3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
23-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(23-01-2014 10:02 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  What a fucking knobjockey.

Now, now, your newfound fuck-buddy Chippy is going to turn on you for calling him that.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2014, 10:15 PM
(23-01-2014 10:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  That is because you are all simple-minded morons that don't understand postmodern irony.

Hey now, don't put us all in the same box as him.

Don't put simple-minded morons in the same box with him either for that matter. It would be a disservice to other simple-minded morons.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-01-2014, 10:15 PM
(23-01-2014 09:55 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 09:49 PM)Chippy Wrote:  The mental retardation that you actually have is quite evident in every post you make.

You call that pathetic whimper a comeback? Look who's the fucking twelve-year-old.

Drinking Beverage

Show me a post you have made on this forum that demonstrates your intellect and knowledge.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2014, 10:18 PM
(23-01-2014 10:15 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 10:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  That is because you are all simple-minded morons that don't understand postmodern irony.

Don't put simple-minded morons in the same box with him either for that matter. It would be a disservice to other simple-minded morons.

True. I should have phrased that more clearly. I know that some people that reference memes understand postmodern irony. Tourettes clearly doesn't and neither do the people that "like" his unironic usage and it is those to which I refer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2014, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 10:44 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(23-01-2014 10:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 09:30 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I love how you and BrownShitLips just make up whatever qualities you think others have, and then run with them as if they were real. This is the behavior of a pathological liar. You are only fooling yourself.

Tourettes, you know as much about psychopathology as you do about informal logic, i.e. nothing. You are a moronic clown without any wit or knowledge and that is why you obsessively post images.

I love how you just make up your "facts" as you go along. You're only fooling yourself.
Quote:
Quote:So WHAT?

You are incapable of originating a captioned image that is humorous.

How would you even know? You put me on ignore when I trounced your sorry ass after you cried over me calling xtianity superstitious fairy tales.

Quote: You are a bottom-feeder of popular culture. What you do is gauche but you are too moronic to realize it. What you do is as risible as repeating well-known stand-up comedians jokes as if they were your own. You don't understand the postmodern irony of the internet "meme" and you post them without a hint of necessary irony. You are a simple-minded moron.

Umadbro? Yeah Umad. Laughat

Quote:
Quote:I get a laugh out of them and so do others.

That is because you are all simple-minded morons that don't understand postmodern irony.

Rolleyes

Quote:[Image: screen-shot-2011-11-21-at-5-43-44-pm.png]

------------------------------
WHINES ABOUT MEMES
[Image: avatar_28935.jpg?dateline=1380619878]
POSTS A MEME
-------------------------------------

Quote:I take it that the above "meme" is entirely incomprehensible to you. Right?

Of course you do, as you make up whatever you want as you go along.

Quote:
Quote:Your Aspergers is really kicking in over this, isn't it? Fucking idiot.

You said: I love how you and BrownShitLips just make up whatever qualities you think others have, and then run with them as if they were real. in the very same post.

Yup. You can deny your self-delusion all you want. No one else is fooled.

Quote:
Quote:Who says anything about accomplishments? It's funny, deal with it.

You post those images as if you have formulated a killer riposte and their irony is entirely lost on you.

As if? You have no idea what I think about posting them. Again: You are just making up as you go along, and only fooling yourself. Kinda pathetic.

Quote: You are a extreme fuckhead. Perhaps the biggest fuckhead that I have ever encountered online.

Glad to year it, coming from you. Your tears make me smile.

Quote: You are so fucking stupid and ignorant and you just don't know it.

UmadBro? Yeah, UMad. Laughat

23-01-2014, 10:31 PM
(23-01-2014 10:15 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

Did Chippy at least wipe his asshole before you licked it clean?

23-01-2014, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 10:41 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(23-01-2014 10:31 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 10:15 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Hey now, don't put us all in the same box as him.

Did Chippy at least wipe his asshole before you licked it clean?

That's the same insult you used on me last time. You're not only recycling other peoples' insults, you're recycling your own as well.

[Image: giphy.gif]
23-01-2014, 10:39 PM
(23-01-2014 10:34 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  That's the same insult you used on me last time. You're not only recycling other people's insults, you're recycling your own as well.
At least he is behaving in an environmentally conscious manner. Shy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
23-01-2014, 10:40 PM
(23-01-2014 10:15 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 09:55 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You call that pathetic whimper a comeback? Look who's the fucking twelve-year-old.

Drinking Beverage

Show me a post you have made on this forum that demonstrates your intellect and knowledge.

You already pointed out for all the world to see that I have no intellect or knowledge whatsoever. And of course you are the Ultimate Authority ™ Rolleyes

UStillMadBro? Don't be mad....

23-01-2014, 10:42 PM
(23-01-2014 10:34 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 10:31 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Did Chippy at least wipe his asshole before you licked it clean?

That's the same insult you used on me last time. You're not only recycling other people's insults, you're recycling your own as well.

Citation needed.

Drinking Beverage