3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
25-01-2014, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2014 08:24 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(24-01-2014 09:45 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 09:34 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Pointing out facts are not indicative of being mad. Do you lack substance in real life as well, or is this your real life?

Tourette's Chimp stumbles over fundamental conceptual distinctions. I told him that it that it is incapable of creating a humorous meme. He created a crap one and then told me that I was wrong. I reiterated my statement and it didn't understand. Clearly I did not think it was a humorous meme and hence not a meme because no one would use it. That conceptual distinction was just too complicated for our Tourette's Chimp.

Keep failing, ShitLips, it's what you're good at.

Quote:I think you're just happy for some form of interaction.

It is some sort of shut-in Tourette's chimp so online interaction is all that it has.
[/quote]

Again the wishful thinking. You two should get married.

(24-01-2014 10:02 PM)Chippy Wrote:  BS, look at this. It's Tourette's Chimp being challenged to a debate and it refuses. The Tourette's Chimp was banned from that forum. You can see the same old tropes in Tourette's Chimps posts.

How cute -- now I have two stalkers.

LOVE your sad attempt to dig shit up out of context. I refused that debate for cause. And if someone banned me from that forum, it was long after I had already left it.

Funny that both of you losers resort to stalking. It belies your desperation.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2014, 08:27 AM
(24-01-2014 10:15 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Tourette's Chimp, is there a topic that you actually do have knowledge about?

Your posts at atheistforums.org are just as cognitively vacuous and emotive as those you make here. You seem to think that you can refute an argument by merely expressing incredulity using a (stale) internet meme.

What an utter jerk off you are!

[Image: 45215463.jpg]

25-01-2014, 08:30 AM
(25-01-2014 08:13 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 08:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  Can't shake the notion that your trying to insult me, old boy ?
*you're

[Image: Y5tGBer.jpg]

Egad!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-01-2014, 08:31 AM
(25-01-2014 01:15 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  You think it would eventually want to post its own views, even just to justify to itself that it can.

Look, BS has the memory of a goose. Already did right here in this thread. You proved yourself to be disingenuous and intellectually dishonest, and gave up your right to be taken seriously.

25-01-2014, 08:34 AM
(25-01-2014 04:34 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 01:15 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  It's quite bizarre really. You think it would eventually want to post its own views, even just to justify to itself that it can.

You would think so but its mentality is such that it is impressed that it can use the IMG tag. It's is somewhat like a 4-year old with crayon.

Quote:There is something intrinsically wrong with it.

Most definitely. There is definitely some sort of mental retardation. If Tourette's Chimp is an adult it is most definitely mentally retarded.

Quote: I find it more amusing that it thinks its bothering anyone.

Yes that and the tough talk and the faux triumphalist posturing. It posts from its collection of bookmarked memes and then it proclaims that it "annihilated", "eviscerated", "ripped", "tore" or some such term. Utterly bizarre and amusing. I have tried to ask it how, specifically, the action of posting the meme "eviscerated" but it never answers and it just repeats its declaration of victory.

Clearly it believes that when it posts a meme it is inflicting some sort of damage. I am curious to know if it too receives "damage" if someone posts a meme directed at it. It seemed proud of itself when it posted all of its "OP is a fag" memes. If those same memes were used against it, would it suffer the damage that it believes it is inflicting on others when it posts its memes?

Quote: I must admit it's not a good look for other people of this site having endorsed. If you're going to present yourself as rational and logical, recommending that that thing doesn't lend itself to that image. But then anyone who says they're something, tends not to be.

Agreed. Tourette's Chimp is an embarrassment to the forum.

[Image: 45215567.jpg]

25-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Congratulations Chippy - you ran off a middle aged woman who wanted nothing more than to confirm/or seek answers for a few of her worries and questions regarding God and religion.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
25-01-2014, 09:56 AM
(25-01-2014 09:50 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Congratulations Chippy - you ran off a middle aged woman who wanted nothing more than to confirm/or seek answers for a few of her worries and questions regarding God and religion.

Please elaborate?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Tourette's Chimp, is it convenient that your mother is also your aunty or does it sometimes cause confusion? Do you call her Mom, Aunty or both?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2014, 05:08 PM
(25-01-2014 08:31 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Look, BS has the memory of a goose. Already did right here in this thread. You proved yourself to be disingenuous and intellectually dishonest, and gave up your right to be taken seriously.

I really don't think anyone cares who you take seriously because no one takes you seriously.
25-01-2014, 07:01 PM
(25-01-2014 08:15 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Funny that both of you losers resort to stalking. It belies your desperation.

So we are "desperate" because you have utterly "destroyed" us by posting your internet memes? Is that what you are telling yourself?

You are an utter cretin. Another stupid American. You spend your time bookmarking internet memes, posting your bookmarked memes and watching mass spectator sports. You are an in-bred American imbecile. That you believe this qualifies you to argue or debate shows what a meta-ignorant moron you actually are.

You have no wit, no eloquence, no knowledge, no intellect. All you have is your bookmarked internet memes and you've somehow convinced yourself that when you post those you inflict some sort of damage on people. You are mentally deficient.

You are entirely incapable of even engaging in a debate or argument let alone winning one. You also have zero rhetorical skill. Your shtick would work only on children and morons, i.e. people just like you. That you think your florid displays of idiocy will in any way injure me (or anyone else here) is indicative of just how cretinous you are.

So, you've posted all your internet memes and I'm still here laughing at you. Does that not demonstrate to you that you are ineffectual and mentally retarded or possibly delusional (or some mixture of those)?