Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2011, 04:57 AM
Could 3.14159265 (Pi) be the mathmatical equasion of the bluprint of life???

Ill see what people think before I place evidence.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2011, 05:16 AM
RE: 3.14159265
(08-09-2011 04:57 AM)bemore Wrote:  Could 3.14159265 (Pi) be the mathmatical equasion of the bluprint of life???

Ill see what people think before I place evidence.

Or you could place the evidence along with a captivating post.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
08-09-2011, 05:54 AM
(08-09-2011 05:16 AM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  Or you could place the evidence along with a captivating post.

It was naughty of me wasnt it..........its in trying to explain that I realise I have mixed up PI and PHI........I will work on it, iron out the creases and get back to you with my answer...there both related to each other but in a way I didnt realise.

I will try to answer before the end of the day.

Jesus Jones
08-09-2011, 08:51 AM
read (dont watch) "The Da-Vinci" code in the meantime... Wink

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
08-09-2011, 09:18 AM
How are Pi and Phi related?

I'm curious about your evidence. I know phi is the golden ratio, and that it appears in many natural places.

For anyone who doesn't know what phi is, it's 1.618 and some change. If you cut an object into two pieces at the right point, you can make it so the ratio of the smaller piece to the larger piece, is the same as the larger piece to the original whole. That ratio is phi. The Greeks called it the Golden Ratio and built many structures according to it (I think the Acropolis was one of them) , because they thought it was aesthetically/divinely pleasing.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Ok this is my best attempt at ripping this shit out of my head and writing
it in a way that can be understood by others. It comes from a few years of
gathering information that at first might not make sense.....nor may the way that
I match the dots together.

Firstly lets look at something called "the flower of life" which is an
ancient symbol found all over the world.

When you first start to draw the flower of life (seed of life) you notice some
interesting things

2 spheres= The vesica pisces
3 spheres= The trinity pattern.
6 spheres= The genesis pattern.

So ok........hold on.......how come from this one symbol I can decipher 3 others???

Once you have drawn the seed of life/genesis pattern you can then superimpose the "tree of life" over this image......and it fits.???

If I then continue to draw the flower of life.....and decide not to end on the 19 circles that makes it up.....If I continue to expand you get the image "the fruit of life".

The fruit of life is very interesting because if you draw a straight line from the center of every sphere.......to all the others you get (drum roll) "metatrons cube"

With me up to now??? If your struggling then this vid is what helped me confirm, and write this first section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7GJ-8SY0...re=related

Varying off slightly, but importantly, lets look at some ancient structures from around the world.

I would like to start with the Ancient Pyramid of Giza, which is in Eqypt. Im sure you
will agree with me that the Eqyptians.....even to this day are understood very little.

The pyramid is interesting in many many ways.......its interesting to the fact that even today with all of our modern technology and enginering.......we couldnt build it to detail like the eqyptians did.

What makes this particular building stand out is it is not made to PHI standards.

It is made to PI standards........however it still contains PHI???

If you was to draw a symetrical circle around the edge of the pyramid, then if you draw a symetrical circle inside the pyramid........if you subtract the length of the inside circle from that of the outside circle you end up with this ...299,792458....which is the speed of light???

Info to this can be verified on this video

http://www.sockshare.com/file/FDF803EC13C709FB#

In the video you will be faced with many "co-incidences"

And thats about it really lol.......that the eqyptians saw such significance in these
numbers and they were more advanced than us.....combine this with Fibonacci spiral that explains that everything in the universe is geo-metric.

I hope ive made sense.......I know there are shit loads of details I have left out Rolleyes

Jesus Jones
08-09-2011, 11:31 AM
I really disliked the first video linked. The science presented is confusing to me, and I think it's because I've always had an issue with presumption which unfortunately is where most science has to come from.
Let me elaborate. The idea that everything in life is created by "spirit" as the video creator called it, is baseless whether you can prove shapes somehow tie into everything or not. All that would point to is an originating source. Not that the source is a spirit or a conscious being, or that it was the beginning to all things, just maybe to one thing. Not only that, the video spends no time explaining the importance of the shapes, or how they effect anything at all. Or even suggesting that the shapes and their relation to things could be coincidence.
I wouldn't presume to say that anything said within the video was wrong, or even that it was right as my math skills are abysmal. Like seriously I suck hard at math. I just can't wrap my head around being able to say things for certain, or even presume things re true based around something that is just a fucking shape. Not that shapes aren't you know ... great and all. They are pretty special.
The only things I've learned are certain in life (not death and taxes) are that there is always something bigger, and there is always something smaller. You just have to look for it and you will find it.
I also have issue with PI. So now I hate PI and PHI.

Sorry if I'm an idiot, the whole numbers game is entirely above my head, and ability to understand coherently. Ignore me.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user