3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
23-01-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(23-01-2014 10:42 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 10:34 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  That's the same insult you used on me last time. You're not only recycling other people's insults, you're recycling your own as well.

Citation needed.

Drinking Beverage

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...14?page=33

(09-12-2013 12:24 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 01:55 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I've never seen somebody manage to come across as irrelevant and pathetic as Taq did in this thread.

Bravo, it takes hard work and dedication to be that vacuous and puerile.

Did you lick Chippy's ass good? How did it taste?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Physical, audible... yeah, but I haven't heard of a forum posting tic for tourettes relief... Just sayin'

Or MAYBE you're redefining some more porcupines.

That's right, I just decided porcupine is now a synonym for word.
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
23-01-2014, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 11:07 PM by Chippy.)
(23-01-2014 10:29 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I love how you just make up your "facts" as you go along. You're only fooling yourself.

Your posts are devoid of cognitive content. They are entirely emotive. You don't know anything that is relevant to intelligent atheism. You know nothing about OT or NT history, you know nothing about philosophy, you know nothing about logic, you know nothing about biology, you know nothing about physics. You are a vacuous moron that is stuck on the teat of internet popular culture and that you don't even understand.

Quote:How would you even know?

From the content of your posts. You are yet to make a post on this forum that demonstrates you aren't a moron.

Quote: You put me on ignore when I trounced your sorry ass after you cried over me calling xtianity superstitious fairy tales.

No, I put you on ignore because you are a moron that contributes nothing of value to the forum. I don't consider an endless stream of internet memes and banal swearing to be a worthwhile contribution.

You have never trounced anybody in an argument and you are constitutionally incapable of doing so. Since your posts are devoid of cognitive content and express only an emotion it is not possible for you to win an argument. You just emote and express incredulity. That has no significance in the context of an argument about a substantive matter.

Since I'm an atheist and don't believe in the historicity of the the Bible the idea that I "cried over me calling xtianity superstitious fairy tales" is as ridiculous as every other claim that you make.

Quote:Whines about memes
Posts a meme

You don't understand memes. You do not understand postmodern irony. Neither I or Brownshirt are complaining about memes per se. What you are being ridiculed about is your ham-fisted and gauche use of internet memes. You are like a culturally illiterate American tourist in Paris. You are clueless and obnoxious.

Quote:As if? You have no idea what I think about posting them. Again: You are just making up as you go along, and only fooling yourself. Kinda pathetic.

No, I'm reporting back to you your own behaviour. You posted a bunch of internet memes and you concluded: "I trounced your sorry ass". So clearly you believe that the unironic posting of internet memes counts as not only a riposte but also a rebuttal.

Quote:
Quote: You are a extreme fuckhead. Perhaps the biggest fuckhead that I have ever encountered online.

Glad to year it, coming from you. Your tears make me smile.

I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard it given that you have been banned from numerous internet fora. The idea that you think I have shed tears over you makes me smile.

You can't seem to get it through your thick American skull that posting internet memes does not amount to trouncing anyone. Since you post those memes without irony the joke is actually on you. All of your postings are advertisements that you don't understand postmodern irony. You are a culturally inept bumbling cretin.

You are so fucking ignorant and stupid you don't realise the extent of your stupidity and ignorance.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
23-01-2014, 10:53 PM
(23-01-2014 10:47 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 10:42 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Citation needed.

Drinking Beverage

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...14?page=33

(09-12-2013 12:24 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Did you lick Chippy's ass good? How did it taste?

And you didn't answer the question the first time either, did you, little chihuahua.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
23-01-2014, 10:59 PM
(23-01-2014 10:53 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 10:47 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...14?page=33

And you didn't answer the question the first time either, did you, little chihuahua.

Wrong again.

(09-12-2013 07:34 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 12:24 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Did you lick Chippy's ass good? How did it taste?

Pretty good, actually. Could have used a side of salsa, though.

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
23-01-2014, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 11:06 PM by Chippy.)
(23-01-2014 10:49 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Physical, audible... yeah, but I haven't heard of a forum posting tic for tourettes relief... Just sayin'

So you're an expert on Tourette's Disorder are you? So you are a douchebag and a neurologist?

Coprographia is a diagnostic indicator of Tourette's Disorder.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2014, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 11:16 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(23-01-2014 10:52 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 10:29 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I love how you just make up your "facts" as you go along. You're only fooling yourself.

Your posts are devoid of cognitive content. They are entirely emotive. You don't know anything that is relevant to intelligent atheism. You know nothing about OT or NT history, you know nothing about philosophy, you know nothing about logic, you know nothing about biology, you know nothing about physics. You are a vacuous moron that is stuck on the teat of internet popular culture and that you don't even understand.

