3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
21-01-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
If he's 20 or younger I can put it down to youthful exuberance, otherwise his excessive postings of random pictures just comes off a little crazy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2014, 08:54 PM
BrownShitBrain looking for employment:

[Image: what-has-been-seen-cannot-be-unseen-512x373.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
21-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Different strokes for different folks.

Well, it's time for me to get to bed - I have a long day to face tomorrow and I want to be ready for it when it's here.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
21-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Still trying to work out if tourettes thinks this is bothering me. Quite intriguing really. I don't even get what angle you're trying to push.

You're like the atheist version of westboro.
21-01-2014, 08:58 PM
(21-01-2014 08:56 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Different strokes for different folks.

Well, it's time for me to get to bed - I have a long day to face tomorrow and I want to be ready for it when it's here.

That's nice. Well I hope you have a really good sleep and enjoy your breakfast. Hope the weather improves!! LOL.
21-01-2014, 09:00 PM
(21-01-2014 08:53 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  If he's 20 or younger I can put it down to youthful exuberance, otherwise his excessive postings of random pictures just comes off a little crazy.

[Image: NOUbj.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
21-01-2014, 11:38 PM
(21-01-2014 08:57 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Still trying to work out if tourettes thinks this is bothering me. Quite intriguing really. I don't even get what angle you're trying to push.

Tourettes is some sort of shut-in. It is from the USA so I'm guessing it's a really fat shut-in. It is on my ignore list because it posts nothing of value. It posts pictures and swears and it doesn't appear to have anything beyond a poor high school education. It has yet to make even 1 post where it communicates some substantive knowledge.

"Cheapthrillseaker" is just as useless as Tourettes in terms of contribution to the forum. Cheapthrillseaker is a 20-something female with a crazed look. She looks like she has some sort of psychotic disorder and the content of her posts suggests the same. There was a point when "Cheapthrillseaker" thought she was a character in a procedural crime series like CSI; she would spin these fantastic narratives based on the thinnest of premises and claim she was "cold reading". She also initiated a poll to have forum members guess whether she had male or female genitals. Like Tourettes I am yet to see a post from her which communicates anything substantive. It's just all nonsense.

Don't expect to get anything meaningful out of Tourettes or Cheapthrillseaker.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
21-01-2014, 11:44 PM
(21-01-2014 08:53 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  If he's 20 or younger I can put it down to youthful exuberance, otherwise his excessive postings of random pictures just comes off a little crazy.

The incessant picture posting is done without irony. That Tourettes is the 5000th-person to have linked to a given image doesn't appear to deter it; Tourettes posts the image link as if it originated the image and expects a response as if it did.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-01-2014, 12:13 AM
(21-01-2014 08:56 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Different strokes for different folks.

(21-01-2014 11:38 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 08:57 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Still trying to work out if tourettes thinks this is bothering me. Quite intriguing really. I don't even get what angle you're trying to push.

Tourettes is some sort of shut-in. It is from the USA so I'm guessing it's a really fat shut-in. It is on my ignore list because it posts nothing of value. It posts pictures and swears and it doesn't appear to have anything beyond a poor high school education. It has yet to make even 1 post where it communicates some substantive knowledge.

"Cheapthrillseaker" is just as useless as Tourettes in terms of contribution to the forum. Cheapthrillseaker is a 20-something female with a crazed look. She looks like she has some sort of psychotic disorder and the content of her posts suggests the same. There was a point when "Cheapthrillseaker" thought she was a character in a procedural crime series like CSI; she would spin these fantastic narratives based on the thinnest of premises and claim she was "cold reading". She also initiated a poll to have forum members guess whether she had male or female genitals. Like Tourettes I am yet to see a post from her which communicates anything substantive. It's just all nonsense.

Don't expect to get anything meaningful out of Tourettes or Cheapthrillseaker.

Thanks for the heads up. I worked Tourettes out quickly given its one dimension. It could be commended for a consistent approach if it made sense. Tourettes is just folly, I don't think anyone would take it seriously. I should ignore it, but poking sticks at things which think they're poking sticks is well, folly.

Cold reading and genitals, great.
22-01-2014, 02:03 AM
Well I see you two have formed the egotistical jerks club. Congratulations.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post