3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
27-01-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(27-01-2014 10:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 03:04 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I've said it numerous times in this thread, which you chose to comment in.
I still don't get what your point is.

You sir, need to read more carefully, as I already said why I piped up.

Though, I could say the same to you.

BSS sez: "....butidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbuti​dontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunde​rstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbu​tidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontun​derstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstand​butidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidont​understandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontundersta​ndbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutido​ntunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunders​tand....."

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2014, 04:53 PM
(27-01-2014 10:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 03:04 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I've said it numerous times in this thread, which you chose to comment in.
I still don't get what your point is.

You sir, need to read more carefully, as I already said why I piped up.

Yes you piped up as his name wasn't tourette's and felt strangely obligated to say this. This lacks a point.
28-01-2014, 04:58 PM
(27-01-2014 11:00 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You sir, need to read more carefully, as I already said why I piped up.

BSS sez: "....butidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbuti​dontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunde​rstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbu​tidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontun​derstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstand​butidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidont​understandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontundersta​ndbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutido​ntunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunders​tand....."

That you lack the ability to make a constructive point is your own fault.
28-01-2014, 04:59 PM
(28-01-2014 04:53 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You sir, need to read more carefully, as I already said why I piped up.

Yes you piped up as his name wasn't tourette's and felt strangely obligated to say this. This lacks a point.

[Image: __grammatik_macht_frei___wallpaper_by_un...4h0y15.jpg]

28-01-2014, 05:02 PM
(28-01-2014 04:58 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 11:00 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  BSS sez: "....butidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbuti​dontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunde​rstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbu​tidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontun​derstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstand​butidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidont​understandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontundersta​ndbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutido​ntunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunderstandbutidontunders​tand....."

That you lack the ability to make a constructive point is your own fault.

That you refuse to admit your puerile "but I don't understand..." ad nauseum troll tactic is your own fault.

But after all, its all you've got.

Drinking Beverage

28-01-2014, 05:11 PM
(28-01-2014 05:02 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 04:58 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  That you lack the ability to make a constructive point is your own fault.

That you refuse to admit your puerile "but I don't understand..." ad nauseum troll tactic is your own fault.

Drinking Beverage

Glass houses and all that, but then your hypocrisy has been demonstrated many times now it's hardly surprising. (see bolded text above)

Anyway, since you seem to be claiming that you're now actually claiming something, can you try rationalising empiricism?

Don't worry, I don't actually expect you to be capable of doing this.
28-01-2014, 05:32 PM
[Image: 385029862_640_zps7c497b88.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 6 users Like Crulax's post
28-01-2014, 05:45 PM
(28-01-2014 05:32 PM)Crulax Wrote:  [Image: 385029862_640_zps7c497b88.jpg]

Crulax walks in all cool like and smashes the 'battle of the memes' thread out of the park with a COWBELL MEME! Game set and match!:Worship SlavesWorship Slaves

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 4 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
28-01-2014, 05:59 PM
(28-01-2014 05:11 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 05:02 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  That you refuse to admit your puerile "but I don't understand..." ad nauseum troll tactic is your own fault.

Drinking Beverage

Glass houses and all that,

[Image: nou.gif]

Quote: but then your hypocrisy has been demonstrated many times now it's hardly surprising. (see bolded text above)

You live in a fantasy world, kid.

Quote:Anyway, since you seem to be claiming that you're now actually claiming something, can you try rationalising empiricism?

Nyet interested.

Quote:Don't worry, I don't actually expect you to be capable of doing this.

Not worried at all. You aren't capable of anything better than "I don't understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand..." ad nauseum.

[Image: What--1.gif]

28-01-2014, 06:03 PM
(28-01-2014 05:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 05:11 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Glass houses and all that,

[Image: nou.gif]

Quote: but then your hypocrisy has been demonstrated many times now it's hardly surprising. (see bolded text above)

You live in a fantasy world, kid.

Quote:Anyway, since you seem to be claiming that you're now actually claiming something, can you try rationalising empiricism?

Nyet interested.

Quote:Don't worry, I don't actually expect you to be capable of doing this.

Not worried at all. You aren't capable of anything better than "I don't understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand..." ad nauseum.

[Image: What--1.gif]

I'm truly shocked that you didn't/can't Tease