM
(19-05-2016 06:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 03:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  I lived in Jewish family. I came to the USA as Jewish refugee. I worked for Orthodox Jewish in New York. So, I know something. Of course, not as much as you do. You are so much more beautiful than I am, you are so much more intelligent than I am, and so much more knowledgeable than I am and so much more everything than I am. And so much more delicate than I am.

I want to make sure that I understand you completely because I realize that multiple things can be true at once that may seem to contradict one another, but in reality do not.

You stated that you came to the US as a Jewish refugee, so you’re saying that you are Jewish. I can’t see how this can be misinterpreted, but I just want to make sure. Are you in fact saying that you’re Jewish?

You’re telling me that you lived in a Jewish family. –I’m taking that to mean that the family you grew up in was Jewish, but maybe you meant that you rented a room from a Jewish family. Are you from a Jewish household? Are you mother and/or father actually Jewish?
Aliza, please, read my post to Leo. There is an answer there.