3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
25-01-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(25-01-2014 08:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  [Image: 45230644.jpg]

You go back through this thread yourself, punk. I'm not doing your homework for you.

What a retard. If only merely asserting victory and posting memes to that effect actually worked. You have no argument. I put it to you that you don't even know how to construct an argument. You are a total moron.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2014, 11:01 PM
(25-01-2014 01:38 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  The only fact there is that you believe it was given to me in the same way, obviously I don't.

Yes, that is quite obvious. The funny thing is that you couldn't decipher a lot of different ways of saying the same thing from a lot of different people, yet when Chippy shows up and takes your side in this stupid name calling bullshit, even though his argument agrees with what we've been saying all along, all of the sudden you get it. Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
(25-01-2014 08:52 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Chippy I hope contracts a disabling, painful illness. Something of the bacterial flesh-eating-plague variety might work; but *glazed* mysteriously by complicating destructive viral issues so treatment is damn-near impossible.

I hope that one day you develop a fully functional brain that provides an IQ at least of 100 so that you come to realize just how stupid you were. I'm sure the shame of that realization would be unbearable.

Fuck off and good riddance.
(25-01-2014 04:05 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 01:38 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Chippy never touched on the knowledge and belief distinction, unsurprisingly you bring it up. I've already said I don't believe this to be useful in any way, yet it is key for you. I don't think this will change.

I can speak to that concern maybe later tonight or tomorrow.

I for one would like to hear what you have to say.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
25-01-2014, 11:04 PM
(25-01-2014 11:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 01:38 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  The only fact there is that you believe it was given to me in the same way, obviously I don't.

Yes, that is quite obvious. The funny thing is that you couldn't decipher a lot of different ways of saying the same thing from a lot of different people, yet when Chippy shows up and takes your side in this stupid name calling bullshit, even though his argument agrees with what we've been saying all along, all of the sudden you get it. Consider

Tourette's Chimp has no argument and it should be made to present one for everyone to scrutinize if it wants even the possibility of declaring victory.
25-01-2014, 11:12 PM
(25-01-2014 11:04 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 11:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yes, that is quite obvious. The funny thing is that you couldn't decipher a lot of different ways of saying the same thing from a lot of different people, yet when Chippy shows up and takes your side in this stupid name calling bullshit, even though his argument agrees with what we've been saying all along, all of the sudden you get it. Consider

Tourette's Chimp has no argument and it should be made to present one for everyone to scrutinize if it wants even the possibility of declaring victory.

Yeah, I'm still staying out of all of that. This started as a legitimate thread, and even though it's been thrown into the pit there's still a chance for some meaningful discussion to be had.

You go ahead and do what you have to do to win this petty, ridiculous, unneeded high school insult war. I can wait. (I know, I know....he started it)

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
25-01-2014, 11:27 PM
(25-01-2014 10:49 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 09:30 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  To be honest, I think you realised your shortcomings and have worked out that the only way to participate is yelling out random irrelevant posts.

BS, you won't get an argument out of Tourette's Chimp because it knows it is inadequate. In a thread on moral philosophy--yes moral philosophy--Tourette's Chimp was trying to contradict me. Tourette's Chimp thought that objective meant tangible and it proceeded on the basis of this simple-minded error to post its memes and proclaim its superior intelligence. I explained to it the conceptual distinction and it just quietly departed from the thread.

It is an ignorant retard that is incapable of even understanding anything but the simplest of concepts.

Oh, look, Chimpy is making shit up as he goes along again. How predictable.

[Image: strawmanargument.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-01-2014, 11:30 PM
(25-01-2014 10:54 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 09:35 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You participated in this thread, right?

Yes to ridicule you and elicit your idiotic behaviour, and it has worked.

Do you still think I'm afraid of you--an utter moron--and your memes? You wanted conflict and you got it. When I am completely bored with you I will return to ignoring you.

So you are so vain you thought I was talking to you, Chumpy. Moron.

I'll bat your sorry punk ass around in the corner as long as I please. Until you run away again, that is.

25-01-2014, 11:39 PM
(25-01-2014 11:30 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I'll bat your sorry punk ass around in the corner as long as I please. Until you run away again, that is.

You've done no such thing and you are incapable of doing any such thing. That is why I'm still here calling you a moron.

Present an argument on any matter that you like.

"WitchSabrina" turned out just as you planned right? Well done on that. Moron.

"Those that lie with dogs..."
25-01-2014, 11:45 PM
(25-01-2014 11:39 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 11:30 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I'll bat your sorry punk ass around in the corner as long as I please. Until you run away again, that is.

You've done no such thing and you are incapable of doing any such thing. That is why I'm still here calling you a moron.

^^^^ CHIMPYCHUMP SEZ:

[Image: Day_04___Black_Knight_by_CajunPyro%255B1%255D.png]

Quote:Present an argument on any matter that you like.

"WitchSabrina" turned out just as you planned right? Well done on that. Moron.

"Those that lie with dogs..."

[Image: oh_he_mad.jpg]