3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
25-01-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(25-01-2014 09:50 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Congratulations Chippy - you ran off a middle aged woman who wanted nothing more than to confirm/or seek answers for a few of her worries and questions regarding God and religion.

You and Tourette's Chimp can fuck off. Neither of you contribute anything of value to the forum and you consistently lower the quality of any thread you decide to post in. Both of you--at absolute best--only decrease the signal-to-noise ratio of threads. Both of you are incapable of even asking intelligent questions.

Perhaps you and Tourette's Chimp can start your own retard forum where you just post internet memes. You can give full expression to your infantile delusion that your bookmarked memes are powerful rhetorical weapons that lay waste to any opponent that dares cross you.

Since Tourette's Chimp thinks it is an expert on all matters God and religion you can address your "worries and questions" to it. You made your (cretin's) bed now lay in it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Exclamation RE: 3 questions for atheists
Mod note: Please be aware this thread is now in the Viper's Pit. The discussion/debate ended long ago and has degraded to slinging mud (or memes).

Thank you for your attention.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-01-2014, 08:31 PM
[Image: 45230078.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-01-2014, 08:40 PM
(25-01-2014 08:31 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 01:15 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  You think it would eventually want to post its own views, even just to justify to itself that it can.

Look, BS has the memory of a goose. Already did right here in this thread. You proved yourself to be disingenuous and intellectually dishonest, and gave up your right to be taken seriously.

This is further proof of you being incapable of presenting your position. I think you believe you have actually presented your position, which if you have, shows how incredibly vacuous you are.

Provide a link to where you actually presented/defended your position. Sorry to say memes don't count.
25-01-2014, 08:52 PM
(25-01-2014 09:56 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 09:50 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Congratulations Chippy - you ran off a middle aged woman who wanted nothing more than to confirm/or seek answers for a few of her worries and questions regarding God and religion.

Please elaborate?

Because it's you, Dom - I'll answer.

I find that I am a screaming example of someone who *would* work to be a good community member IF they were allowed to be so:

I've offered humor, sincerity, even made attempts at peace-keeping (my apologies and attempts to communicate more effectively with Alla ). I've been respectful with the exception(s) of what I thought to be willful proselytizing by theists who are apparently only here to fix atheists.

I've been honest and open and declared some of my troubles as I teeter painfully between belief and non-belief only to be made to feel that my lack of contribution here so apparent that it's uncomfortable now for me.Before someone says "put on ignore" - let me tell you that doesn't really work when you're reading through threads where assholes are quoted. That abuse is still there.

I've remained almost completely quiet about some parts of religion that I came here to discuss because of the assault Chippy put against me on my history with Wicca. There are questions raised at times I dare not touch for fear of Chippy's pitchfork and threads I cannot start; topics or questions I already know I'll be roasted for if I dare breathe a word...

What kind of forum is that?

Chippy being my attacker (for no decent reason from day one) --I tried to meet head-on with reason, humor and even respect although i don't see that he earns any respect. I showed him respect anyway. I put his ugliness towards me away and read his posts thoughtfully, clicked the like button when his posts were a constructive addition to a thread and worked with purpose to ignore his hate-speech. Although I know he sees me as his inferior I thought in time his hatred of me might diminish. I am not a grudge person. But Chippy has investigated my posts AND others - for his quality assurance apparently. Really? That creates a great sense of comfort for posting. He carries grudges from thread to thread, stalks members, judges them, doesn't listen nor care what other's opinions are and pretty much just shits wherever he wants, when he wants. He's pitifully destructive towards people who might do well here. I still fail to see the crime for wishing to be part of a community where I might seek answers or simply hang out?

