2nd degree burns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 02:36 PM
2nd degree burns
Can you think of anything worse than burning yourself? Whilest cooking I managed to severely burn my left hand today before noon. Now I have injured myself countless times and occasionaly in severe and very painfull ways. I had broken ribs, broken toes, broken noses, smashed out teeth, I once (very stupid) kicked a big wasps nest and had one incident where I managed to injure my cock.

But nothing compares to this. I have never felt such anguish and pain in all my life. The smell, the pain, the cramping up of your hand the sight of your skin peeling off the fingers by itself. All of it is just one horror story and I just crumbled together mentaly into being a 5 year old kid again. Weeping and screaming frantikly.

I of course went to the hospital later, where I spent most of this day. but I will never forget this for my entire life. In fact I am affraid that I might even get a fear of fire out of this entire thing.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
17-01-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: 2nd degree burns
(17-01-2015 02:36 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  ...
had one incident where I managed to injure my cock. Laughat

You didn't mentioned how you did it. Not the cock injury... how did you burn yourself?

Although I want to hear about the cock injury too. Cock fighting?

Sorry. That does sound truly horrific. How are you now? How long will it take to heal?

Hug

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
17-01-2015, 02:48 PM
(17-01-2015 02:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  You didn't mentioned how you did it. Not the cock injury... how did you burn yourself?

I managed to frust my hand against a glowing hot piece of metal.

Quote:Although I want to hear about the cock injury too. Cock fighting?

I am not going to tell you outright. You have to buy me a drink first Wink

Quote:Sorry. That does sound truly horrific. How are you now? How long will it take to heal?

Hug

Still hurts alot, and it will probably take months to heal.

But the shock is what really got to me. I have never felt such pain and fear in all my life.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
17-01-2015, 02:50 PM
That sucks man.

Still, what doesn't kill you............ruins your day. Big Grin

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
17-01-2015, 02:57 PM
That sounds horrible. Hope you feel better soon Sad

But yeah, I always thought burning myself is the worst pain possible (well, maybe next to a really bad toothache). Never had it that bad though.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
17-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Sorry to hear about that, burns suck bad.
You may have a sensitivity to heat there after the tissue heels.
17-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Hope you feel better soon, it does suck, something similar happened to me too:

When I was about 15 we moved into a new house, and I was trying to turn on the stove top. They were ring/spiral grills. I turned it on, put the temperature up. Didn't seem to work. Put the temperature up again -- still didn't go red and there was no heat radiating from it at all. Put the heat to maximum, and felt no radiation - so put my hand on the grill to see if I could at least feel warmth..

Nothing still.

Then my Mum, quietly reading the instruction manual in the background, proclaims "Oh, there is a switch for the stove on the wall" *flick*

My hand was still on the grill.

Had a spiral grill scar on my hand for years.
17-01-2015, 03:39 PM
I've heard second degree burns are more painful than third degree burns, because at least those burn away some of the nerve endings to dull the pain. I've only had very minor experience with burns, I can't imagine the pain you were dealing with. Sucky! Undecided hope your recover goes well.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
17-01-2015, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 04:52 PM by Free Thought.)
(17-01-2015 02:36 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Can you think of anything worse than burning yourself? Whilest cooking I managed to severely burn my left hand today before noon. Now I have injured myself countless times and occasionaly in severe and very painfull ways. I had broken ribs, broken toes, broken noses, smashed out teeth, I once (very stupid) kicked a big wasps nest and had one incident where I managed to injure my cock.

But nothing compares to this. I have never felt such anguish and pain in all my life. The smell, the pain, the cramping up of your hand the sight of your skin peeling off the fingers by itself. All of it is just one horror story and I just crumbled together mentaly into being a 5 year old kid again. Weeping and screaming frantikly.

I of course went to the hospital later, where I spent most of this day. but I will never forget this for my entire life. In fact I am affraid that I might even get a fear of fire out of this entire thing.

I can think of worse things than burning myself, which I've done plenty of times thanks to the sun and not watching what I'm doing when cooking and ironing.

I managed to give myself a minor avulsion fracture via my own tendons, right on the corner of my left elbow; easily outstripped the pain of any burn I have ever had to date; even the second degree which came after I managed to elbow a clothes iron... To be fair that was probably the fourth-worst pain I'd ever felt; running just behind the pain of something I'd rather not mention in good public, which followed a back injury which left my barely able to breath that to the pain it brought.
Hell, 5-6 years on the arm injury still gives me trouble.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-01-2015, 08:09 PM
I put a frying pan in the oven once. Later when i took it out, I'd usually set a pot holder on it to remind me it's fucking hot.

So when I reached for the pan and hand touched metal....I physically couldn't let go. You never realize how often you close your hand or attempt to. No

Yeah I cried for like a week. It took a couple months to heal and many more months before I go near anything hot with that hand...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces