2nd degree burns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: 2nd degree burns
Sheesh, TGAC. You remind me of a kid on my little league team...except for the cock-injury, that's a new one. This kid was always hurt. If he was my kid I would have had him encased in lucite.

Take it easy on yourself, will ha.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
17-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Think I thought of another thing worse than a burn; vaginal tearing via childbirth.
I assume that would be quite bad.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-01-2015, 09:58 PM
I'm sorry that sucks. When I was 15 I was standing next to a girl who pressed the back of her hand against the underside of a food warmer. (Kind of like a small oven except the heat source is at the top). The smell :x yuck. Hopefully your hand heals up nicely.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-01-2015, 10:43 PM
I've been pretty lucky considering all the stupid shit I've done. I can really only think of two incidents worth telling about. The first, quite simply, was having a colonoscopy in China without any kind of pain killers (a little more adventurous in my culinary pursuits than I should have been). That sucked, but I doubt it was half as bad as some of the stuff described here so far.

The other was a combination of things that, alone, would have been annoying but manageable. I was doing some field training, it was hot and humid, and I hadn't had a chance to remove my boots for several days because we were sleeping outdoors and I figured I'd rather deal with a little athlete's foot after the training than get some nasty parasites during. I developed a pretty nasty blister, unsurprisingly, and one night I decided to go ahead and remove one boot and pull my sock down to expose just that part of my ankle to let it air out and hopefully heal for a few hours. At some point during that short night I managed to roll that ankle, blister first, onto a bit of poison ivy. The icing on the already double layered cake, however, was that I also managed to get a small infestation of chiggers on that same ankle. For those who don't know, they're really tiny spider looking mites that burrow under the skin for a few days until they hatch, at which point they fall off harmlessly and never bother anyone again. Not dangerous at all, but they itch like hell towards the end of that short incubation phase. The combination of blister, poison ivy, and chiggers made for one nasty, itchy, pain in the ass rash from hell for a couple days. And no, I didn't get to take a break from training.

'Murican Canadian
17-01-2015, 11:04 PM
(17-01-2015 09:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Think I thought of another thing worse than a burn; vaginal tearing via childbirth.
I assume that would be quite bad.

Yes it is.
21-01-2015, 11:41 AM
(17-01-2015 02:36 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Can you think of anything worse than burning yourself? Whilest cooking I managed to severely burn my left hand today before noon. Now I have injured myself countless times and occasionaly in severe and very painfull ways. I had broken ribs, broken toes, broken noses, smashed out teeth, I once (very stupid) kicked a big wasps nest and had one incident where I managed to injure my cock.

But nothing compares to this. I have never felt such anguish and pain in all my life. The smell, the pain, the cramping up of your hand the sight of your skin peeling off the fingers by itself. All of it is just one horror story and I just crumbled together mentaly into being a 5 year old kid again. Weeping and screaming frantikly.

I of course went to the hospital later, where I spent most of this day. but I will never forget this for my entire life. In fact I am affraid that I might even get a fear of fire out of this entire thing.

I hope you can get some THC oil, that is suppose to help a lot with burns.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
21-01-2015, 06:02 PM
Yikes I hate burns!

When I was 20 or so, I had this really narrow, long, galley style kitchen. I had a pot with boiling noodles on the stove and idiotic me had set it so the long handle stuck out. Walked by, knocked the pot off and got my inner thighs burned badly. Oh man, I cloud hardly walk for a long time for fear of my thighs touching. Couldn't wear pants.

My first hubby was unhappy - there I was walking around the house without underwear but I would have killed him had he touched me...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Thats what you get for cooking for Isis, what did you do, cook them pork?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2015, 06:22 PM
(21-01-2015 06:15 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Thats what you get for cooking for Isis, what did you do, cook them pork?

I was worshipping the flying spaghetti monster.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-01-2015, 07:33 PM
I remember one time I got my hands decently burnt by a screw (I was around 9).

My father was working on altering a shed in order to get at the termite nest within in preparation for for selling the house; he was using an angle grinder to cut off some jutting-out screws for easier access if I recall. I was hanging around in the back yard when he shouted at me to catch; so I did. A white-hot industrial-style screw landed in my hands; a half-second later I yelped in pain, threw the screw up and started blubbering. pretty soon had my hands under cold running water with a decently-sized blister forming (if I recall correctly).

I learned not to catch things after that.

Also; another thing worse than burns: a gangrene infection.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.