3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
23-01-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(23-01-2014 08:52 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 08:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I'll be after a whole lot more than that if you keep it up.

You really are fucked in the head aren't you Tourettes? What are you going to do? Post more idiotic images? Why do you even bother? You are a fucking cretin and every post of yours just confirms that.

Oh, look, the chickenshit whiny pussy finally came out of hiding. How droll. UMADBRO? Yeah UMAD.

Quote:Your tough talk and threats are utterly ridiculous. What do you think is the response when you post your images? I'll help you: your interlocutors laugh at you. You are a fucking moronic American. You most likely are some fat shit that doesn't leave the house.

I love how you and BrownShitLips just make up whatever qualities you think others have, and then run with them as if they were real. This is the behavior of a pathological liar. You are only fooling yourself.

Quote:You post images and nothing but vitriol because you are incapable of posting anything else.

I have already shown that to be a lie. Nice try.

Quote:You didn't originate any of the images you post--they are other peoples' jokes.

So WHAT? I get a laugh out of them and so do others. Your Aspergers is really kicking in over this, isn't it? Fucking idiot.

Quote: Any retard can post images that other people have created and/or captioned. Only 12-year olds on 4chan think it is a great accomplishment to post "memes". Congratulations on having the brain of a 12-year old.

Who says anything about accomplishments? It's funny, deal with it.

And wipe ShitBrain's shit off your mouth.

(23-01-2014 08:55 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 08:43 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I think I've put up a reasonable fight, but this time I just don't think my bandwidth will be able to stand the onslaught. Not to mention my mental state following his brilliantly executed caustic jibes.

No just kidding tourettes, ready, aim.....dribbleDrooling

Tourettes will post the image of the chicken with a fish in its cavity with a cigarette in its mouth and that will cause you -10 damage.

What a fucking retard.

And you will get all bent out of shape about it. Laughat Score. Cool

(23-01-2014 09:01 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 08:52 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You wouldn't know reasonable if it bent you over and fucked you in the ass.

Post an image you morbidly obese spaz.

And look who's the twelve-year-old. Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2014, 09:31 PM
(23-01-2014 09:17 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 09:07 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I channelled his genius via running my head into a wall, I found I was able to find a relevant picture with brutal accuracy.

I think it's lost now though, I'm able to form a sentence now. Oh well good things don't last.

Oh well.

How are your various levels fairing? Tourettes used some pretty brutal memes earlier and it threatened to use more. You must be quite depleted. Tourettes also used an expression of incredulity to refute your argumentation. The emotive expression of incredulity can defeat all arguments. Clearly we are dealing with an expert.

I hope he's not crying too much. We might have hurt his feelings.

Come back and play tourettes, dazzle us with your knowledge of fallacies, refutations and memes.
[+] 1 user Likes Brownshirt's post
23-01-2014, 09:35 PM
(23-01-2014 09:07 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I channelled his genius via running my head into a wall,

The brain damage you caused yourself is quite evident in every post you write.

23-01-2014, 09:48 PM
(23-01-2014 09:31 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  tourettes, dazzle us with your knowledge of fallacies, refutations and memes.

...and knowledge of psychopathology. Tourettes is an expert at that also.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2014, 09:49 PM
(23-01-2014 09:35 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 09:07 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I channelled his genius via running my head into a wall,

The brain damage you caused yourself is quite evident in every post you write.

The mental retardation that you actually have is quite evident in every post you make.
23-01-2014, 09:55 PM
(23-01-2014 09:49 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 09:35 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  The brain damage you caused yourself is quite evident in every post you write.

The mental retardation that you actually have is quite evident in every post you make.

You call that pathetic whimper a comeback? Look who's the fucking twelve-year-old.

Drinking Beverage

23-01-2014, 10:02 PM
(23-01-2014 09:55 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 09:49 PM)Chippy Wrote:  The mental retardation that you actually have is quite evident in every post you make.

You call that pathetic whimper a comeback? Look who's the fucking twelve-year-old.

Drinking Beverage

Was that your comeback? Ingenious. And drinking coffee too while composing such a fine piece. How ever do you do it.

What a fucking knobjockey.
23-01-2014, 10:05 PM
(23-01-2014 05:44 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  ...
Sure, although I don't think this will provide any different insight into my position.

1. Why do you have an active lack of belief? The position comes across as one who wants to be recognised as one who negates any form of god but not have to prove anything.

I don't focus on my lack of belief, or use it as a conclusion. I identify with what I assert, not with what I dismiss.

2. What is the purpose of atheism?
To show that theism is incorrect and a false conclusion to reach, it's a response to theism and does not exist by itself.

3. Why believe evidence is (or will be) available to confirm or negate a god?
I don't hence my agnosticism. I have no belief or use in evidence to address this question. If some evidence is obtained which proves me wrong, I will change my position. If a god exists I see no reason to assume it would be be able to be observed by us. To not dismiss this notion, would at least require a point of reference, or previous occurrence of this. Otherwise your version of scepticism verges on pointless as you wouldn't dismiss anything.

If there's no purpose why identify as it? That makes no sense whatsoever.

I can't help thinking that if this post had come earlier, I would have sold fewer tickets.

(23-01-2014 07:48 PM)Chippy Wrote:  ...
Then once she has fully depressed the lever she gives it a kick with her back feet to open it. She figured all that out on her own without any guidance from us.

Consider Contra-causal?
I suspect 'observation' was involved.

Tongue

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
23-01-2014, 10:10 PM
(23-01-2014 09:30 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I love how you and BrownShitLips just make up whatever qualities you think others have, and then run with them as if they were real. This is the behavior of a pathological liar. You are only fooling yourself.

Tourettes, you know as much about psychopathology as you do about informal logic, i.e. nothing. You are a moronic clown without any wit or knowledge and that is why you obsessively post images.

Quote:
Quote:You didn't originate any of the images you post--they are other peoples' jokes.

So WHAT?

You are incapable of originating a captioned image that is humorous. You are a bottom-feeder of popular culture. What you do is gauche but you are too moronic to realize it. What you do is as risible as repeating well-known stand-up comedians jokes as if they were your own. You don't understand the postmodern irony of the internet "meme" and you post them without a hint of necessary irony. You are a simple-minded moron.

Quote:I get a laugh out of them and so do others.

That is because you are all simple-minded morons that don't understand postmodern irony.

[Image: screen-shot-2011-11-21-at-5-43-44-pm.png]

I take it that the above "meme" is entirely incomprehensible to you. Right?

Quote:Your Aspergers is really kicking in over this, isn't it? Fucking idiot.

You said: I love how you and BrownShitLips just make up whatever qualities you think others have, and then run with them as if they were real. in the very same post.

Quote:Who says anything about accomplishments? It's funny, deal with it.

You post those images as if you have formulated a killer riposte and their irony is entirely lost on you. You are a extreme fuckhead. Perhaps the biggest fuckhead that I have ever encountered online. You are so fucking stupid and ignorant and you just don't know it.
23-01-2014, 10:11 PM
(23-01-2014 08:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Neg reps are not a criterion for banning, breaking forum rules is. We've had members go past -20 and I think Trainwreck may have hit -30.
The (current) record holder is PleaseJesus with -38 reputation.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post