3 killed, 2 wounded in office park shooting near Baltimore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2017, 11:19 AM
3 killed, 2 wounded in office park shooting near Baltimore
http://www.kctv5.com/story/36625447/5-sh...police-say

Quote:A gunman is on the loose after shooting five people -- killing three -- at a Maryland business on Wednesday morning, authorities say.

Quote:Radee Labeeb Prince, 37, is believed to have shot five people at Advanced Granite Solutions at the Emmorton Business Park in Edgewood, roughly 30 miles northeast of Baltimore, Harford County Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler told reporters in a news conference.

Quote:The sheriff said a motive isn't known, but that "this does appear to be a targeted attack limited to that business."
Gahler said Prince is believed to be "associated with that business," but he did not elaborate.
"We do not believe there's an immediate threat to the community -- we do believe that this was targeted, with the qualifier that there is an armed and dangerous suspect out there," Gahler said.
Special agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were at the shooting scene to help the sheriff's department, the ATF said.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: 3 killed, 2 wounded in office park shooting near Baltimore
Edgewood, MD is where we store our mustard gas from WWI. just saying.

#sigh
18-10-2017, 02:05 PM
Radee Labeeb huh?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
18-10-2017, 03:29 PM
(18-10-2017 02:05 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Radee Labeeb huh?

Looks like a beef with the business, or someone who works there. Pissed off dude with gun.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-10-2017, 04:52 PM
(18-10-2017 03:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 02:05 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Radee Labeeb huh?

Looks like a beef with the business, or someone who works there. Pissed off dude with gun.

Yep. Dude is a complete nut job. Over 40 arrests and 15 felony convictions. Not sure how he got guns. All 3 states they say he has lived in (Maryland, Washington and Delaware) have background checks on private sales. Strangely enough, I did my Navy time at Everett Naval Station and my first police job was with the Snohomish county sheriff's office there. This dudes name seems very familiar.

18-10-2017, 04:56 PM

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
18-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Apologies. That gun doesn't know how to load a musket. Facepalm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-10-2017, 05:55 PM
(18-10-2017 04:52 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Yep. Dude is a complete nut job. Over 40 arrests and 15 felony convictions. Not sure how he got guns. All 3 states they say he has lived in (Maryland, Washington and Delaware) have background checks on private sales. Strangely enough, I did my Navy time at Everett Naval Station and my first police job was with the Snohomish county sheriff's office there. This dudes name seems very familiar.

He probably had an easy access to the guns of a friend, family member or spouse. That or the background check system had a severe failure.

PS: Do you happen to know what kind of felony convictions he got? Were they violent crime or mostly drug related stuff?

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
18-10-2017, 06:58 PM
(18-10-2017 05:55 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:52 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Yep. Dude is a complete nut job. Over 40 arrests and 15 felony convictions. Not sure how he got guns. All 3 states they say he has lived in (Maryland, Washington and Delaware) have background checks on private sales. Strangely enough, I did my Navy time at Everett Naval Station and my first police job was with the Snohomish county sheriff's office there. This dudes name seems very familiar.

He probably had an easy access to the guns of a friend, family member or spouse. That or the background check system had a severe failure.

PS: Do you happen to know what kind of felony convictions he got? Were they violent crime or mostly drug related stuff?

According to a friend of mine still on the force, this guy is a bad dude. He has multiple burglary and robbery convictions. Assaulting police officers during traffic stops. Assaulting co-workers. Found in possession of guns as a felon. Didn't mention anything about drugs. Just violent.

18-10-2017, 07:03 PM
How was it that this obvious psychopath wasn't already in jail—considering his career criminal status—42 arrests, including 15 felony arrests, plus being a felon in possession of firearms.

As I understand it, under US law, a felony is defined as a crime punishable by a term of imprisonment of not less than one year. So... how come this bloke was wandering around with potentially 15 years worth of jail time hanging over his head?

I would've arrested him just on the strength of his name. What rational American parent names their kid Radee Labeeb... presumably ones who want him to grow up as a psychopathic killer?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post