3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
28-01-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(28-01-2014 10:42 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Thank you, ChimpyChump! It will help them to better decipher and translate your idiotic drivel into proper English, should they ever show up in this forum.

You are a thoroughgoing sham. A complete and utter fraud, plagiarist and liar. You know nothing of the subjects you post about. You don't understand the Kalam Cosmological Argument. All of your posts are filled with derivative, secondhand, recycled bullshit. You are a postmodern joke.

I challenge you to pick any substantive theistic argument--an actual argument with explicit premises and conclusions--and to post an analysis and critique of it. You've yet to make a substantive contribution to this forum. You like to proclaim your knowledge and intelligence but you've never demonstrated either and actually demonstrated only ignorance and stupidity.

You won't take up this challenge because you are a fraud. All you do is blindly copy other people's arguments without any clue about what you are copying. You showed that you do this with BuckyBall's post.

You are a stupid, uneducated, loudmouth American dickhead.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2014, 11:08 PM
(28-01-2014 11:05 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 10:50 PM)Chippy Wrote:  ....dog (aka sexual partner)....

ChimpyChimp. You really should attempt to seek the company of humans for a change.

You should take your tongue out of your dog's ear and stop trying to lick its magic brain.

Publish a paper on your magic dog you fucking idiot.
28-01-2014, 11:08 PM
[Image: 45359334.jpg]

[Image: yo-dawg-i-heard-you-tried-to-troll-y-u-fail-tho.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
28-01-2014, 11:19 PM
"I can show my fucking dog a ball and tell her I have a ball, and she knows it's a ball."

No shit Doctor Dolittle. And this happens how? How does mammalian object recognition work? By retard magic? It just happens huh? It's magical.

That is one of your killer arguments. It is the product of you trying to think as opposed to plagiarizing the work of others. It never works well for you. Avoid thinking and just continue with your retard shtick.
28-01-2014, 11:22 PM
(28-01-2014 11:08 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...

Yes, stick with what you know, i.e. memegenerator.net and your bookmarked and categorised memes. Your talent is in being a meme-posting retard, stick with it.
28-01-2014, 11:26 PM
[Image: super-angry-monkey-funny-picture.jpg]

Ooooh, so ANGRY, ChimpyChump!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
29-01-2014, 12:03 AM
(28-01-2014 04:53 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You sir, need to read more carefully, as I already said why I piped up.

Though, I could say the same to you.

Yes you piped up as his name wasn't tourette's and felt strangely obligated to say this. This lacks a point.

(27-01-2014 01:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I merely sought to call your attention to the lack of a forum user by the name "tourette's", lampshading your misidentification of a user you don't like with what appears to also be an insult toward said individual.

Or in other words; I wanted to try to call out your ad hominem with a sense of subtlety by 'lampshading' (basically call attention to) it.
However, when you failed to pick up on this, I was bored and one thing lead to another culminating in a game of "follow me!" by me making seemingly nonsense statements to which I know you would respond and thus 'follow'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-01-2014, 12:21 AM
(29-01-2014 12:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Or in other words; I wanted to try to call out your ad hominem with a sense of subtlety by 'lampshading' (basically call attention to) it.

Calling it Tourette's Chimp isn't an instance of ad hominem--it isn't an informal logical fallacy--it's just a name we have for it.
29-01-2014, 12:40 AM
(29-01-2014 12:21 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 12:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Or in other words; I wanted to try to call out your ad hominem with a sense of subtlety by 'lampshading' (basically call attention to) it.

Calling it Tourette's Chimp isn't an instance of ad hominem--it isn't an informal logical fallacy--it's just a name we have for it.

It seems to me that insulting a person, or attempting to dehumanise an opponent, in the stead of addressing their points, however incompetent or themselves lacking in anything but fallacy they may be, would fit as an abusive style of Ad hominem, as it is attacking character, not presented arguments or contested statement.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-01-2014, 12:43 AM
(29-01-2014 12:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 04:53 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Yes you piped up as his name wasn't tourette's and felt strangely obligated to say this. This lacks a point.

(27-01-2014 01:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I merely sought to call your attention to the lack of a forum user by the name "tourette's", lampshading your misidentification of a user you don't like with what appears to also be an insult toward said individual.

Or in other words; I wanted to try to call out your ad hominem with a sense of subtlety by 'lampshading' (basically call attention to) it.
However, when you failed to pick up on this, I was bored and one thing lead to another culminating in a game of "follow me!" by me making seemingly nonsense statements to which I know you would respond and thus 'follow'.

Yes I knew you were calling me out on it from the start. What is your point?