3 gifts were enough for Jesus-children should only get 3 gifts for Christmas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: 3 gifts were enough for Jesus-children should only get 3 gifts for Christmas
All gifts were from people on xmas eve and a special one was left by Santa in the morning. I only had Santa (the starter god) until I was about 7... no sweet little baby Jesus in my house. I still get and give one special gift along with other "side" gifts but not on any special day - just whenever I'm with my special peeps. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: 3 gifts were enough for Jesus-children should only get 3 gifts for Christmas
(05-12-2013 07:23 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  As a parent it would drive me nuts….what if I happened to come upon this really awesome thing that I know my child would just LOVE to receive as a gift…but since I already bought 3 things then my child wouldn't get it under the tree.

You buy it and return one of the crappier gifts you previously bought.
Find all posts by this user
07-12-2013, 09:47 PM
The three wise men probably did like my dad, and bought their gifts on Christmas Eve, from a petrol station...

You should see their faces... as they unwrap their fanbelts, foot pumps and cans of WD40.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2013, 09:51 PM
My mom always told me to make a list of 10 things I really wanted and then she would pick five it's always worked pretty well for me I think I'm going to use the same system with my kids
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user