3 questions for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
30-01-2014, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2014 10:36 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: 3 questions for atheists
(30-01-2014 09:54 PM)Crystal Wrote:  [quote='Taqiyya Mockingbird' pid='481047' dateline='1391138687']

What's the deal with the plus green number (or red) in front of the names? Is it a like rating?
Oh yay! I f#%ked up the quote Tongue

Yeah, pretty much when you see a red number it means TROLL.

You are perfectly welcome to say "fuck" in this forum. Ain't it great? Thumbsup

TTA Forum Rulez

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
30-01-2014, 10:40 PM
(30-01-2014 09:59 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  It's like golf, the lower the better.

BrownShitStain thinks the same thing about IQs, BTW.

30-01-2014, 11:05 PM
(30-01-2014 09:48 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 01:03 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Because evidence works, Bitchez.

You still haven't found out what an argument or strawman is yet. Keep trying, as you might get....wait, who I am kidding? We both know you won't. Keep trying though, otherwise your efforts might appear as futile as they are.

Anyone even casually perusing this thread, or any of your posts in this forum, can see for themselves that your idea of "argumentation" (and I use the term EXTREMELY loosely) consists primarily of disingenuous attacks against gross misrepresentations of others' statements (along with a great deal of equivocation and ad hoc rhetoric). That is the precise definition of fallacious "straw man" arguments.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
31-01-2014, 01:31 AM
(30-01-2014 11:05 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 09:48 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  You still haven't found out what an argument or strawman is yet. Keep trying, as you might get....wait, who I am kidding? We both know you won't. Keep trying though, otherwise your efforts might appear as futile as they are.

Anyone even casually perusing this thread, or any of your posts in this forum, can see for themselves that your idea of "argumentation" (and I use the term EXTREMELY loosely) consists primarily of disingenuous attacks against gross misrepresentations of others' statements (along with a great deal of equivocation and ad hoc rhetoric). That is the precise definition of fallacious "straw man" arguments.

I have requested on numerous occasions that you justify your position, each time you have steadfastly refused. That you have refused and persist with presenting an incredibly simplistic perspective of "because evidence works bitchez" does not rationalise or validate your perspective. If you have a method of rationalisation or validation, it is up to you to assert, not for me to assume. That you don't rationalise it , means you can't, or won't as you've assumed you're correct. If you have some amazing insight into this I'm surprised you wouldn't be more than content to pass this on. All you do is assert a single premise, and anyone who doesn't accept it is dumb. This is why you're an idiot.

You may not like my perspective of you, however that is not a "gross misrepresentation" that I see you a simplistic ranting retard, that is my perspective.

You have nothing, as you've shown nothing.

You have not presented any argumentation or provided any validation for your perspective. You have simply asserted that your position of "evidence working' is correct. This position is incredibly simplistic and boring. That you do so in a very aggressive tone, and in ranting manner, is antagonistic yet you bleat like a bitch when someone responds similarly. Your posts here and in other forums are sufficient proof
of your approach towards anyone who disagrees.

People may not like, or agree with what I post, yet at least I propose why I believe what I do, and why I disagree with someone. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to challenge people's perspectives. If you don't like it ignore me.

Your default behaviour is juvenile, I have no problem in responding in kind.
31-01-2014, 01:37 AM
(30-01-2014 08:29 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 08:06 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  LOL as if you had anything else but "idon'tunderstandidon'tunderstandidon'tunderstandidon'tunderstandidon'tunderstand​idon'tunderstandidon'tunderstandidon'tunderstandidon'tunderstandidon'tunderstand​idon'tunderstandidon'tunderstandidon'tunderstandidon'tunderstandidon'tunderstand​idon'tunderstandidon'tunderstandidon'tunderstand...." ad nauseum.

Drinking Beverage

Don't make me turn this thread around!Angry

As opposed to it going forward? Dodgy

This thread was a train wreck soon as it pulled out of the station. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
31-01-2014, 01:45 AM
(31-01-2014 01:31 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I have requested on numerous occasions that you justify your position, blah blah blah, insufferable troll bullshit.....

BULLSHIT. My "position" -- which I have pointed out MANY TIMES -- is that I don't believe in fucking fairy tales.

Your desperation is clear.

Do you fucking believe in fucking Santa Claus?

31-01-2014, 02:02 AM
(31-01-2014 01:45 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:31 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  I have requested on numerous occasions that you justify your position, blah blah blah, insufferable troll bullshit.....

BULLSHIT. My "position" -- which I have pointed out MANY TIMES -- is that I don't believe in fucking fairy tales.

Your desperation is clear.

Do you fucking believe in fucking Santa Claus?

You don't have to believe in fairy tales, that's irrelevant. Are you attempting to portray the inherent lack of evidence as proof that fairy tales aren't real? That means nothing.

I have no desperation at all. You want me to be to give you some leverage.
If you can actually backup a claim for once, what am I desperate for?

I'm not into fucking fat men, so your question is strange.

Your entire position is circular, contrived analogies are false and pointless.
31-01-2014, 02:08 AM
(31-01-2014 01:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 08:29 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Don't make me turn this thread around!Angry

As opposed to it going forward? Dodgy

It's a train wreck as many atheists prefer not to rationalise their perspective beyond the simple. That some take my questioning personally is of no concern to me., I would recommend not answering.

It's as if they're shocked when someone doesn't agree with your perspective.
31-01-2014, 02:21 AM
(31-01-2014 02:08 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  As opposed to it going forward? Dodgy

It's a train wreck as many atheists prefer not to rationalise their perspective beyond the simple. That some take my questioning personally is of no concern to me., I would recommend not answering.

People do not congregate on fora to "not answer." Tongue

Simulation of mind of another derives from baseline - self - and memory where the "proverbial you" is "of a type" and diatribes seem to occur against these contrived types rather than between actual individuals. Where you segue in here on a wave of "righteous agnostic indignation," your type is cast.

What I'm thinking, anyway. "Atheist" is only a rest state for this unit; once these gums start flapping, Imma Gwynnite. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
31-01-2014, 02:53 AM
(31-01-2014 02:21 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 02:08 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  It's a train wreck as many atheists prefer not to rationalise their perspective beyond the simple. That some take my questioning personally is of no concern to me., I would recommend not answering.

People do not congregate on fora to "not answer." Tongue

Simulation of mind of another derives from baseline - self - and memory where the "proverbial you" is "of a type" and diatribes seem to occur against these contrived types rather than between actual individuals. Where you segue in here on a wave of "righteous agnostic indignation," your type is cast.

What I'm thinking, anyway. "Atheist" is only a rest state for this unit; once these gums start flapping, Imma Gwynnite. Big Grin

I asked questions, the 'contrived' individuals answered as I expected. There were a handful who I learnt something from.

Your infatuation with Gwyneth Paltrow disturbs me.