3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
22-01-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
Give it a rest, Taq. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
(22-01-2014 11:35 PM)Chippy Wrote:  MFffmfffmffmffmffmff...

Chippy. Get BrownShitLips' dick out of your mouth. No one can tell what you are trying to say.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
(22-01-2014 11:35 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 10:06 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Can you justify anything you say?

Of course it can't justify anything. The frenetic picture posting and stream of vitriol are compensatory for Tourettes. Tourettes has nothing substantive to say--it just emotes and it is unable to even articulate its emoting in an original or even derivative but intelligent manner.

There really is nothing beyond the pictures and the cliche expletives. Tourettes thinks that a thoroughly hyperbolic expression of incredulity--using its usual shtick--can "refute" any argument. And there are similarly minded idiots that reinforce its idiotic beliefs.

That's what surprises me, I wouldn't want to be seen to have the same position as it, let alone endorse the mindless rants it goes on.

To be fair to it, there are very few ranters of this calibre on the net. You have to admire its deranged consistency. It never wavers from its lack of purpose.
22-01-2014, 11:49 PM
L&I, do you mean to imply by your silence on this that Tourettes' behaviour is normal? Can you see any merit in the apparently obsessive act of posting captioned images and having nothing really to say about anything?
22-01-2014, 11:49 PM
(22-01-2014 11:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  Give it a rest, Taq. Drinking Beverage

Yeah Tourettes stop it. We know it's a medical condition and all, but that doesn't...oh hang on, it does.

Keep 'em coming boyo.
22-01-2014, 11:53 PM
[Image: 051.jpg]

[Image: 135.gif]

[Image: 008.png]

[Image: 37b.png]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
22-01-2014, 11:55 PM
(22-01-2014 11:45 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  That's what surprises me, I wouldn't want to be seen to have the same position as it, let alone endorse the mindless rants it goes on.

Indeed.

Quote:To be fair to it, there are very few ranters of this calibre on the net. You have to admire its deranged consistency. It never wavers from its lack of purpose.

It has been banned from other forums so this is one of its last outlets.

Yes it is uwavering in its abject absence of purpose. The images are posted without a scintilla of irony. It posts them with a conviction that should exist only if you originated the image.
22-01-2014, 11:56 PM
*goes on tta for the first time today... looks at recent posts.... hoping for mature discussion... nope*

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
22-01-2014, 11:58 PM
(22-01-2014 11:49 PM)Chippy Wrote:  L&I, do you mean to imply by your silence on this that Tourettes' behaviour is normal? Can you see any merit in the apparently obsessive act of posting captioned images and having nothing really to say about anything?

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you wanted my opinion. Is it normal? Well, it's normal for Taq.
He can be quite excessive at times. I don't really care for the countless memes, but he doesn't really care if I care for them either so there's that. Outside the memes Taq is a nice guy. He has explained his position countless times in this thread and BS has refused to accept it. Instead of agreeing to disagree they go on in this circle of insults. I like Taq (especially in the sexy banter thread).

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-01-2014, 11:58 PM
It is resorting to increasing its volume of posted images. That this compounds the unintentional obvious it fails to notice.