264 Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: 264 Commandments
(21-05-2016 08:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Aliza Wrote:Judaism holds that all prophecy ended after Malachi. It ended for Jews, and it ended for Gentiles.
Ok, let's assume that this is true. So what?

Is every word of God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob a prophesy?
Is every revelation from God a prophesy?
The answer is no
God always led His covenant people. He was telling His covenant people what He wanted them to do in different and very specific situations.
It has always been the case when God's people were true to the covenants.
But when they were not true to the covenants God was not speaking to them. They didn't have prophets among them not only to know new prophecies but to have new instructions.

Tribe of Judah is not guided by God in these days and for about 2,500 years. They don't have any instructions from God but they have instructions from mortal imperfect men.
So, Jewish wise men can tell me hundred times that prophecies ended, I tell them "Ok. But did God open His mouth only because He had to say a prophesy?"
The answer is "no".

So, why doesn't God lead and instruct tribe of Judah in different and very specific situations in the 21st century like He always did?
something is wrong with this. did God of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob change?

What is all this Tribe of Judah crap? Consider

After the Babylonian captivity, the tribes were assimilated under one Jewish identity and the distinctions no longer obtained.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-05-2016, 08:53 PM
(21-05-2016 08:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 08:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Ok, let's assume that this is true. So what?

Is every word of God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob a prophesy?
Is every revelation from God a prophesy?
The answer is no
God always led His covenant people. He was telling His covenant people what He wanted them to do in different and very specific situations.
It has always been the case when God's people were true to the covenants.
But when they were not true to the covenants God was not speaking to them. They didn't have prophets among them not only to know new prophecies but to have new instructions.

Tribe of Judah is not guided by God in these days and for about 2,500 years. They don't have any instructions from God but they have instructions from mortal imperfect men.
So, Jewish wise men can tell me hundred times that prophecies ended, I tell them "Ok. But did God open His mouth only because He had to say a prophesy?"
The answer is "no".

So, why doesn't God lead and instruct tribe of Judah in different and very specific situations in the 21st century like He always did?
something is wrong with this. did God of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob change?

What is all this Tribe of Judah crap? Consider

After the Babylonian captivity, the tribes were assimilated under one Jewish identity and the distinctions no longer obtained.

Only a few distinctions are maintained. You're largely right. Most Jews identify as Israelite. A handful of families have a tradition that they're a part of a particular tribe or house, but most everyone identifies as Israelite.

Alla claims to be Ephraim, but the only recognized members of Ephraim are Sephardi. Alla's sole link to Judaism (if she's telling the truth) is Ashkenazi. -Not that she's Jewish, because her description clearly shows she's not.

As a card carrying Mormon, I can personally attest to all members of the LDS church being plain gentile, and not members of any Jewish houses or tribes. Blood tests are drawn upon baptism and heritages are verified in our vast genealogical databases.

I know this.
Find all posts by this user
21-05-2016, 08:59 PM
(21-05-2016 08:53 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 08:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  What is all this Tribe of Judah crap? Consider

Only a few distinctions are maintained. You're largely right. Most Jews identify as Israelite. A handful of families have a tradition that they're a part of a particular tribe or house, but most everyone identifies as Israelite.

Alla claims to be Ephraim, but the only recognized members of Ephraim are Sephardi. Alla's sole link to Judaism (if she's telling the truth) is Ashkenazi. -Not that she's Jewish, because her description clearly shows she's not.

As a card carrying Mormon, I can personally attest to all members of the LDS church being plain gentile, and not members of any Jewish houses or tribes. Blood tests are drawn upon baptism and heritages are verified in our vast genealogical databases.

I know this.

You're a card-carrying Mormon? Huh

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Every Jew is Israelite but not every Israelite is Jew.
Every Jew is Hebrew but not every Hebrew is Jew.

If Gentile makes a covenant with God of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob he or she becomes Israelite. He or she belongs to house of Jacob and to house of Abraham.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
21-05-2016, 09:13 PM
(21-05-2016 08:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 08:53 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Only a few distinctions are maintained. You're largely right. Most Jews identify as Israelite. A handful of families have a tradition that they're a part of a particular tribe or house, but most everyone identifies as Israelite.

I know this.

You're a card-carrying Mormon? Huh

Yes, I wrote "I am a Mormon" on an index card and put it in my pocket. Isn't that the same thing as being a universally recognized Mormon?
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
21-05-2016, 09:26 PM
no, it is not enough.
if someone wants to become LDS(Mormon) or Israelite(belong to house of Jacob) he or she has to make a covenant with God of Israel(Jacob)
it is very simple.

P.S. have you heard about power of the covenant?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
21-05-2016, 09:52 PM
(21-05-2016 09:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. have you heard about power of the covenant?

[Image: raiders-of-lost-ark-face-melt.gif]

Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-05-2016, 09:54 PM
(21-05-2016 09:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 08:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're a card-carrying Mormon? Huh

Yes, I wrote "I am a Mormon" on an index card and put it in my pocket. Isn't that the same thing as being a universally recognized Mormon?

I tried that at Sam's Club.

They were not impressed. No

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-05-2016, 07:35 AM
(21-05-2016 09:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 08:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're a card-carrying Mormon? Huh

That depends if you have sexy magic underwear.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
22-05-2016, 07:46 AM
(22-05-2016 07:35 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 09:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yes, I wrote "I am a Mormon" on an index card and put it in my pocket. Isn't that the same thing as being a universally recognized Mormon?

That depends if you have sexy magic underwear.

[Image: Cau5k_oUYAE1QmK.jpg]