264 Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: 264 Commandments
no more prophesies from God? huh?
Then when exactly and to whom did God say that He is infinite God who created space and time?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2016, 12:44 PM
(22-05-2016 08:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:17 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Magic... not so sure. Does imbuing the wearer with a glowing white light that wards off Native American attackers count as "magic?"

As for sexy, you bet it is. I just bought a whole bunch of new things at a new lingerie shop in town. (They were having a sale). I brought all my new lacy little bras and panties over to the Mormon church and had them blessed.... so yeah, I guess so.

Well, they're all about blessing just about everything already. Maybe now if your lucky, your underwear too can ascend to deification and rule over it's own universe. Laugh out load

Mormons even baptize old stretched out grannie panties, whether the grannies want it or not. Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
22-05-2016, 12:45 PM
(22-05-2016 12:44 PM)julep Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, they're all about blessing just about everything already. Maybe now if your lucky, your underwear too can ascend to deification and rule over it's own universe. Laugh out load

Mormons even baptize old stretched out grannie panties, whether the grannies want it or not. Hobo
Rolleyes

22-05-2016, 04:07 PM
(22-05-2016 12:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 12:44 PM)julep Wrote:  Mormons even baptize old stretched out grannie panties, whether the grannies want it or not. Hobo
Rolleyes

Forget about the Mormon stuff. You are a new believer of chucksterism.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
22-05-2016, 06:02 PM
(22-05-2016 04:07 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 12:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  ...........
Rolleyes

Forget about the Mormon stuff. You are a new believer of chucksterism.

Yes, I don't even know why they talk about Mormons.
Thanks, my brother in Chuck Norris. Smile

[+] 3 users Like Alla's post
22-05-2016, 06:24 PM
(22-05-2016 06:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:07 PM)Leo Wrote:  Forget about the Mormon stuff. You are a new believer of chucksterism.

Yes, I don't even know why they talk about Mormons.

My work is done. I'm the greatest apostle ever. I can post more Chuck Norris facts in case you have some doubts about the power of chuck Norris.Wink

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
22-05-2016, 06:38 PM
(22-05-2016 11:39 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:47 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So are you saying the Joseph Smith story isn't plausible?
No, I never said this.
I said that idea which is presented in your post is not plausible. On that we agree. Thumbsup

Except that is an honest telling of the story. Smith was a convicted con artist, the story about the Native Americans would surely be found out to be wrong (any god would have known that), and did he or did he not, use seer stones in a hat to dictate the translations?

Which part is not what is in the story of Smith? I would argue that a story like this is precisely what I would expect form a con artist wanting to start a following.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
22-05-2016, 06:54 PM
(21-05-2016 05:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  The same thing. For about 2,500 years not a word, not even one quiet sound from God of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob. Not a word. Silence. Silensio, Tishina.
Complete blackout. What is going on?

What is going on is what has always gone on. Silence.
There is no evidence of any gods speaking to people, just myths and mental illness.

Mental illness, yes. Ellen Harmon a young girl 12 or 14 or so was walking down the street and another kid hit her in the head with a rock. Shortly thereafter she started to see things and have messages from God. Later she married James White and became one of the founders of the Seventh Day Adventist church.
22-05-2016, 07:00 PM
(22-05-2016 06:24 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 06:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, I don't even know why they talk about Mormons.

My work is done. I'm the greatest apostle ever. I can post more Chuck Norris facts in case you have some doubts about the power of chuck Norris.Wink

The work of apostle is never done. SmileSmile
You planted a seed, but is the soil good enough?

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
22-05-2016, 07:02 PM
(22-05-2016 06:54 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Mental illness, yes. Ellen Harmon a young girl 12 or 14 or so was walking down the street and another kid hit her in the head with a rock. Shortly thereafter she started to see things and have messages from God. Later she married James White and became one of the founders of the Seventh Day Adventist church.

after she was hit in the head with a rock? interesting Smile