His bullying isn't verbally encouraged by others in threads but failure to rein him in is a form of encouragement all its own. It's apparent that his bullying is allowed and nothing is going to change that. And because I'd like to look for answers while being allowed to be myself - apparently I shall do that elsewhere. I shouldn't feel forced to seriously debate and argue if I've already done that in my past and don't wish to do it again. Quite frankly - while debate of that nature is competitive and can be exciting it gives me headaches. Whether anyone likes it or not - I have to be quite careful where headaches are concerned. Sorry if that makes me delicate and that makes for a bad forum member. I did try.

While the rep points can be positive and encouraging they really don't offset the intimidation factor that anything you post on any given day in any given thread on any given tropic might be met with hate-speech and thread derailment. I've told people to not allow themselves to feel bullied. But when you make an effort to get along with someone and they STILL only wish to use hate - well let's just say you feel pretty stupid openly giving your time somewhere where you know you'll be abused. It's the anticipation that your day will suck. No matter what you say or do. No matter what you're talking about.

The good news is that I've met atheists and theists alike here that I can continue to explore my questions with. So.............there's that.

I suggest for future possible members that perhaps you rethink your policy on allowing hate-speech and full blown intimidation so people can feel more free to be themselves here. You might well encounter others similar to me who are finding their way towards atheism and you might not want to turn them away.......or rather... stand quietly by while they are beaten off.

As it is - I will apologize for my shortcomings and wish everyone But Chippy a good life. Chippy I hope contracts a disabling, painful illness. Something of the bacterial flesh-eating-plague variety might work; but *glazed* mysteriously by complicating destructive viral issues so treatment is damn-near impossible.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 5 users Like WitchSabrina's post
25-01-2014, 08:59 PM
(25-01-2014 08:40 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 08:31 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Look, BS has the memory of a goose. Already did right here in this thread. You proved yourself to be disingenuous and intellectually dishonest, and gave up your right to be taken seriously.

This is further proof of you being incapable of presenting your position. I think you believe you have actually presented your position, which if you have, shows how incredibly vacuous you are.

Provide a link to where you actually presented/defended your position. Sorry to say memes don't count.

[Image: 45230644.jpg]

You go back through this thread yourself, punk. I'm not doing your homework for you.

25-01-2014, 09:30 PM
(25-01-2014 08:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 08:40 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  This is further proof of you being incapable of presenting your position. I think you believe you have actually presented your position, which if you have, shows how incredibly vacuous you are.

[Image: 45230644.jpg]

You go back through this thread yourself, punk. I'm not doing your homework for you.
Laughat You claim to have said it, I said you haven't. So I have to go back through this thread to find something non-existent? I believe you have presented a semblance of a position, as much as I believe in fairies. I'll let you know when I've found a post in this thread where you've actually said something remotely relevant. Hold your breath.

Is this your attempt at using what you claim to be theist logic? You are a hypocritical tard.

To be honest, I think you realised your shortcomings and have worked out that the only way to participate is yelling out random irrelevant posts.

So mad, can barely type...or find meme to post at you. Nah just kidding.

[Image: even-jesus-is-laughing-at-you-thumb.jpg]
25-01-2014, 09:35 PM
You participated in this thread, right?

Dumbass.

25-01-2014, 10:49 PM
(25-01-2014 09:30 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  To be honest, I think you realised your shortcomings and have worked out that the only way to participate is yelling out random irrelevant posts.

BS, you won't get an argument out of Tourette's Chimp because it knows it is inadequate. In a thread on moral philosophy--yes moral philosophy--Tourette's Chimp was trying to contradict me. Tourette's Chimp thought that objective meant tangible and it proceeded on the basis of this simple-minded error to post its memes and proclaim its superior intelligence. I explained to it the conceptual distinction and it just quietly departed from the thread.

It is an ignorant retard that is incapable of even understanding anything but the simplest of concepts.
25-01-2014, 10:54 PM
(25-01-2014 09:35 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You participated in this thread, right?

Yes to ridicule you and elicit your idiotic behaviour, and it has worked.

Do you still think I'm afraid of you--an utter moron--and your memes? You wanted conflict and you got it. When I am completely bored with you I will return to ignoring you.