264 Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: 264 Commandments
(19-05-2016 06:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  
TheInquisition Wrote:No YOU DON'T! You can not make a claim to being in a Jewish tribe without having an actual parental lineage the directly links you to that tribe

Yes, I can.
God can adopt me to any tribe of Jacob He wants me to be adopted THROUGH THE COVENANT.

And you know this how? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2016, 07:02 PM
(19-05-2016 06:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 05:07 PM)Leo Wrote:  What do you mean you lived in a Jewish family ? I SMELL LIES.No

It's all lies.

Alla is a collection of Poes.
You can say this but it is not true.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
19-05-2016, 07:02 PM
(19-05-2016 06:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 11:46 AM)Aliza Wrote:  You don't get to tell me if I'm correct or not. You've never studied Judaism.

I find that offensive and arrogant.

She is very often offensive and arrogant. And ignorant and misguided. And delusional.

I think that might be why I like her. Blush

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-05-2016, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2016 07:13 PM by Leo.)
(19-05-2016 07:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 06:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  She is very often offensive and arrogant. And ignorant and misguided. And delusional.

I think that might be why I like her. Blush

But who's crazier me with my new Chucksterism religion or Alla with Mormonism ( I'm almost there in converting Alla to chucksterism) ? I don't mind Alla at all. She isn't that bad. Compared to Q and call of the wild , she is alright.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
19-05-2016, 07:09 PM
(19-05-2016 07:05 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 07:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think that might be why I like her. Blush

But who's crazier me with my new Chucksterism religion or Alla with Mormonism ( I'm almost there in converting Alla to chucksterism) ? I don't mind Alla at all. She isn't that bad.

no one is crazier than I am with my beautiful Mormonism(Gospel of Jesus Christ).
but I love how you preach to me Chucksterism.
not too many people are very nice to me here. Smile

[+] 2 users Like Alla's post
19-05-2016, 07:12 PM
(19-05-2016 07:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 06:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's all lies.

Alla is a collection of Poes.
You can say this but it is not true.

The evidence supports the hypothesis. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-05-2016, 07:12 PM
(19-05-2016 06:55 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  you are making a baseless claim that has zero meaning outside of your cult.
I understand this.

19-05-2016, 07:17 PM
(19-05-2016 03:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 11:46 AM)Aliza Wrote:  You don't get to tell me if I'm correct or not. You've never studied Judaism.

I find that offensive and arrogant.
I lived in Jewish family. I came to the USA as Jewish refugee. I worked for Orthodox Jewish in New York. So, I know something. Of course, not as much as you do. You are so much more beautiful than I am, you are so much more intelligent than I am, and so much more knowledgeable than I am and so much more everything than I am. And so much more delicate than I am.

P.S. Why do people get offended so easily over little things?
Oh, this generation of cup cakes and delicate flowers. Smile
I am sorry for offending you. At least I did NOT mean it.

Do Mormons consider envy and jealousy sins?

Didn't mean to offend? Laugh out load

Maybe time to switch writers, sounds like somebody's burnt out.
19-05-2016, 07:21 PM
(19-05-2016 07:17 PM)julep Wrote:  Do Mormons consider envy and jealousy sins?

Didn't mean to offend? Laugh out load

Maybe time to switch writers, sounds like somebody's burnt out.

Why would I want to offend Aliza?
Everyone on this forum likes Aliza including me.
If I could I would give her positive rep. Unfortunately, I don't have this privilege.

[+] 2 users Like Alla's post
19-05-2016, 07:28 PM
(19-05-2016 06:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 05:07 PM)Leo Wrote:  What do you mean you lived in a Jewish family ? I SMELL LIES.No

My first husband was a Jew. His family came to America as Jewish refugees. I was a wife of this refugee, so I was also a refugee. It was in 1992. I guess it was the last wave of Jewish refugees from the former Soviet Union.
The organization that helped us was NYANA.
My best friend is Jewish, she lives in Jerusalem for many years. My grandpa( my mother's side) was a Jew. He was killed in Kiev by Nazi in 1941. His body was never found.
I know a lot of Jewish people. I know about them. But of course, I don't claim to know Jewish culture as well as Aliza does.

But you made that claim that you are Jewish, and I strongly suspect that you worded your post very carefully in order to misdirect people into concluding that you had valid credentials to say this. For all we know, you were only married to this “Jew” for a very short time. You’ve clearly displayed a willingness to fabricate and elaborate your background, so as far as I’m concerned, you may have just as well been married to a Muslim.

You are, in fact, not Jewish. -And you know very well that you're not.

I personally think it’s very distasteful of you to call yourself a Jewish refugee –regardless of your ex-husband’s status- especially given that you and I have discussed that my family were Jewish Ukrainian refugees who were forced out of their home during the turn of the century. You didn’t come to the US in the “last wave”. The “last wave” of Jewish immigrants came before the First World War. I think it’s pretty odd for me to have mentioned my family’s Ukrainian connection, and you never once told me that we had a shared heritage. –Because we don’t.

All of a sudden when I challenge your Jewish education, you make this claim of being Jewish, but in an interview posted to the boxing ring, you were asked about your religious background. You stated that you were raised atheist and that you did not associate with any other religious group in the past. I doubt you have ever considered yourself to be Jewish.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post