You don't like me, do you.

[Image: 2009_02-9emePorteChateau.jpg]

Quote:
Quote:How would you even know?

From the content of your posts. You are yet to make a post on this forum that demonstrates you aren't a moron.
Because you have secretly read every single one of my posts while making a big show of having me on ignore. Rolleyes

Quote:
Quote: You put me on ignore when I trounced your sorry ass after you cried over me calling xtianity superstitious fairy tales.

No, I put you on ignore because you are a moron that contributes nothing of value to the forum. I don't consider an endless stream of internet memes and banal swearing to be a worthwhile contribution.

I laugh every time I remember you going batshit crazy over me calling the bible a bunch of superstitious fairy tales. And yes, that's what you "put me on ignore" <wink wink> over. You have serious control issuesm trying to dictate what people can and cannot say on teh interwebz. Just sayin'.

Quote:You have never trounced anybody in an argument and you are constitutionally incapable of doing so.

Wiped the walls with your pussy ass, and you put me on ignore for two months.

Quote: Since your posts are devoid of cognitive content and express only an emotion it is not possible for you to win an argument. You just emote and express incredulity. That has no significance in the context of an argument about a substantive matter.

And off you go again, into your little fantasy land. Laughat

Quote:Since I'm an atheist and don't believe in the historicity of the the Bible the idea that I "cried over me calling xtianity superstitious fairy tales" is as ridiculous as every other claim that you make.

Which is why I thought it was so fucking funny when you had a tantrum at me and Bri over calling it superstitious fairy tales. Still do. You got issues, man.

Quote:
Quote:Whines about memes
Posts a meme

You don't understand memes.

Understood enough to shred you with one. That I made up myself. Which, as you remember, you said I was incapable of doing.

Quote: You do not understand postmodern irony. Neither I or Brownshirt are complaining about memes per se. What you are being ridiculed about is your ham-fisted and gauche use of internet memes. You are like a cultural illiterate American tourist in Paris. You are clueless and obnoxious.

Ham-fisted and gauche is part of the charm. And I spent much of my childhood in Europe and Asia; your pathetic attempts at stereotyping rhetoric are as flaccid as everything else you have tried to sling at me.

Quote:
Quote:As if? You have no idea what I think about posting them. Again: You are just making up as you go along, and only fooling yourself. Kinda pathetic.

No, I'm reporting back to you your own behaviour. You posted a bunch of internet memes and you concluded: "I trounced your sorry ass". So clearly you believe that the unironic posting of internet memes counts as not only a riposte but also a rebuttal.
Quote:That wasn't all I did. Your self-delusional revisionism strikes again.
Quote:[quote]Glad to year it, coming from you. Your tears make me smile.

I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard it given that you have been banned from numerous internet fora. The idea that you think I have shed tears over you makes me smile.

Have I?

Quote:You can't seem to get it through your thick American skull that posting internet memes does not amount to trouncing anyone.

I never said that. But go ahead and stuff that strawman up your ass, if it'll fir past ShitBrain's and Tartarus' heads.

[quot]e
Since you post those memes without irony the joke is actually on you. All of your postings are advertisements that you don't understand postmodern irony. You are a culturally inept bumbling cretin.

You are so fucking ignorant and stupid you don't realise the extent of your stupidity and ignorance.

Are you going to stay mad all night? How fun....

23-01-2014, 11:16 PM
(23-01-2014 10:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 10:53 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  And you didn't answer the question the first time either, did you, little chihuahua.

Wrong again.

(09-12-2013 07:34 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Pretty good, actually. Could have used a side of salsa, though.

Oh, I forgot all about that. That was funny. HoboLaughat

23-01-2014, 11:19 PM
(23-01-2014 11:13 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I laugh every time I remember you going batshit crazy over me calling the bible a bunch of superstitious fairy tales. And yes, that's what you "put me on ignore" <wink wink> over. You have serious control issuesm trying to dictate what people can and cannot say on teh interwebz. Just sayin'.

For somebody that complains about people making shit up, you sure seem to be fond of it yourself.

Quote:Ham-fisted and gauche is part of the charm.

Do you even know what ham-fisted and gauche mean? Because they are not charming qualities in any sense of the word.

23-01-2014, 11:20 PM
(23-01-2014 11:01 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 10:49 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Physical, audible... yeah, but I haven't heard of a forum posting tic for tourettes relief... Just sayin'

So you're an expert on Tourette's Disorder are you? So you are a douchebag and a neurologist?

Coprographia is a diagnostic indicator of Tourette's Disorder.

He's just so pissed off, WATC, that he is grabbing at any straw he can to try to throw out some sort of feeble insult, however pathetic and silly. Not very imaginative, is he.