3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
23-01-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(23-01-2014 06:43 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Cause THAT ^ is soooo difficult it really needs explaining.Blink
ROFL

Bowing
Snake pit obvious, I didn't ask about it. Melee...maybe I'm just stupid melee means nothing to me.

Oh I wasn't even directing this at you atall. My post was sarcasm directed elsewhere, pet. Not you hon.......not you.
LOL Snake Pit, Melee..........whatev. Evil_monster Any of us can steer clear OR come here to roll in the mud - meh?
LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
23-01-2014, 07:00 PM
(23-01-2014 06:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  My observation is that, when set off by whatever triggers you, you behave like a dick. And that is a huge contrast to your rational self. It doesn't fit. It doesn't belong with a person who is as intelligent as you are. It makes no sense. Hence, you make no sense. I see a person I can respect on many levels - who suddenly displays this huge flaw. Something is very wrong there. And I wonder if you are even aware. Are you?

I just don't share your values. That is all. Something is "wrong" in relation to some set of values. I place no value in indulging people like cheapthrillseaker or Tourettes or any other adamant idiot.

Quote:Most often, people who act like you do so because they need it as a crutch. But you need no such crutch. So - why?

Indeed. I have no need for a crutch or a compensatory charade. Again, I don't share your values and consequently your perception. That you would group me with Tourettes just shows how ill-considered your analysis of me is. There are single posts that I have made that have more factual content than all of Tourettes posts combined. Also, when I do insult people I don't use other people's humour and deliver it as if I originated it.

It didn't take much work to reveal the psychoticism of Cheapthrillseaker. It is evident that she has some sort of psychotic condition that makes her paranoid, most likely paranoid schizophrenia. I don't think the forum needs a replacement absols. I have no problem with psychotic people so long as they are in treatment and have their condition managed and don't post their insanity. If someone posts their madness then I have the right to respond to it. There are forums that indulge psychotic people where they are allowed to post any insanity they want other than threats of suicide or threats against other people. If Cheapthrillseaker wants to post her insanity then she should seek out one of these forums. She isn't owed any special treatment. Also if she learnt to self-censor her psychotic thoughts she would increase her chances of finding gainful employment. Allowing her to post incoherent nonsense and paranoid delusions doesn't help her, if anything it hurts her.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2014, 07:01 PM
3 questions for atheists
I had no idea I was posting in a thread in the Arena. Tapatalk failed me there, or perhaps my use of it. I look at thread titles in a section labeled "Unread". I tend to see no more details about the thread.

I'll be more careful in future.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
23-01-2014, 07:01 PM
(23-01-2014 06:54 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:42 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  When I wrote it I considered who was going to read it. Given many of the target audience seems to inherently lack basic cognitive functioning it would be an exercise in futility. This place is like a high school.

You really are a tool LOL Stop being a tool, ya goofball. You whine as much as anyone. lol So.... you can't be a whiny baby then complain how people are whiny or babies. That's retarded. Blink
Be smarter! LOL

Keep trying for varsity team. Obviously B Team comes with disadvantages.

*snark snark*

Yeah fair enough the high school thing was whiny, I must admit I was hoping for a little more than this from the self-proclaimed thinking atheists. The rest was an observation.

To be fair, when a position rests its position on the burden of proof being on their opponents, its going to end as it begins, nowhere, and not Williams Morris' version.
23-01-2014, 07:03 PM
(23-01-2014 06:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  It is not a debate post, it is off topic, I am curious about Chippy, and it is none of your business.

BS is right, it is a naive question but it is sincere so I have tried to give you a sincere answer.
23-01-2014, 07:05 PM
(23-01-2014 07:03 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  It is not a debate post, it is off topic, I am curious about Chippy, and it is none of your business.

BS is right, it is a naive question but it is sincere so I have tried to give you a sincere answer.

You have more patience than me.
23-01-2014, 07:06 PM
3 questions for atheists
(23-01-2014 06:16 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:06 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  This seems appropriate, I will speak memish to you.

