264 Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: 264 Commandments
(22-05-2016 07:35 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 09:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yes, I wrote "I am a Mormon" on an index card and put it in my pocket. Isn't that the same thing as being a universally recognized Mormon?

That depends if you have sexy magic underwear.

Magic... not so sure. Does imbuing the wearer with a glowing white light that wards off Native American attackers count as "magic?"

As for sexy, you bet it is. I just bought a whole bunch of new things at a new lingerie shop in town. (They were having a sale). I brought all my new lacy little bras and panties over to the Mormon church and had them blessed.... so yeah, I guess so.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
22-05-2016, 08:26 AM
(22-05-2016 08:17 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 07:35 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  That depends if you have sexy magic underwear.

Magic... not so sure. Does imbuing the wearer with a glowing white light that wards off Native American attackers count as "magic?"

As for sexy, you bet it is. I just bought a whole bunch of new things at a new lingerie shop in town. (They were having a sale). I brought all my new lacy little bras and panties over to the Mormon church and had them blessed.... so yeah, I guess so.

Well, they're all about blessing just about everything already. Maybe now if your lucky, your underwear too can ascend to deification and rule over it's own universe. Laugh out load

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-05-2016, 08:47 AM
(21-05-2016 05:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 05:17 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So you think it is more plausible that god thought it was high time to have another revelation so he felt the best way was to pick a shady grifter convicted of fraud, feed him a story that he must have known we would be able to fact check eventually, and do this in such a bizzare manner that only the most credulous will believe it? If you are right, god is a dumbass. Seer stones in a fucking hat? Really?
No, it is not plausible.
Did God do that?!
wow!!

So are you saying the Joseph Smith story isn't plausible?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
22-05-2016, 08:49 AM
(22-05-2016 07:35 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  That depends if you have sexy magic underwear.

If you are in the bedroom and you get lucky, that would constitute magic.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
22-05-2016, 09:07 AM

pics or you dont have them.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
22-05-2016, 09:22 AM
(22-05-2016 09:07 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:17 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Magic... not so sure. Does imbuing the wearer with a glowing white light that wards off Native American attackers count as "magic?"

pics or you dont have them.

I would suspect that at least one mod here would remove any such pictures if I tried to post them. So... Sorry.
22-05-2016, 09:55 AM
(22-05-2016 09:22 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 09:07 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  pics or you dont have them.

I would suspect that at least one mod here would remove any such pictures if I tried to post them. So... Sorry.

The mods don't moderate PM's....... Confused

- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
22-05-2016, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2016 11:41 AM by Alla.)

Smile
No more prophecies from God? huh?
was every word of God a prophecy? was every revelation from God a prophecy?
was every word of Moses a prophecy?
God does not speak to Jewish people any more. Not even one word. No guidance in the 21st century. For more then 2,500 years Jewish people have a bunch of mortal imperfect men who make up their own laws and rules.
Silence, Silencio, Tishina in heaven. Is it a curse when God is silent for so many centuries?
What do Rabbis say? But what do they know?
God does NOT speak to them. Then how would they know?
They even did NOT write the book. How would they know what interpretation is correct?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
22-05-2016, 11:37 AM
(22-05-2016 09:55 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 09:22 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I would suspect that at least one mod here would remove any such pictures if I tried to post them. So... Sorry.

The mods don't moderate PM's....... Confused

thats a valid point.
22-05-2016, 11:39 AM
(22-05-2016 08:47 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 05:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, it is not plausible.
Did God do that?!
wow!!

So are you saying the Joseph Smith story isn't plausible?
No, I never said this.
I said that idea which is presented in your post is not plausible. On that we agree. Thumbsup

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED