3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
21-01-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(21-01-2014 01:54 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  If he understands what it means, then he should use it appropriately.

I did, you fucking moron. It's YOUR problem that you can't understand or communicate in basic English.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2014, 01:57 PM
(21-01-2014 12:00 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 12:48 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I'm not ashamed at all to say I don't believe that I don't believe it. I just don't dwell on it. Would you feel ashamed to say that you don't believe in fairies and identify as someone who doesn't believe in fairies. Yeah exactly, why bother? I'm way past opposing, I'm about defining my position, not taking a stance against someone else's views. That's where atheism falls over for me, if you do negate a god then sure be an atheist and argue for the non-existence of a deity. Otherwise, just shrug say I have absolutely no idea, and no, this does not justify religious claims at all.

I think you could get points for 'weirdest paragraph ever' with this one here ^.

You don't believe that you don't believe?
What is that? Scrabble in your noggin gone wrong?

common............Blink

lol

I'd work on the rest of your post - but - damn honey. Just damn.

I'm sure you can do better than this.

I didn't mean to repeat "I don't believe that I don't believe it" so replace this for I don't believe a religion.

If you're having trouble with the rest, I can break it down if you're struggling. To be fair, my perception of you so far is you attempt to reach for the 'wise old witch' persona, for me you've succeeded with the old witch part. If this didn't break through, I don't give much stock to your thought processes. You're placed in with the retard bird, no doubt you'll view this as a compliment, but it's really not.
21-01-2014, 02:00 PM
(21-01-2014 01:56 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 01:54 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  If he understands what it means, then he should use it appropriately.

I did, you fucking moron. It's YOUR problem that you can't understand or communicate in basic English.

So how would I be biased by using a rabbi's perspective, unless of course your bias just reflects your "us vs them" mentality.

Do you actually ever say anything, are you this ineffectual in real life? You kinda remind me of the local retard who wanders around aimlessly yelling. Good on you for trying though.
21-01-2014, 02:11 PM
(21-01-2014 01:54 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 11:57 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Erm -Blink I'm fairly sure almost every member here understands what "Bias" is.
Does it mean something unique to you that you should tell us about?

If he understands what it means, then he should use it appropriately. Otherwise it means something unique to him doesn't it sweetheart?

You gave info you'd found from a rabbi. Taq is saying the rabbi's view is probably biased.

so.............

there's thatTongue

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
21-01-2014, 02:27 PM
(21-01-2014 01:05 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  "I believe that men are superior to women. But I hate the term sexist, I definitely don't fall under that category. I mean, if you are sexist you obviously believe that women should be the slaves of men. Why would you ever be that cruel to women? See, being sexist is an illogical position, because obviously you can't expect somebody to be your slave. Thus, the logical position is male elitism, which is what I identify as. It's completely different from sexism. Anybody who calls me sexist is an idiot and needs to learn what words mean!"

Sound familiar?

No. Unless you believe that "I believe that men are superior to women is equal" equates to "Male elitism" like "I do not know" equates to "we lack the ability to know".

If you still don't get it, not knowing something and lacking the ability to know are not the same. I believe we will not know as nothing we have nothing even remotely addresses this, nor do we have any reason to believe we will. Some devout atheists hang off Krauss, Hawkins etc.
21-01-2014, 02:30 PM
(21-01-2014 02:11 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 01:54 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  If he understands what it means, then he should use it appropriately. Otherwise it means something unique to him doesn't it sweetheart?

You gave info you'd found from a rabbi. Taq is saying the rabbi's view is probably biased.

so.............

there's thatTongue

And possibly the bias that I have, given I 'failed" to adjust.

How droll. It's as if any statement from a theist must be wrong.Rolleyes
21-01-2014, 03:29 PM
(21-01-2014 04:13 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Trolls stick to very specific definitions and do not acknowledge multiple uses of a word. (e.g. Brownshirt and the use of the word 'agnostic'). This is why trolled threads often descend into semantics.

Weeping
21-01-2014, 03:38 PM
(21-01-2014 01:57 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 12:00 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I think you could get points for 'weirdest paragraph ever' with this one here ^.

You don't believe that you don't believe?
What is that? Scrabble in your noggin gone wrong?

common............Blink

lol

I'd work on the rest of your post - but - damn honey. Just damn.

I'm sure you can do better than this.

I didn't mean to repeat "I don't believe that I don't believe it" so replace this for I don't believe a religion.

If you're having trouble with the rest, I can break it down if you're struggling. To be fair, my perception of you so far is you attempt to reach for the 'wise old witch' persona, for me you've succeeded with the old witch part. If this didn't break through, I don't give much stock to your thought processes. You're placed in with the retard bird, no doubt you'll view this as a compliment, but it's really not.

You just believe any ol' shit that bubbles up in that little pea brain of yours, don't you.

21-01-2014, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2014 04:08 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(21-01-2014 02:00 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 01:56 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I did, you fucking moron. It's YOUR problem that you can't understand or communicate in basic English.

So how would I be biased by using a rabbi's perspective, unless of course your bias just reflects your "us vs them" mentality.

Look at you. Dumb as a fucking rock.

Quote:Do you actually ever say anything, are you this ineffectual in real life? You kinda remind me of the local retard who wanders around aimlessly yelling. Good on you for trying though.

And talking to yourself again, I see.

(21-01-2014 02:30 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 02:11 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  You gave info you'd found from a rabbi. Taq is saying the rabbi's view is probably biased.

so.............

there's thatTongue

Bri is dead on. You are just too fucking stupid to figure it out.

Quote:How droll. It's as if any statement from a theist must be wrong.Rolleyes

OH, look, yet another strawman. But in fact the opposite is true: YOU presented that bullshit as if it must be true because some idiot rabbi you found on the internet said it.

[Image: yo-dawg-i-heard-you-tried-to-troll-y-u-fail-tho.jpg]

21-01-2014, 04:03 PM
(21-01-2014 02:30 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 02:11 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  You gave info you'd found from a rabbi. Taq is saying the rabbi's view is probably biased.

so.............

there's thatTongue

How droll. It's as if any statement from a theist must be wrong.Rolleyes

Uh - no.
I won't quibble. You can just bounce what *bias* is against the insides of your own mind.

We have a couple of theists here that make perfectly clear, understandable and valued statements.

If you want to Stay stuck on *bias* then do so.
Good luck with that.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post