3 Years and counting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2015, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2015 07:37 PM by evenheathen.)
RE: 3 Years and counting
Happy forumversary, to one of my favorite posters here. Place wouldn't be the same without you.

Jesus tits, this reminds me that I'm just shy of my three year marker too.... Gasp

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
30-12-2015, 08:21 PM
(30-12-2015 07:27 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Happy forumversary, to one of my favorite posters here. Place wouldn't be the same without you.

Jesus tits, this reminds me that I'm just shy of my three year marker too.... Gasp

Jan 12th for you! Happy Premature Celebration to you too!

ps Don’t ever Google “Jusus tits” Hobo

[Image: meh.ro9195.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
30-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Congratulations the place would not be the same without you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Thank you all for tolerating me and my sometimes manic postings and ramblings Blush

I can’t begin to tell you just how much I appreciate your comraderie and insights. Bowing

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Love ya, FC! Grats! Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post