3- "The invisibility of God" Really scientific matter to deny him?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2011, 05:57 AM

RE: 3- "The invisibility of God" Really scientific matter to deny him?
why no one did any comment on the example of dimension differentiation which prevent you to see God?
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Because first YOU need to answer all sorts of questions we have asked you and you refuse to even discuss, let alone answer them. And since we DO NOT BELIEVE that any God exists, there is no point in arguing about "dimension differentiation which prevent you to see God", when there is no God to start with. Anything clearer?

Now, STOP avoiding our questions and start answering them. You are free to use any book you want for quotes, talk to your local priests, even think about the questions, just stick to the subject. GO!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2011, 06:41 AM

(29-09-2011 06:21 AM)Filox Wrote:  Because first YOU need to answer all sorts of questions we have asked you and you refuse to even discuss, let alone answer them. And since we DO NOT BELIEVE that any God exists, there is no point in arguing about "dimension differentiation which prevent you to see God", when there is no God to start with. Anything clearer?

Now, STOP avoiding our questions and start answering them. You are free to use any book you want for quotes, talk to your local priests, even think about the questions, just stick to the subject. GO!
What?
and which questions?
29-09-2011, 06:52 AM

OK, I had my fun for a while, cheap as it was, but enough is enough.

padre is now on my ignore list (the only one there), I suggest to all to do the same: as long as people keep answering him, he will not go away but will keep cluttering up the forum with his drivel.

On the other hand, it can be entertainment (was for me for a while), so have at him, if you feel like sharpening your skills in reason, satire or whatever! Big Grin
29-09-2011, 06:54 AM
....TROLL!!! GAAGH It's like pulling hairs! He's a troll leave him be to wallow in his own patheticness.
BY the way you really need some new trolling techniques.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
29-09-2011, 07:06 AM
I was entertained too...but now this dude is just obnoxious and sad.

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
29-09-2011, 07:20 AM
(29-09-2011 05:57 AM)fatihbarut Wrote:  why no one did any comment on the example of dimension differentiation which prevent you to see God?

Because there is no evidence at all to support it. So, again, provide some evidence - any evidence - of the things you are throwing out and we can then discuss it. But, until you do, you are just making stuff up.

Btw, I want to point out again that with scientific explanations, you can always answer the question of "where's the proof" and never get into this problem of throwing out ideas that can simply never be substantiated.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
29-09-2011, 08:14 AM
I shouldn't, but I'm going to say one more thing. It's not the invisibility of god that causes the disbelief - it's the undetectability. Lots of things are invisible but can still be detected and measured.

For real this time, I'm done. I feel so sorry for people like you.

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.
29-09-2011, 08:46 AM

(29-09-2011 08:14 AM)TheSixthGlass Wrote:  For real this time, I'm done. I feel so sorry for people like you.

I feel the the same way for you.

And if you can't see, how can I prove to you the existence of Sun?
It is just blindness problem.

I am saying whole universe is his production and witness of him.
And you say, I can't see.

if you can't see now, don't worry, death will Remove the curtain from your eyes and you will see then...

The evidence is universe it self with gorgeous architecture.
The evidence is your body which let you what ever you want with it's flexible creation.

And if you can't see this enormous evidences I can't prove you anything and that is not my problem.
29-09-2011, 09:30 AM
(29-09-2011 08:46 AM)fatihbarut Wrote:  And if you can't see, how can I prove to you the existence of Sun?
It is just blindness problem.
I am saying whole universe is his production and witness of him.
And you say, I can't see.

I can prove the existence of the sun to a blind man. I can provide him with evidence of its existence. A blind man can be made to understand the proof of the sun by giving him the evidence. You want me to see god? Show me the evidence.

As for your second point; yes, you are saying that the whole universe is his production and witness of him. That is all you are doing, though, is saying it. You've not provided any actual proof to back up your assertion. Science, however, can provide you all types of evidence as to how the universe came into being and not one of them requires the suspension of disbelief or blind faith in order to be true.

You are free to believe as you wish, obviously, but if you are going to claim proof of god, then you are required to provide that proof. So far, you've done nothing but give us the same tired and easily refutable arguments that we've all knocked down previously.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost