3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
22-01-2014, 03:19 AM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(22-01-2014 02:03 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well I see you two have formed the egotistical jerks club. Congratulations.

Not really, your club just consists of spiteful yet oddly delicate petals. Kinda like 14 year old girls. Don't worry, those synapses might fire when you're older.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2014, 06:30 AM
(22-01-2014 02:03 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well I see you two have formed the egotistical jerks club. Congratulations.

We're just exchanging field notes.

We aren't trying to interfere with Tourettes natural behaviour; we want to allow it to continue posting from its collection of pictures and collection of swear words, so you've got no reason to be hissing at us. No doubt when it wakes up it will post more pictures, perhaps even some of the ones it really likes. We haven't scared Tourettes away.

Cheapthrillseaker will continue to be as unhinged as ever, posting indecipherable gibberish and one non sequitur after another. Nothing has been lost.

I have an apropos joke for you:

What does a mad woman's shit and her knitting have in common?
They are both all over the place.

I'm sure that when Cheapthrillseaker is done defecating in her neighbor's letterbox she'll be back here constructing meaningless sentences.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-01-2014, 08:36 AM
At this point Chip Shop would probably want me to talk to him directly, but nah. He's not worth it as he's got a hard on for me and is trying to make my experience so uncomfortable that I'd leave. What I'm writing here is for all those who are wondering what's going on.

For one, he wants me to leave the forum. Someone said I'd left the forum because of him last year. That's not the case. He's not privy to PM's so his guess is as good as yours and it is probably wrong. He's pissed I came back. I mean, if you're gonna feel good thinking you had made someone feel so uncomfortable and they left, you'd try even harder at it when they returned. That tactic won't work well with Chip Shop as the more he does this, the more he runs the risk of it backfiring completely on him.

The only way I'd leave this forum due to his account were if Chippy aimed a physical threat directly at me. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to go that far as he's invested time posting on here. He's just doing his best to circle the wagons with more users on the forum (take Brownshirt for example) and continue his verbal assault.

His general dislike of me is understandable: come on, he's tries to discredit time and time again me and I'm not phased by him... that usually makes a bad case of the blue balls in his endeavors. It's not my fault he thinks he's the reason I took time off.

I hope you have all found this both entertaining and insightful.

And yes, Brownshirt, I hope the weather improves. It's been shit here for the past week.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
22-01-2014, 10:16 AM
(22-01-2014 06:30 AM)Chippy Wrote:  

We're just exchanging field notes.

We aren't trying to interfere with Tourettes natural behaviour; we want to allow it to continue posting from its collection of pictures and collection of swear words, so you've got no reason to be hissing at us. No doubt when it wakes up it will post more pictures, perhaps even some of the ones it really likes. We haven't scared Tourettes away.

Cheapthrillseaker will continue to be as unhinged as ever, posting indecipherable gibberish and one non sequitur after another. Nothing has been lost.

I have an apropos joke for you:

What does a mad woman's shit and her knitting have in common?
They are both all over the place.

I'm sure that when Cheapthrillseaker is done defecating in her neighbor's letterbox she'll be back here constructing meaningless sentences.

Chippy, what a weirdo you are! On one hand, you can think perfectly clearly. On the other hand, all the clear thinking in the world cannot keep you from being an utter ass.

There is something very wrong with you.

But I am sure you have already figured that out.

That is all.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
22-01-2014, 11:44 AM
[Image: Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-01-2014, 12:16 PM
(22-01-2014 11:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif]

I'll see your Colbert and raise you a Stewart

[Image: Jon-Stewart-Eagerly-Watching-Eating-His-...y-Show.gif]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
22-01-2014, 12:42 PM
(22-01-2014 12:16 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 11:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif]

I'll see your Colbert and raise you a Stewart

[Image: Jon-Stewart-Eagerly-Watching-Eating-His-...y-Show.gif]

I'll call, and raise you a Joker. Tongue

[Image: gu4.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-01-2014, 01:02 PM
You. Make. Me. Feel. Like. A. Na-tur-al. Woman!

Woman.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
22-01-2014, 02:53 PM
3 questions for atheists
Is it over yet? What's the score? I lost track.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
22-01-2014, 03:06 PM
(22-01-2014 02:53 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Is it over yet? What's the score? I lost track.

The goalpost moved too much for us to score, and Browny shanked every one he put up. So it's tied......I guess.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post