3,000th Post!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: 3,000th Post!!
(02-05-2014 01:09 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 01:03 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  We don't think you're a fool though. We like when you talk. Using all your big smart people words. Heart

I know. I was calling Ryan a fool for talking so much. Tongue

I hold my tongue a lot. A LOT. If I said most of the things I want to, I'd be even more angry and less people would like me.

I would still like you! But don't do it if it will make you angry.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
02-05-2014, 01:16 PM
(02-05-2014 01:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yippee Ki Yay motherfucker!!!!!!!!Tongue

Hahaha, perfect; this just made my day Laugh out load

(I'm surprised you remember this)

Atir aissom atir imon
02-05-2014, 01:26 PM
(02-05-2014 01:13 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 01:09 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I know. I was calling Ryan a fool for talking so much. Tongue

I hold my tongue a lot. A LOT. If I said most of the things I want to, I'd be even more angry and less people would like me.

I would still like you! But don't do it if it will make you angry.

That is the primary reason I hold my tongue. I don't like myself when I'm angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry either, so I do what I can to avoid it.

But to take the hulk reference one step further. This line rang very true for me.

[Image: 30540-Avengers-Hulk-always-angry-hNcE.png]

I hide it well, but most days I'm a limitless well of barely contained rage. I'm working through it.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
02-05-2014, 01:29 PM
(02-05-2014 01:26 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 01:13 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I would still like you! But don't do it if it will make you angry.

That is the primary reason I hold my tongue. I don't like myself when I'm angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry either, so I do what I can to avoid it.

But to take the hulk reference one step further. This line rang very true for me.

I hide it well, but most days I'm a limitless well of barely contained rage. I'm working through it.

Hug

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
02-05-2014, 01:36 PM
(02-05-2014 01:26 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 01:13 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I would still like you! But don't do it if it will make you angry.

Do hugs help? Hug

How about naked hugs? Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
02-05-2014, 01:38 PM
(02-05-2014 01:36 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 01:26 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  That is the primary reason I hold my tongue. I don't like myself when I'm angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry either, so I do what I can to avoid it.

Do hugs help? Hug

Take it to the SBT guys...don't get me in trouble Dodgy

...but invite me there Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
02-05-2014, 01:41 PM
(02-05-2014 01:38 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 01:36 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Do hugs help? Hug

Take it to the SBT guys...don't get me in trouble Dodgy

...but invite me there Tongue

It was just an innocent question. Wondering what helps. No sexy talk here. I know th rules very well.

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
02-05-2014, 01:42 PM
(02-05-2014 01:36 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 01:26 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  That is the primary reason I hold my tongue. I don't like myself when I'm angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry either, so I do what I can to avoid it.

Do hugs help? Hug

Hugs are always nice! Hug

Naked hugs are Drooling

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
02-05-2014, 02:09 PM
(02-05-2014 12:11 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Yes, that's right TTA, this is my official 3,000th post.

Here are some fun facts (since I know you all love facts); at the time of writing this I...
  • Have only been here for 115 days
  • Make an average of 26 posts per day
  • Give about 12 likes per day
  • Receive about 13 likes per day
  • Have spent about 2 weeks, 5 days, 23 hours online...but who's counting? Tongue
  • Have received 44 rep Big Grin

Here are the people I would like to thank for this glorious achievement:
  • Konrad Zuse
  • Robert E. Kahn and Vint Cerf
  • Tim Berners-Lee
  • Chris Boulton and his team
  • Seth Andrews
Oh, and I almost forgot:
All you TTA nobodies that make this site feel like home; I couldn't have done it without you guys Heart Hug Heart

Oooooh Ohhhh he said nobodies! He mentioned me Blush! Happy 3,000th post! I can barely even count that high.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-05-2014, 02:17 PM
(02-05-2014 02:09 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 12:11 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Yes, that's right TTA, this is my official 3,000th post.

Here are some fun facts (since I know you all love facts); at the time of writing this I...
  • Have only been here for 115 days
  • Make an average of 26 posts per day
  • Give about 12 likes per day
  • Receive about 13 likes per day
  • Have spent about 2 weeks, 5 days, 23 hours online...but who's counting? Tongue
  • Have received 44 rep Big Grin

Here are the people I would like to thank for this glorious achievement:
  • Konrad Zuse
  • Robert E. Kahn and Vint Cerf
  • Tim Berners-Lee
  • Chris Boulton and his team
  • Seth Andrews
Oh, and I almost forgot:
All you TTA nobodies that make this site feel like home; I couldn't have done it without you guys Heart Hug Heart

Oooooh Ohhhh he said nobodies! He mentioned me Blush! Happy 3,000th post! I can barely even count that high.

As per my persona, I was being a smart assTongue

I'm surprised I haven't gotten any comments on the names I listed Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon