3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
23-01-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(23-01-2014 06:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  Maybe you are not aware what these sections are for?

Hmmm there must be something about this section that I'm unaware of...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2014, 06:26 PM
(23-01-2014 06:22 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  That is not "my fundamental assumption". I do see you in melee and the pit a lot though, and then you complain about how people behave there. Maybe you are not aware what these sections are for? I also haven't been following your posts and actions, I just happen upon them periodically. I have no idea where all you do post.

My observation is that, when set off by whatever triggers you, you behave like a dick. And that is a huge contrast to your rational self. It doesn't fit. It doesn't belong with a person who is as intelligent as you are. It makes no sense. Hence, you make no sense. I see a person I can respect on many levels - who suddenly displays this huge flaw. Something is very wrong there. And I wonder if you are even aware. Are you?

Most often, people who act like you do so because they need it as a crutch. But you need no such crutch. So - why?
That is an incredibly naive post on so many levels. I must admit I'm quite impressed.

It is not a debate post, it is off topic, I am curious about Chippy, and it is none of your business.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-01-2014, 06:28 PM
(23-01-2014 06:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:22 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  That is an incredibly naive post on so many levels. I must admit I'm quite impressed.

It is not a debate post, it is off topic, I am curious about Chippy, and it is none of your business.

I know what it was. If you feel you need privacy don't post it in a public forum.
23-01-2014, 06:29 PM
(23-01-2014 06:23 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  Maybe you are not aware what these sections are for?

Hmmm there must be something about this section that I'm unaware of...

When threads degenerate into mud slinging, we tend to throw them into melee or the pit. Mostly the ones in melee contain some worthwhile discussion along with the mud, and the pit is just a snake pit.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
23-01-2014, 06:31 PM
(23-01-2014 06:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:23 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hmmm there must be something about this section that I'm unaware of...

When threads degenerate into mud slinging, we tend to throw them into melee or the pit. Mostly the ones in melee contain some worthwhile discussion along with the mud, and the pit is just a snake pit.

Cause THAT ^ is soooo difficult it really needs explaining.Blink
ROFL

Bowing

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
23-01-2014, 06:31 PM
(23-01-2014 06:22 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  That is an incredibly naive post on so many levels. I must admit I'm quite impressed.
The above post is incredibly void of any reasoning; I must admit I'm quite unimpressed. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
23-01-2014, 06:32 PM
(23-01-2014 06:28 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  It is not a debate post, it is off topic, I am curious about Chippy, and it is none of your business.

I know what it was. If you feel you need privacy don't post it in a public forum.

I don't need privacy, but you can't answer my questions since you are not Chippy. And if Chippy would rather do this in private, my PMs work.

However, time for me to get offline. Chippy and I are rarely online at the same time.

23-01-2014, 06:42 PM
(23-01-2014 06:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
The above post is incredibly void of any reasoning; I must admit I'm quite unimpressed. Drinking Beverage

When I wrote it I considered who was going to read it. Given many of the target audience seems to inherently lack basic cognitive functioning it would be an exercise in futility. This place is like a high school.
23-01-2014, 06:43 PM
(23-01-2014 06:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  When threads degenerate into mud slinging, we tend to throw them into melee or the pit. Mostly the ones in melee contain some worthwhile discussion along with the mud, and the pit is just a snake pit.

Cause THAT ^ is soooo difficult it really needs explaining.Blink
ROFL

Bowing
Snake pit obvious, I didn't ask about it. Melee...maybe I'm just stupid melee means nothing to me.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-01-2014, 06:54 PM
(23-01-2014 06:42 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The above post is incredibly void of any reasoning; I must admit I'm quite unimpressed. Drinking Beverage

When I wrote it I considered who was going to read it. Given many of the target audience seems to inherently lack basic cognitive functioning it would be an exercise in futility. This place is like a high school.

You really are a tool LOL Stop being a tool, ya goofball. You whine as much as anyone. lol So.... you can't be a whiny baby then complain how people are whiny or babies. That's retarded. Blink
Be smarter! LOL

Keep trying for varsity team. Obviously B Team comes with disadvantages.

*snark snark*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.