2nd Disney Renaissance?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 06:48 PM
2nd Disney Renaissance?
Is anyone else wondering if we're just hitting a second Disney Renaissance? I was thinking about this and in the last few years Disney have released the animated films Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, and Frozen, which in my opinion are three of their finest works to date.

What does anyone think, is this the start of something awesome or is it gonna be downhill from here?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
08-05-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: 2nd Disney Renaissance?
(08-05-2014 06:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Is anyone else wondering if we're just hitting a second Disney Renaissance? I was thinking about this and in the last few years Disney have released the animated films Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, and Frozen, which in my opinion are three of their finest works to date.

What does anyone think, is this the start of something awesome or is it gonna be downhill from here?

Disney is usually pretty solid so I would expect the quality to remain high.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-05-2014, 07:39 PM
(08-05-2014 06:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Is anyone else wondering if we're just hitting a second Disney Renaissance? I was thinking about this and in the last few years Disney have released the animated films Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, and Frozen, which in my opinion are three of their finest works to date.

i hope so,coz i enjoyed tangled and wreck-it-ralph (haven't seen frozen)

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
08-05-2014, 08:05 PM
I'm really liking it. Another thing I'm liking is the flurry of the darker remakes of fairy tales. Maleficient comes out on the 30th, for example. I LOVED Snow White and the Huntsman. That's kinda off-topic though. Sorry bout that.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post