Is that Chas in his formative years?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brownshirt's post
23-01-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
quote='BrownChippy-Shit-Lips':
[Image: blah-blah-blah-o.gif]

How funny that you troll all day every day for weeks here, and cry like a scalded bitch when you get it back.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
23-01-2014, 12:20 AM
(22-01-2014 11:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  He [Tourettes] has explained his position countless times in this thread and BS has refused to accept it.

Really? Does posting images and calling someone a "fucking retard" amount to a "position"?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2014, 12:23 AM
(23-01-2014 12:20 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 11:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  He [Tourettes] has explained his position countless times in this thread and BS has refused to accept it.

Really? Does posting images and calling someone a "fucking retard" amount to a "position"?

Works for you, you chickenshit whiny pussy.

23-01-2014, 12:24 AM
(23-01-2014 12:20 AM)Chippy Wrote:  

No it doesn't. Try looking back further lol.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-01-2014, 12:26 AM
BS, what you should also expect from Tourettes is declarations of victory. I think they may have already started. It conceives of its activity as engagement in some sort of contest that it thinks it always wins. I think it thinks it "wins" because it posted more pictures than anyone else.
23-01-2014, 12:27 AM
[Image: avatar_28935.jpg?dateline=1380619878] <------too chickenshit to speak to me directly. Should wipe ShitForBrains' ass juice off his lips.

23-01-2014, 12:30 AM
(23-01-2014 12:24 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  No it doesn't. Try looking back further lol.

No there is nothing there except pictures and expletives. I've never seen Tourettes make a post with substantive content. I doubt Tourettes can actually formulate a cogent argument and defend it with rebuttal and evidence. That is why it just posts images and expletives--to distract from the fact that it knows nothing worth knowing.
23-01-2014, 12:31 AM
(23-01-2014 12:30 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 12:24 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  No it doesn't. Try looking back further lol.

No there is nothing there except pictures and expletives. I've never seen Tourettes make a post with substantive content. I doubt Tourettes can actually formulate a cogent argument and defend it with rebuttal and evidence. That is why it just posts images and expletives--to distract from the fact that it knows nothing worth knowing.

Hard to see what she's trying to show you with your head up your ass.

23-01-2014, 12:41 AM
L&I, If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. If you want to be affiliated with someone as obviously braindead as Tourettes and you believe it has a "position" (on anything) then I anticipate that in the future you will find fewer people with which to have rational discussions.