3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
28-01-2014, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 06:32 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(28-01-2014 06:03 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 05:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  [Image: nou.gif]

You live in a fantasy world, kid.

Nyet interested.

Not worried at all. You aren't capable of anything better than "I don't understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand..." ad nauseum.

[Image: What--1.gif]

I'm truly shocked that you didn't/can't Tease

Didn't. Because:

[Image: i-451f5356ad30f214361cd29fda6a4963-debatingrules.jpeg]

Happy to break your little troll heart.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2014, 06:51 PM
(28-01-2014 06:23 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 06:03 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I'm truly shocked that you didn't/can't Tease

Didn't. Because:

[Image: i-451f5356ad30f214361cd29fda6a4963-debatingrules.jpeg]

Happy to break your little troll heart.

I'm not a Christian and you'd be defending how you reached empiricism. To be fair to you, I think your position doesn't consist of much more of what you can see.

I was just wondering how you validated this, beyond you claiming it to be true?
28-01-2014, 07:11 PM
(28-01-2014 05:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Nyet interested.

No, the honest answer is that you are incapable of doing so.

All you are capable of doing is plagiarizing other people's ideas and even that you do badly, e.g. BuckyBall's error. There is no aspect of your posts that is any way original. Your compulsive "meme" posting is your substitute for your absence of wit. And you are entirely incapable of formulating an argument. If you had any understanding of argumentation the flaw in BuckyBall's post would have been obvious to you. Not only did you not detect the error, you "Liked" the post and you went to another thread to repeat BuckyBall's error. This shows that you are entirely fake and vacuous.

You are a postmodern phenomenon, you are pastiche and simulacrum. You said that postmodernism was a "shell game" and so right you are. You are that postmodern shell game. Everything about you is postmodern but you aren't consciously postmodern--there is no irony in what you post. You do what you do because you genuinely believe it is funny, witty, intelligent and informed. But what you post is none of that. All that you post is just simulacrum--derivative, recycled, clumsily combined, pastiche.

The joke of postmodernism is on you. You've unwittingly become a bastard child of Mother Postmodernity by blindly imbibing internet popular culture. Just look at your posts. You've no idea about what you post. You just throw the names of informal logical fallacies like confetti at a wedding. Again, you don't actually understand these fallacies that you name; had you any understanding you would not repeat other people's flawed arguments. It is just more pastiche--you are imitating someone that understands argumentation. The sham becomes evident when you blindly repeat flawed arguments.

You should be approached as unwitting postmodern performance.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2014, 07:32 PM
(28-01-2014 07:11 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 05:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Nyet interested.

No, the honest answer is that you are incapable of doing so.

Look, the Angry ChimpyChump is still angry. No surprise here.

[Image: screaming-chimp.jpg]

Quote:All you are capable of blah blah blah screech squeal....

28-01-2014, 08:53 PM
(28-01-2014 07:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 07:11 PM)Chippy Wrote:  No, the honest answer is that you are incapable of doing so.

Look, the Angry ChimpyChump is still angry. No surprise here.

[Image: screaming-chimp.jpg]

Quote:All you are capable of blah blah blah screech squeal....

All you do is vociferate loudly, but have no content or substance to actually voice. You have nothing of merit to counter, promote, or propose.

You lack coherence, but yell so loudly you've fooled yourself and even some others that you must have some semblance of knowledge of what you're actually squealing about. Of course you will vehemently deny this, your entire persona is based upon this.

Sadly for you this is highlighted each time you're challenged to justify any statements you've made. As you're incapable of proposing any justification for your position, you feel it's perfectly valid to assert the strawman accusation, any time, anyone invalidates your perspective. The problem is all you have made is an argument based on evidence, but feel no need to rationalise this beyond a single premise. You insert "because I said so" in your syllogisms and see no false premises on your part.

You're an idiot, anyone with half a brain will notice the inherent lack of content in all of your posts. I suspect you've realised your shortcomings, and have attempted a "bullshit over brains' approach. Hence your incorrect usage of asserting fallacies, this ruse may fool those who are ignorant, but you will note those who are a little bit more clued up will think you're a twat.
28-01-2014, 08:59 PM
(28-01-2014 08:53 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  [Image: ca131428.gif]

Drinking Beverage

28-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Tourette's Chimp, I want to pat you on the head lovingly and give this book to your father and mother/aunty (the '/' in this case denotes and):

[Image: 419z61iC5qL._SY300_.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
28-01-2014, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 10:48 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(28-01-2014 09:28 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Tourette's Chimp, I want to pat you on the head lovingly and give this book to your father and mother/aunty (the '/' in this case denotes and):

[Image: 419z61iC5qL._SY300_.jpg]

Thank you, ChimpyChump! It will help them to better decipher and translate your idiotic drivel into proper English, should they ever show up in this forum.

28-01-2014, 10:50 PM
(28-01-2014 08:53 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  All you do is vociferate loudly, but have no content or substance to actually voice. You have nothing of merit to counter, promote, or propose.

95% of Tourette's Chimp's posts lack propositional content, they are emotive expressions. It typically expresses just incredulity. It masks the absence of propositional content by posting its memes. And the memes just express that incredulity.

When it ventures to post propositional content it invariably turns out to be a bunch of bollocks, e.g. its proposal that its dog (aka sexual partner) just knows an object is a ball without any reasoning.

It also used "ibid" without knowing what it meant. If anyone had done that it would have (unironically) posted some of its bookmarked memes and declared that person to be a moron.

I'm entirely mystified that I am able to post given that I was "trounced" by Tourette's Chimp's action of posting memes.
28-01-2014, 11:05 PM
(28-01-2014 10:50 PM)Chippy Wrote:  ....dog (aka sexual partner)....

ChimpyChimp. You really should attempt to seek the company of humans for a change.