[Image: funny-geek-security-rappers-level-70-paladin-pics.jpg]

Yes the tough talking is utterly bizarre. Tourettes seems to think it is playing some sort of RPG where it does damage to you every time it posts a "meme". I think it expects you to respond in kind and thus have some sort of retard "meme battle". Tourettes declares victory and valour because it posted its best "memes", i.e. it used its level 70 Paladin spells on you.

You guys are totally lame. Level cap is 90 now. Get it together.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 3 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
23-01-2014, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 07:14 PM by WitchSabrina.)
(23-01-2014 07:01 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Yeah fair enough the high school thing was whiny, I must admit I was hoping for a little more than this from the self-proclaimed thinking atheists. The rest was an observation.

To be fair, when a position rests its position on the burden of proof being on their opponents, its going to end as it begins, nowhere, and not Williams Morris' version.

Well no.........it's fair when you think about it.
This is pretty much Forum 101 - so don't be insulted when i get this said BUT........
If YOU are the one offering assertions then Yooou are the one who must provide the evidence to back up your assertions.
really - it's just that basic.

Right? Doesn't that make sense to you?

You made statements.
People had questions or debated your statements.
what came next?

Cause in all seriousness- folks here will continue to grill you until your answer is satisfactory. Pretty much the drill.
*shrug*

23-01-2014, 07:13 PM
(23-01-2014 07:00 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  My observation is that, when set off by whatever triggers you, you behave like a dick. And that is a huge contrast to your rational self. It doesn't fit. It doesn't belong with a person who is as intelligent as you are. It makes no sense. Hence, you make no sense. I see a person I can respect on many levels - who suddenly displays this huge flaw. Something is very wrong there. And I wonder if you are even aware. Are you?

I just don't share your values. That is all. Something is "wrong" in relation to some set of values. I place no value in indulging people like cheapthrillseaker or Tourettes or any other adamant idiot.

Quote:Most often, people who act like you do so because they need it as a crutch. But you need no such crutch. So - why?

Indeed. I have no need for a crutch or a compensatory charade. Again, I don't share your values and consequently your perception. That you would group me with Tourettes just shows how ill-considered your analysis of me is. There are single posts that I have made that have more factual content than all of Tourettes posts combined. Also, when I do insult people I don't use other people's humour and deliver it as if I originated it.

It didn't take much work to reveal the psychoticism of Cheapthrillseaker. It is evident that she has some sort of psychotic condition that makes her paranoid, most likely paranoid schizophrenia. I don't think the forum needs a replacement absols. I have no problem with psychotic people so long as they are in treatment and have their condition managed and don't post their insanity. If someone posts their madness then I have the right to respond to it. There are forums that indulge psychotic people where they are allowed to post any insanity they want other than threats of suicide or threats against other people. If Cheapthrillseaker wants to post her insanity then she should seek out one of these forums. She isn't owed any special treatment. Also if she learnt to self-censor her psychotic thoughts she would increase her chances of finding gainful employment. Allowing her to post incoherent nonsense and paranoid delusions doesn't help her, if anything it hurts her.

Go pound sand, Chippy.

You're just ugly to people sometimes who do YOU no harm whatsoever. It's crazy when you do that because some of your posts are fantastic.

Split personality? Which Chippy are we talking to today? Bi-polar -- miss taking your meds again?

I'm just giving you shit............because i know you hate me and it will rub you the wrong way. It's the evil in me that makes me do it.

**grin**

23-01-2014, 07:23 PM
(23-01-2014 07:01 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I must admit I was hoping for a little more than this from the self-proclaimed thinking atheists.

The level of debate is not significantly better outside of snake pit/melee. You are correct, it is mainly at the high school level and when anyone posts at a level above that they are called a "pompous ass" or they are accused of not knowing anything and somehow Googling it all. If you look at my rating you will see that some idiots think I am just as stupid and ignorant as they are but that I have some special Google search skills. When I ask these people to also use Google and match my apparent knowledge and cogency I get no response. This line of criticism is perplexing because it is treats book reading and graduating from university as incredible and perhaps it is for these idiots that are permanently attached to the teat of popular culture.