3- "The invisibility of God" Really scientific matter to deny him?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2011, 02:05 PM

3- "The invisibility of God" Really scientific matter to deny him?
The very first reason that atheists deny the existence of God is invisibility.

İmagine a girl sitting on her mothers lap. Saying "Mom who created us"
You created them in your brain, but can they see you?
No;
That is the pretty much what is the logic behind you and God. Your dimensions are different.
What is wrong in this symbolic explanation, as a created one you can't give your imagination characters free will but God can. And of course you will ask how do you know that. I know because I have one, (even you answered my last message with the words "Sily, stupid, folish" I am still here to share what I know with you).

And the other matter;
We need sleep and darkness for it, Night comes over us and cover us,
We need vitamin C in winters to fight against influenza kind viruses (by enforcing our mucosas, endothelial walls and leukocytes via helping cell production) and winter fruits come with vitamin C like orange and other citrus.
Hot summers, we need more water, then comes water melon.
We ride, eat, wear, drink animals and theirs products. Some of them are much more powerful then us but they obey us.
And flowers have different colors and scents.
Birds and some beetles sings the way we like,
Air has the appropriate mix for us, not toxic but healthy.
So Who made those kind of plesures for us?
Because you just don't see him, saying, "spontaneous". But it is obvios that there is an architect behind this beautiful scen.
And my belives say "God created these kind of pleasures for us to see his love and mercy for us."
I am sure at this point you want to take my attention to disasters, illnesses, death and other painful things on the earth.
Don't worry I will explain all of those in my message which I call it
"What is opinion about God! Merciful or Devastating"

Not: if I write anything wrong that is my ignorance, If I am rude that is lack of my humanity. I apologize for those. ( I am working on them)
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2011, 02:12 PM
RE: 3- "The invisibility of God" Really scientific matter to deny him?
(28-09-2011 02:05 PM)fatihbarut Wrote:  The very first reason that atheists deny the existence of God is invisibility.

Says who?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2011, 02:13 PM

Yaaaaaawn!

heard it before....many,many times...

Why don't you just copy the whole preassigned text all at once and be done with it?

Saves both you and us a lot of time.

Me, for one, am done with you.

It is like playing ping pong with an one-armed man who is picking his nose.

No challange gets boring pretty quickly.

Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
28-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Wow.

This makes less sense than your other posts...if that's possible.

Still, thanks for posting! I'm getting a good chuckle out of these.

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
28-09-2011, 02:40 PM
We evolved to live with that mixture of air it wasnt created for us the elements in air today havnt always been at their current %. flowers have colours and scents to attract insects its part of plant reproduction you mentioning it is irrelevant.
Quote:Hot summers, we need more water, then comes water melon.
What? during a hot summer i dont grab a melon when im thirsty. What has this got to do with a god
Quote:We ride, eat, wear, drink animals and theirs products. Some of them are much more powerful then us but they obey us

Obey us? really go to your nearest zoo, jump into the lion enclosure, tell it to lie there and not move, kick it in the balls and see if it obeys you or if it rips your head off. I know which one ill bet on it doing and it isnt the obeying one.

Im not going to menton any others as im convinced you are trolling.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
28-09-2011, 02:48 PM

(28-09-2011 02:40 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  We evolved to live with that mixture of air it wasnt created for us the elements in air today havnt always been at their current %. flowers have colours and scents to attract insects its part of plant reproduction you mentioning it is irrelevant.
Quote:Hot summers, we need more water, then comes water melon.
What? during a hot summer i dont grab a melon when im thirsty. What has this got to do with a god
Quote:We ride, eat, wear, drink animals and theirs products. Some of them are much more powerful then us but they obey us

Obey us? really go to your nearest zoo, jump into the lion enclosure, tell it to lie there and not move, kick it in the balls and see if it obeys you or if it rips your head off. I know which one ill bet on it doing and it isnt the obeying one.

Im not going to menton any others as im convinced you are trolling.

You think when you can explain the the formation steps of something it is scientific and not related to God.
You just explain the pottery steps and forget to mention potter.

While there are horses, cattle and sheep it is not logical, giving example of wild life. It is still true, we get benefit from animals. Don't need to get benefit from all animals.
Besides why you force yourselves to see the empty half of the glass.
28-09-2011, 02:52 PM
You know what's funny? Two friends and me had a bet on what you'd post next. I'm out fifty bucks because of you. I thought you would go with the thermodynamics argument. Dam. Well at least my buddy isn't an ass and has offered to buy me drinks.

Anyways. Your points or lack of points, mean nothing. You assume we came first....what am I saying!? Of course you think we came first which explains why your arguement makes no sense. No I won't explain why this argument fails in detail because that means I'd have to explain evolution and history.....again.

Next useless argument please.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
28-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Dehydration is a bigger issue in cold weather rather than hot. Evolution can explain things like the adaptability of organisms with the mixture of air and everything else you mention. A god is not the default answer nor is it the only answer.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
28-09-2011, 02:55 PM
You are assuming everything is related to god yet you have still to provide anything to back up your claims. You have also still to tell us which god it is you keep referring to.

You brought animals into it but what has that got to do with "The invisibility of god"?.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
28-09-2011, 02:55 PM

(28-09-2011 02:13 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  Yaaaaaawn!

heard it before....many,many times...

Why don't you just copy the whole preassigned text all at once and be done with it?

Saves both you and us a lot of time.

Me, for one, am done with you.

It is like playing ping pong with an one-armed man who is picking his nose.

No challange gets boring pretty quickly.

Undecided

So how many believers, who try to save you, you need to start your engines in your brain? It is obvious till now, including me are not successful.

(28-09-2011 02:52 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Dehydration is a bigger issue in cold weather rather than hot. Evolution can explain things like the adaptability of organisms with the mixture of air and everything else you mention. A god is not the default answer nor is it the only answer.

Eventhough evolution were the way of creation of God. There would still need an intelligent designer.
As I said before, when you can explain something logically it does not prove it wasn't created by an intelligence. Contrary it proves a Creator who has logic.
And as a believer I just can thank you that you lead me to understand Creator wisely via explaining how did he create.